The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Miss Broody, I've also stayed Thessaly but only have myself to blame.

Maybe it's AF due for you ? I know sounds stupid but are you eating enough as this can slow things down sometimes. Keep at it and the scales will soon shift

Hi CRW yay for salad I've had it twice today to bulk out my meals.

Ar, Well starting today im back on it.

Had a bit of a melt down the las few days, Eaten everything in sigh (dont ask what i ate on friday, But i rekon it mounted up to 3000cals or more :blush: Not that my weigt has changed :winkwink:)

So back on it :). How is everyone?

Hi Lucy - sometimes it's good to have the occasional blowout and then back on the diet

I'm feeling really good. First day of ww yesterday and I feel positive, today planning my meal I still have 9 points left and that's not including activity. Hope I manage to stay positive and motivated in the long run as that's always my problem I get bored.

i've not eaten much today, 2 boiled eggs & a cheese roll :lol: I'm ready to get back on after January x

Hi everyone!! How are you all doing?!

I had a couple of days 'off the rails' last weekend then was good for rest of the week and now back to the same weight. I am very pleased I put no weight on! And I hope this will have kick started my metabolism and I may lose something this week!!

Welcome back on it Lucy & CRW!

X

Hi miss broody
Still going well for me this week, can't believe I'm already day 6 of ww. I'm nervous for wi Monday as it's almost felt too easy this week and I've used alot of my weekly points too. So wait and see. Off to gym this morning Once I've fed LO

Yay on sts, let's hope it's given you the kickstart :)

Fingers crossed for the weigh in ladies! From monday I'm starting a no carb diet, hopefully I cab shift this fat :happydance:

I feel pop, had a sneaky weigh in which I know I shouldn't but since my last sneaky wi two days ago ive put on 4 lb ?! And gained 1lb since I started ww last week! Thought the diet was too easy. Hoping my scales are just being temperamental, not going to sneaky wi again. Hopefully actual wi will see a loss

On a positive went to the gym and added two minutes onto each machine compared to Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->