The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Hi Guys. I guess I found out on the weekend why i felt fine. I started to miscarry Saturday night, on my birthday while we were out to tea with everyone. Worst birthday present ever.

I wish every one else all the best and sticky beans to you all xx

So sorry for your loss Taurus :hugs:

No sickness as of yet... but certain foods are really turning my stomach!! Someone just heated up a curry in my office and usually I love them but this is making me feel rough! All I want is bland, salty food lol

Hi Guys. I guess I found out on the weekend why i felt fine. I started to miscarry Saturday night, on my birthday while we were out to tea with everyone. Worst birthday present ever.

I wish every one else all the best and sticky beans to you all xx

Aww...I am so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Thanks everyone. Its horrible to go from so unbelievably happy to complete despair in seconds. Least I know I can get pregnant at 38. Back to TTC forum for me and trying for baby #1.

Best of luck to all of you and I hope that you all have healthy pregnancies and a beautiful happy little baby at the end xx

sorry to hear that pet,best of luck for the future x

I actually felt shitty all of yesterday... finally... of course, I feel fine today though hahaha

one more sleep until my scan tomorrow morning!

I'm glad other people are feeling fine. I had a couple of days of nausea a couple of weeks ago, and was NOT looking forward to more.

Now I mostly just have sore boobs and fatigue, plus I'm off tea, which is weird, but OK.

Im off tea too! Well I thought I was off tea, but I think its milk. Im like a child that doesnt learn, my colleagues have now done a sign that says "STOP DRINKING MILK" and stuck it to my desk!! no more cereal or milk for me! x

So sorry for your loss, Taurus :hugs:

jrowenj, I bet you're crazy excited for your scan, I know how I felt before mine!! I can't wait to see a pic!!

I'm a little scared....
I had a scan at a free clinic on Monday (I had it scheduledbefore I knew my dr would do one last Friday)
The tech was new/still a student and they were using a very old crapy machine.
It looked like 2 sacs! And I asked her and she really wasn't sure and said she thinks it might be bleeding :-(
But iv never had any trace of blood so idk

I just want to see my dr and know everything is ok

I'm a little scared....
I had a scan at a free clinic on Monday (I had it scheduledbefore I knew my dr would do one last Friday)
It looked like 2 sacs! And I asked her and she really wasn't sure and said she thinks it might be bleeding :-(

Omg 2 sacs?!?!?! Im sure everything is fine!!! Im very scred too. Gotta stay positive! What time is ur scan?

iv had a pretty symptom free pregnancy too sore boobs and tiredness occasionally, sickness bug 2 weeks ago but managed to keep morning sickness at bay so far touch wood!! lol xx

I'm a little scared....

When we went for our scan the ultrasound tech did an external scan first and thought she saw two sacs as well, luckily we were her last appointment of the day so she did an internal and confirmed it's only one! I think my husband almost passed out for a second!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->