The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Can I join in? :)

I started my new life plan (seriously, the only way to think of it!) on Jan 5th.

Starting weight= 157.4 lbs
Total loss so far= -6.4 lbs (current weight 151 lbs)
Goal weight= 125 lbs (need to loose 26lbs still)

My goal is to have the weight gone by June 1st. Scared I'm not going to make goal as the loss sorta slowed down after that first week (lost a little over 4lbs in the first week!). My next weigh in day is Wednesday. Hoping for atleast a 1lb loss but would love to see more!

Hi Chiclets :wave:

I lost 7lbs in January and also lost 4lb the first week and then 1lb each week following. Fingers crossed you get your pound+ loss this week .

How are you dieting ? Any special programme.

Im currently using a calorie counter and trying to exercise 5 times a week

Good luck xx

Thanks but I just realized there is a WW group so I think I might just stick with that one since it's what I'm using to lose weight (weight watchers). I'm afraid I'll get confused if I try keeping up with more than one group. lol

For those in this group, good luck with the losses & keep up the good work!!!!!! :)

This time I am going to lose weight.

Simply because it can boast my fertility by a mile.

I'm looking at about 50 pounds. Sounds reasonable for the first weight loss goal.

Stayed the same AGAIN.....Gutted!
Tried hard and did lots of exercise too.Not bothering to weigh in next week as will have just been my birthday weekend.Fed up!

Im on WW.. I am determind.. Last year on SW I lost 25lb and by the end of the year I gained it all.

2011 is the year I'm going to get the baby fat off - reading the posts and have the inspiration & desire!!!!

Well considering limited exercise and going over calories everyday ..... I've managed to lose 1lb the same as weeks I work really hard!

Happy with the loss. This week I'm going to still use fitness pal but also count my ww points and see if I prefer that method?

Was planning on going to the gym this morning but first time ever LO slept in until 9am! He's normally up at 6, think his antibiotics are finally helping him to sleep as he's been restless this past five days. So I'm going to do six bags of ironing instead now

I seriously need a kick in the arse, Iv not been to bad this week but i feel like iv really over done it :cry: I dont think i will have put any one, But i just feel a bit... well...BLAHHH :haha:

Starting next week i will be calorie counting, Going swimming twice a week and continuing my active fit 2 (ps3) just so i can start loosing the weight again...
I need to be fit for summer!

I have lost my first stone!! Very happy!!!!

Next major goal 2 stone by end April - Fingers crossed! Among for another half a stone by mid march.

Sadly I appear to have hurt my back and am debating how much damage I could do to it if I go to my weight lifting class today - but I REALLY want to go!!! Sad - I have the bug now! X

I have lost my first stone!! Very happy!!!!

Next major goal 2 stone by end April - Fingers crossed! Among for another half a stone by mid march.

Sadly I appear to have hurt my back and am debating how much damage I could do to it if I go to my weight lifting class today - but I REALLY want to go!!! Sad - I have the bug now! X

Miss broody Congrats on your first stone !! Hope your back is netter soon x

Lucy when I've had a bad week it's done and cant change it, I always need to think positive for the next day otherwise I just splurge again the next day. You might be pleasantly surprised and still have lost xx

Ditto!!! If you do something bad you just have to start again, else you never get anywhere!! X

p.s thanks Jellycat!

I think I am going to have to drop out, I seem to be piling on the pounds since getting pregnant. I must control myself! ;) I'll be back here in about 9 months (hopefully, all being well!) good luck everyone!! x

Good luck kizzyt, hope you have a fantastic and healthy nine months xx

Heya, how is everyone doing?!

I have lost another 2 pounds, very happy!! I brought a new pair of jeans at my biggest as I could not fit into my old ones and now the big ones are so baggy they look horrendous!! Plus they keep falling down!! My older ones (size 14) now all fit again :) x

Heya, how is everyone doing?!

I have lost another 2 pounds, very happy!! I brought a new pair of jeans at my biggest as I could not fit into my old ones and now the big ones are so baggy they look horrendous!! Plus they keep falling down!! My older ones (size 14) now all fit again :) x

Congratulations!
I need you here to whip me into shape :haha:
Well iv done miserably, Fortunatly im not gaining (yet :winkwink:) so need to stop stuffing before i loose hope all together!
Iv joined myfitnesspal and am going to track calories and just get on with it now..
Iv binned all the fatty foods out of the house, Id love to be one of those people who can manage to reward myself with one sweet thing, but it doesnt work, I just want more so iv waived bye bye :lol:

Hope i will be back here this time next week with a loss :thumbup:

Is any one actually still about or have we all given up :lol:
So its the 4th march (^^^so a week later than my above post^^^) So im down 5lbs in total :happydance: Currently 221lbs :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->