The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

So I'm 6 weeks 1 day and I feel like I'm not even preg! I have my first appointment on Monday. I'll probably request for a scan the same week since I had a mmc last time I was preg i'm pretty terrified its going to repeat, especially since the only symptom i have is missed period and 6 positive tests lol.

Jess - ICSI is a form of IVF, they take the egg and inject it with sperm. Your HCG levels are really promising, I dont think that they can see much before the HCG is at 2000.

Found this for you xxx

Hormones
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) levels can have quite a bit of variance at this point. Anything from 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml is considered normal at 5 weeks. Once the levels have reached at least 2000, some type of development is expected to be seen in the uterus using high resolution vaginal ultrasound. If using a transabdominal ultrasound, some type of development should be seen when the hCG level has reached 3600 mIU/ml. Although development may be seen earlier, these levels provide a guide of when something is expected to be seen.

Had my scan today and I saw and HEARD the baby's heartbeat!! Absolutely amazing!! :cloud9: Lastest pic is in my avatar xx So just goes to show you dont need to be bent over the toilet puking all day to be preggers xxx

Lots of love to you all xxx

:happydance: yey that's wonderfull! I'm so happy for you, I bet that was amazeing !

Thank you so much for that info

I have an u/s on Monday morning at a free clinic (I had it scheduled before I knew my drs would do it) its an abdominal one so I'm not expecting much

I have a follow up u/s with my dr on friday

I'm feeling fine apart from the occasional twinge on my right side. If I touch where the twinge is it goes though so I'm sticking with feeling fine. First scan on Wednesday and I can't bloody wait part of me doesn't want to go to work till I have had the scan haha but I have been off 2 weeks already so gave to go back. X

Hunni12-I have had a stuffy nose since before I found out I was PG, and am sneezing loads- haven't had any other symptoms for days-
JrowenJ-i did have sore boobs a few days ago so bought a maternity sleeping bra from mothercare and I am sleeping better wearing that :) maybe you have a store that sells these near you?
I haven't had cramps for about a week, not had nausea for days and feel generally fine-there's so many of us with mild symptoms, I think we're the lucky ones. I am only 5 and a bit weeks so may still get ms yet.

Hello ladies,

Sorry to intrude on your thread, but I just wanted to tell you about my story to reassure those of you who are worrying about having no symptoms.

At the moment I am sitting next to my perfect two-month-old baby boy. I got pregnant last June with him and until the last trimester of my pregnancy I had practically no symptoms. I never had a so much as a whiff of nausea, I didn't get tired, no metal taste or sore boobs (though they did grow when I started to get further along). I didn't even get a bump until 6 months in or so and the kicks started around 28 weeks (I had an anterior placenta which masks kicks until further on). I too worried for a long time because I just didn't feel anything. When I got the kicks I felt much better, but until then the only proof I had was a scan picture, which I looked at all the time wondering if he was really in there.

So it is perfectly normal to not feel any symptoms and still go on to have a lovely baby at the end of it all.

I hope I haven't intruded :)

x

Im just reading your posts rather than commenting myself everyone, I hope you don't mind. x

I have been saying this and everyone I know thinks its weird lol! I dont feel anything! My belly and boobs are getting bigger but absolutely no other symptoms and im 18 weeks.
When I first found out I kept taking tests to prove to myself it was real cos I was sure I should be feeling something!

I just hope this doesnt mean I'll have a really awful birth or difficult baby as pay back lol!

Well, my ONLY symptom of sore bbs is COMPLETELY gone and Im very unhappy :cry:

Jro I know for a fact that it's completely normal for symptoms to come and go. They will be back soon with a vengeance :hugs:

Jro I know for a fact that it's completely normal for symptoms to come and go. They will be back soon with a vengeance :hugs:

thanks... i guess it just scares me because it left gradually over the past few days... also, when I had my mmc I lost all my sx between 6 and 8 weeks and found out at the scan that baby stopped growing at 6 weeks... blahhh

Hello ladies,

Sorry to intrude on your thread, but I just wanted to tell you about my story to reassure those of you who are worrying about having no symptoms.

At the moment I am sitting next to my perfect two-month-old baby boy. I got pregnant last June with him and until the last trimester of my pregnancy I had practically no symptoms. I never had a so much as a whiff of nausea, I didn't get tired, no metal taste or sore boobs (though they did grow when I started to get further along). I didn't even get a bump until 6 months in or so and the kicks started around 28 weeks (I had an anterior placenta which masks kicks until further on). I too worried for a long time because I just didn't feel anything. When I got the kicks I felt much better, but until then the only proof I had was a scan picture, which I looked at all the time wondering if he was really in there.

So it is perfectly normal to not feel any symptoms and still go on to have a lovely baby at the end of it all.

I hope I haven't intruded :)

x

This makes me very happy ladybrixton :D I'm relaxing a lot more now (though still the occassional worry!) I know I've got over a 6 week wait for my first scan so I'm just going to try and chill till then.

I woke up last night with really sharp stomach pains and for a brief moment I really panicked! But then I really it was just ummm a bit of uncomfortable bloating! :haha:

I guess I am starting to get my symptoms just not the sickness!

I am just 6 weeks. Since 4 weeks I had nausea, fatigue and sore boobs and cramps. The last 2 days nothing. My energy is back, I can eat whatever without nausea, the soreness in my boobs is almost gone completely and my stomach bloating hass disappeared and I had it bad. I feel empty.

Hi Guys. I guess I found out on the weekend why i felt fine. I started to miscarry Saturday night, on my birthday while we were out to tea with everyone. Worst birthday present ever.

I wish every one else all the best and sticky beans to you all xx

:hugs: so sorry :-( my thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby

so sorry taurus.....really sorry to hear this....:(

well i have had my first vomiting epidose today.....which means all my pre natals have just come out too.....does that mean i need to retake them? ......

it wasn't pleasant at all....am so hungry but cannot eat anything without feeling regretful after...this nausue feeling is horrible....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->