The GREAT weight loss

Well I weighed today and put a pound on :-( although we did have Beas birthday party last week have since been eating cake every night,the piece shave been getting bigger to get rid of it!!!
I feel a bit fed up with it tbh;I always get to this stage then lose motivation xx

:hugs::hugs: You know, it happens. You have to keep going and try to focus on what you really want to achieve. For example, when I feel like giving up, I think about the fact that I really want a baby and a very healthy pregnancy. Keep up hun and don't let yourself down. YOU are worth it. :hugs:

Hi girls, sorry I've been absent for some time!

Spending most of my time over at my dads.

So I weighed myself yesterday and have stayed the same since 24th Jan. So thats something, better then putting on.

My motivation has gone. I really want to lose some decent weight ready to feel comfortable in the summer.

:hugs: Well, as you said, no loss is better than a gain! Don't be too hard on yourself, you are living something very difficult. Just try to keep going at your best. The important thing is that you are there for your family as they need you now. Keep going hun and stay strong. Big hugs :hugs:

So, it's Sunday and it's weigh in day for me. Weird thing is I weighed myself yesterday at 285.8 (so -1.2 pounds) but this morning I was way up at 293 :shock: There is no way that I gained 8 pounds overnight. The only thing I can think of is that AF is about to start so it might be the bloat. So, I keep my loss of 1.2 pounds for my own sanity.

This week has been an okay week. I haven't been very good with food, but I kicked ass at the gym and went 3 times. I can already see a difference in how much I can lift and what not which is really nice. I'm really starting to enjoy it! :happydance: I think the biggest thins me is I just took my measurements and I have lost 10.5 inches since last time I got measured (back last summer). I know I have been trying to lose weight for a while and the numbers might not be dropping as much as I'd like, but this is VERY VERY nice. I'm so happy! And I have started to see some muscles where I've never seen some! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Keep up the good work ladies! You are all fab!

Name: Charley
Age 21
What you weigh (if your brave enough): 16st (i'm only 5ft 2)
Motivation for losing weight: To get pregnant and medical reasons.
Amount of weight needed to lose: about 75lbs
Any mini goals you want to achieve: Being able to fit in my old pre baby clothes, have more energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->