The 'I'm feeling crap because...' thread

I feel crap because:

* We had tried for 2 and a 1/2 years to get a bfp, and it was my fault it didnt happen in the 1st place as I had blocked tubes.

* Im in the 1st 2ww since m/c and i cant bare the thought of af turning up next week

I feel crap because:

I had marked down my weekly dates in my calender at work and I had to go through and delete them all. I would have been 30 weeks at Christmas...now I will be nothing.

I was looking forward to getting some baby stuff over the coming months.

I hate visiting the EPAU and hospital.

My husband can't stop worrying about me and it makes me feel guilty.

I keep having very depressing and self destructive thoughts which happen randomly through the day.

Something else just to add :

I feel crap because my hospital just rang to give me a date for my dating scan, they hadnt been informed id had a m/c!!

im feeling crap because, i really wanted to be pregnant by jesses first birthday and i have been twice, but ya know i want to be pregnant in the way that i get a baby at the end!! and there is less than 4 weeks now so i have only got this OV and then the game is up, :(

I feel crap because I feel like I will never be a mother. . . .

I REALLY feel like crap today! A preg friend of mine on FB just found out that she is having a girl, and that should of been me right now. :cry: And another preg friend is having her gender scan tomorrow and I bet she is having another girl too! :( I should be happy for them but I'm just not! :( I keep thinking how I'd be 14 weeks right now and be about to feel the baby's first kicks and find out that I'm having a princess and it's just not 'effin fair!! :hissy: I don't wanna see their bump pics or their scan pics! I just want my little button back!!! :cry: :hissy:
I feel so totally selfish and mean. :( Which does make me feel guilty but I also have PCOS and I don't ovulate but a few times a year and the rest of the time I have to be on clomid to ovulate to get pregnant. Ugh! And of course my cycles are usually wonky and I never know if I'm gonna ovulate or not and I just wanna be normal and have my daughter that I've always longed for and I cant help but feel like I was robbed of it when I mmc last month. It's not fair!!! It's not fair!! It's not fair!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

My next FS appointment isn't until 31st August. . .

BUT I need an HSG before that
I can't have a HSG for three months because of the miscarriage so I won't get another appointment until November / December :cry:

I just need to know if there's something wrong with me!!
I feel so shit today. . what a crappy day :cry:

I feel crap because i would have been 24 weeks today and viable.

I feel like i won't ever be a mum.

My next FS appointment isn't until 31st August. . .

BUT I need an HSG before that
I can't have a HSG for three months because of the miscarriage so I won't get another appointment until November / December :cry:

I just need to know if there's something wrong with me!!
I feel so shit today. . what a crappy day :cry:

Awwww big :hugs: hun!

Thanks hun :hugs:

The worst part is other than the HSG my tests were done 13 / 14 weeks ago :dohh:
It's such a long wait, especially when OH gets his appointments straight away :(

xx

i feel crap because i am still bleeding 6 weeks after my D&C, and the stupid hospital wont see me until 19th August

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->