The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Can't wait for all these scans! :D Jealous of the early ones :( My first one isn't till 3rd July! At least I have a date now though :)

I'm so excited, we have our first scan tonight!! We got to schedule it at 6:30 so DH doesn't have to take time off work to come, yay!!! I'll post a pic tomorrow!

Doing well.... slightly sore bbs and thats about it!

:sick:I feel like I jinxed myself by joining you guys yesterday...have had headache and nausea today...luckily no vomiting yet but I have the quesiness!

:sick:I feel like I jinxed myself by joining you guys yesterday...have had headache and nausea today...luckily no vomiting yet but I have the quesiness!

haha! 6 weeks does seem to be the most common time for the ms to start! I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow... fingers crossed! hehe

I was lucky I didn't get MS in fact all my symptoms apart from stomach starting to protrude have gone away. I honestly feel fine. ;)

Lady - Good luck tonight!!

Ive heard lots of people say that their MS kicks in at 6 weeks..... Im still waiting though :haha:

Me too, although I have no idea how far along I am at the moment

5 weeks and feeling wonderful. I feel queasy if I don't eat, but feel wonderful once I do. Only issue is I'm gaining weight too fast in my opinion. 6lb in two weeks, is this normal?!

5 weeks and feeling wonderful. I feel queasy if I don't eat, but feel wonderful once I do. Only issue is I'm gaining weight too fast in my opinion. 6lb in two weeks, is this normal?!

It's probably quite a bit of water retention, I know I'm crazy bloated lately and I was about 5 pounds heavier yesterday than I was a month ago. I definitely haven't eaten enough to put on 5 pounds!!

By the first day of my last priod (my ticker) I'm like 6 weeks
But by my hcg levels Monday the 14th I think I'm earlier . My numbers were only 408

I joined this on page 2 and haven't posted/read since so have just had some catching up to do lol - although think I might have to pull out of the no symptoms gang. Today I felt sick practically all day and have been having bad period like pains which stay for about 10/15 minutes before disappearing again, only to return a couple of hours later. Got docs tomorrow so really hoping this is normal!

Jess - Ahhh I see!! As a hardened LTTC'er I was temping and doing OPK's. But I had about 4 days of +opks.

Icklemonster - YAYYY for some symptoms xxx

I am having a down day... just worried if something is wrong... i hate this rollercoaster ride

Jrow - :hugs: Its hard isnt it :hugs: Could you not pay for an early scan to put your mind at ease?

Jrow - :hugs: Its hard isnt it :hugs: Could you not pay for an early scan to put your mind at ease?

I suppose I could... but I wanted to try and wait for a scan because last time, I had a scan and baby measured 6+4 and then at the 8 week scan I found out it was still 6+4 measure... so, I don't want to go too early and have my hopes up :cry:

For the most part, I feel positive but I have waves of anxiety like once or twice a day! Once I rant too I usually start feeling better haha

you girls are the best :hugs:

Hi can I join please.

Have just found out I am pregnant with our second yesterday and other than having 2 positive tests I feel fine. With my first I felt terrible, don't quite believe I am pregnant at the mo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->