The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

I'm 5 weeks 6 days according to my LMP and I don't even feel tired. Is there anyone else that isnt more tired than usual?

I've had a lot of energy the last 2 days!
I was super sleepy at first but for some reason I'm ready to take on the day!

Jess - How did you get on?

Jamie - Yup supposedly brown is OK, but its not doing anything for my confidence after a MMC and MC :( Only one more sleep left!

AFM... the youknowwhat CM is still here, not as bad as yesterday but still there :( No real symptoms :grr: Feeling very nervous about tomorrow.

i posted a similar thread but only got 2 responses! i was worried because im 11 weeks and have had no real symptoms, i had awful ms with my 2 girls but i really dont feel preggo this time,i have my 1st scan on the 31st so cant wait to see everything ok hopefully and put my mind at ease!

I'm 5 weeks 6 days according to my LMP and I don't even feel tired. Is there anyone else that isnt more tired than usual?

I wasn't feeling tired at all until this week Katze :) I am very tired this week but think it might just be because I had to work late on Monday!

Afternoon Ladies :hi:

So jro suggested i join you...:hugs:

Last year i had 3 early miscarriages and for each pregnancy had sore bb's and was tired. Now, I got my :bfp: May 6th at 3 weeks 3 days, and nothing. I have watched my clearblue digi's go from 1-2 to 2-3 to 3+ but its worrying me :nope: Having previous losses is making me :wacko: On the plus side, i NEVER got a 3 + before and symptoms in my previous pregnancies were obviously wrong. So maybe feeling fine is just what i need???

I swear i have had more symptoms than this before, in a month when we used condoms and weren't TTC...:dohh: So far just had the odd wave of nausea, nipple erection :haha:, creamy/dry cm and a couple of vivid dreams. But day in day out....I FEEL FINE. Urghhhhh :dohh:

Looking forward to getting to the 7/8 week mark and hopefully il get blown over with symptoms :haha: :shrug: I get to have an early scan with my fs at around 7 weeks, so got 2 weeks to wait....:coffee:

Hi sticky wishes, I have had 4 mc's now, all unexplained. All tests done etc etc. Back to symptom spotting - basically I have found the same thing in that symptoms are in no way a reliable indicator or a successful pregnancy. I had TERRIBLE sickness for my last one but it was a mc. All the others have had an element of sickness and retching early on with varying degrees of sore boobs etc. This time, my boobs are more sore than they have ever been before but still not killing me or anything but the soreness started earlier on than ever before. I am not feeling sickness. I have heartburn almost everyday though and I am extrememly tired and irritable most of the time! I am up twice in the night to pee. I got a cb digi 1-2 at 12dpo, a 2-3 at 4 weeks 1 day first thing in the morning and a 3+ at 4 weeks 6 days so I was quite happy with that. I tested everyday with cb digis so these are fairly accurate. There's a really good 'pregnant after recurrent losses' thread which I am on everyday and since it started. You can find lots of support on there too. There are a million success stories on there already. :cloud9: hope that's helpful xx https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-pal-after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us.html

Afternoon Ladies :hi:

So jro suggested i join you...:hugs:

Last year i had 3 early miscarriages and for each pregnancy had sore bb's and was tired. Now, I got my :bfp: May 6th at 3 weeks 3 days, and nothing. I have watched my clearblue digi's go from 1-2 to 2-3 to 3+ but its worrying me :nope: Having previous losses is making me :wacko: On the plus side, i NEVER got a 3 + before and symptoms in my previous pregnancies were obviously wrong. So maybe feeling fine is just what i need???

I swear i have had more symptoms than this before, in a month when we used condoms and weren't TTC...:dohh: So far just had the odd wave of nausea, nipple erection :haha:, creamy/dry cm and a couple of vivid dreams. But day in day out....I FEEL FINE. Urghhhhh :dohh:

Looking forward to getting to the 7/8 week mark and hopefully il get blown over with symptoms :haha: :shrug: I get to have an early scan with my fs at around 7 weeks, so got 2 weeks to wait....:coffee:

No longer having the feel good feeling :-( so tired but I do ave a 9 month old who as decided to wake with the birds at 5am. On a good note we had a scan today and seen the little fashing heartbeat :) approx 7+3 days feels a little more real. Hope everyone is feeling well xx

To all you "fine feelers" ... OH SHUT UP! HAHAHAHAHA! Totally just kidding ;) I'm feeling crappy today... it's beginning!!!!! :( Diarrhea this pregnancy.. BAD! Waaaahhh!! :( Best of luck to you all and I pray you'll all feel great and enjoy the miracle of pregnancy :) :) :)

Hey girls, just got bac from the drs
They did an ulrasound to try and determine how far along I am. I'm measuring at 5weeks2days.
There was a sac but we couldn't see anything :-( I hope we do next week when I go back for another scan. Anyone have a good story for me? Has this happened to anyone else?

Jess - This is what happened to my on my ICSI cycle :( But I was 100% sure of my dates and you arent :hugs: Sending you loads of love :hugs: and :dust: Is there anyway you could be 5wks +2? :hugs:

Jess do you know what your hcg numbers were? If they were doubling normally then maybe you have your dates wrong??

I'm thinking maybe I'm earlier than that
I'm almost positive I ovulated on cd28, that would put me more at like 4weeks and something days
My levels were checked .....
5/10 @ 47
5/14 @ 408
5/17 @ 1317

So they are def going up like they should

What is ICSI? If you don't mind me asking

Hey girls, just got bac from the drs
They did an ulrasound to try and determine how far along I am. I'm measuring at 5weeks2days.
There was a sac but we couldn't see anything :-( I hope we do next week when I go back for another scan. Anyone have a good story for me? Has this happened to anyone else?

Jess19 I've got my fingers crossed for you :hugs: Your HCG levels are looking good though!

A little update from me! I am feeling SHATTERED! I fell asleep on the sofa last night at 8.30 and I never fall asleep like that. I also seem to have a bit of an upset stomach most mornings and my bbs are very sore.

Still no sickness but I now have food aversions and am craving salty food!

However, what this thread has taught me is that symptoms don't really mean anything and they seem to be changing everyday!

Im having doubts... im so scared for my scan wednesday....

Im having doubts... im so scared for my scan wednesday....

I am sure that your scan will be fine. I am dying for it to be monday already so that I can have mine. I have been waiting an eternity!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->