The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Gem - CONGRATS!!! and Welcome xxx

Jaime - When will you get your first scan?

I joined this on page 2 and haven't posted/read since so have just had some catching up to do lol - although think I might have to pull out of the no symptoms gang. Today I felt sick practically all day and have been having bad period like pains which stay for about 10/15 minutes before disappearing again, only to return a couple of hours later. Got docs tomorrow so really hoping this is normal!

Awww icklemonster I'm sure the sickness has put your mind at rest though! I think I might cheer the first time I throw up! lol

I am having a down day... just worried if something is wrong... i hate this rollercoaster ride

:hugs: I know how you feel J - that's why I thought it would be great for us to support each other on here :) I am telling myself if something wrong finding out now or finding out at my 12 week scan would make no difference to the outcome. I am really struggling to wait but am trying hard!

I am having a down day... just worried if something is wrong... i hate this rollercoaster ride

:hugs: I know how you feel J - that's why I thought it would be great for us to support each other on here :) I am telling myself if something wrong finding out now or finding out at my 12 week scan would make no difference to the outcome. I am really struggling to wait but am trying hard!

ughhhhhhh... i just wanna be happy and excited for one fiull day!!

question for the ladies that have no symptoms....does anyone else not have much CM? I honestly barely have any..could this be a problem? I hear so many say that they have a lot of CM...

question for the ladies that have no symptoms....does anyone else not have much CM? I honestly barely have any..could this be a problem? I hear so many say that they have a lot of CM...

i barely have any cm either..I mean i have a little, but not like others and it has me a bit worried.

I really don't have any symptoms either. Just the cramping, and hungry. no ms/nausea...I think my back has starting to hurt, but i feel like it hurts sometimes and sometimes not. my bb's are bigger.

Ladies I am not joining you but i think this thread is a great idea! I just want to ask if any of you have had any mild period type pain like dull aches? They are very mild and off and on and none today.

I also wanted to add some words of encouragement. I stumbled upon this thread but I am usually in the recurrent loss section. I have had symptoms with all my pregnancies and felt terrible for the forth one and they all ended in disaster. This is my 5th pregnancy in 15 months! I am hoping that the mild cramping I've had is a sign something is growing you see, anyone else? X

Hi Filipenko, Yes I have them. Very mild and on and off. Can go a couple of days without them, then have a few hours on them.

Hoping its a good sign too :thumbup:

I had a lot the few days before my AF was due and a couple of days later, but not much now.

Hi all,

I have no symptoms either no nausea/MS nothing apart from being exhausted and falling asleep on the sofa at like 8pm! I'm hoping i stay symptomless though as long as baby is healthy, im so happy its not the same as last preg as i dont know how i wouldve coped looking after my toddler and feeling sick constantly!

Morning Peeps!

I have varying amounts of CM sometimes loads and sometimes hardly any :shrug:

Jaime - Less than a week to go now :hugs:

2 sleeps until my scan.... I'll feel much better after this scan as it was at 6wk+6 that I got the bad news last time. I'll be over the moon if we see the HB. I'll be treating myself to doing some online freebies! :haha:

Morning girls, I am just stalking if you don't mind? I don't feel able to comment on my symptoms reliably for you girls anyway given my history, but it is interesting to read your posts! :flower:. Good luck with your scans! xx

Morning Peeps!

2 sleeps until my scan.... I'll feel much better after this scan as it was at 6wk+6 that I got the bad news last time. I'll be over the moon if we see the HB. I'll be treating myself to doing some online freebies! :haha:

Yep!!! Less than a week and today I am 7 weeks!!!! I woke up super nauseous and so I was waiting for breakfast but the smell of it made me start GAgGING!!! I did pray and ask God to show me a sign that everything was OK... so to wake up gagging on my 7 week mark felt pretty darn good!!!!

Your scan is sooo soon!!!!! I Can't wait to see a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Peeps!

Yep!!! Less than a week and today I am 7 weeks!!!! I woke up super nauseous and so I was waiting for breakfast but the smell of it made me start GAgGING!!! I did pray and ask God to show me a sign that everything was OK... so to wake up gagging on my 7 week mark felt pretty darn good!!!!

Your scan is sooo soon!!!!! I Can't wait to see a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! I hope I get a sign soon :D

6 hours til I get the results from my blood work
Fingers crossed for shops number in the thousands!!!
First drs appointment tomorrow morning!

Good luck Jess xxx

And hurrah JRowen for feeling sick!

As for CM - I've had hardly any :/ Keep reading about it, but mine is exactly the same. Then again it doesn't change for me throughout a normal month near ovulating like most people.

xxx

Jaime - YAYYYYY for a sign! :yipee:

Jess - Fingers crossed for you xxx

Tink - Hope you get something xxx

Had some more brown CM again today :growlmad: Been getting it on and off since 4 weeks :(

:hugs: thanks

Sambaitki do you have cramping too? I guess as long as its not heavy or bright red its ok....right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->