The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Well I had my scan yesterday and it showed that the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and there was not heart beat. :cry: I am very sure of my dates and shouldve been 8 weeks. I am going for a repeat scan Thursday but I know its going to say the same thing. I am very sad, this was my first pregnancy and I was so excited. My doctor says that I probably didnt have any symptoms due to the fetus dying. Which I will say seems right, in my 6th week I did start to have some nausea but it went away after a few days.

I wish everyone the best and a H & H 9 mos. I hope to be back in the pregnancy forums soon.

Good luck to you all.

So sorry for your loss jewels, hopefully we'll see you back here soon!!

So sorry jewels :hugs: you're more than likely be successful next time, one miscarriage is really common. And you can get pregnant and you're often a lot more fertile after a mc. Such a shock though :hugs:

Still no symptoms, a little tired but I do have a poorly 9 month old :-( I seen babies heart beat, fatal pole and yoke sack measuring 7 + 3 last Friday had a little spotting since, hoping our little baby is ok xx

Sounds good gemlou! Have you had any mild period cramps or stretching pains or anything like that especially between 4-6 weeks?

I didn't find out I was pregnant until 7 weeks only reason I did a test was I was mega bloated and my period never came properly. I get a little back ache now and then got that with my little boy too but no abdominal cramps odd little twinge. Fingers crossed for a healthy full term pregnancy for everyone xx

Im off tea too! Well I thought I was off tea, but I think its milk. Im like a child that doesnt learn, my colleagues have now done a sign that says "STOP DRINKING MILK" and stuck it to my desk!! no more cereal or milk for me! x

Me too! I even bought decaff tea but milk in it in the morning turns my stomach :(

I'm really craving milk!!! Anything cream or milk related!

Zero symptoms here! I had zero with first pregnancy so presumed this one would be the same :)

I love pregnancy, makes me feel so healthy and energetic!

90 mins til ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im off tea too! Well I thought I was off tea, but I think its milk. Im like a child that doesnt learn, my colleagues have now done a sign that says "STOP DRINKING MILK" and stuck it to my desk!! no more cereal or milk for me! x

No, milk's fine - and I don't put milk in tea anyway (yes, I'm weird, I know). Just as well really, since I don't like messing about with what I have for breakfast which is currently shredded wheat with milk. And oddly coffee's OK, but I don't generally drink much of it. Shortly before I knew I got quite light-headed after having a coffee, which I now wonder might have been a 'sign', but who knows?

Another reason to be happy: I still fit in my clothes! Call me superstitious, but I don't want to go buying special clothes before I've seen everything's OK, and I don't even have a scan date yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->