• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hodge-Podge

Mother of 1 & TTC
Reaction score
Hello all! :hi:

Ladies, I am so glad that I get to share this journey with you and I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else!!

Our TTC Journey begins on page 52 :D

Momma's so far...

:baby:Phantom:baby:

:baby:Lillmoo:baby:

:baby:Phantom710:baby:

:blue: :blue: :baby: qwk :baby: :blue: :blue:

:pink: :pink: :baby: Sun_Flower :baby: :pink: :pink:

:blue: :blue: :baby: Hodge-Podge :baby: :blue: :blue:

:baby:Rachel1981:baby:

:baby:Getting Broody:baby:

:blue: :blue: :baby: ready4onemore :baby: :blue: :blue:

Well, first OH said October but January seems more to his liking. So I may be here with you.

Aww well it's only 3 months away! This way you can get through the holidays without having to be sick! This way you can enjoy all the food and blame the weight gain on the a baby in January! :haha:

Hey! I will probably be trying the very last day in January hehe. I've got to have jaw surgery on the twelfth of January I believe and I want to get to trying to cOncieve as soon as Possible again.

Me! My ticker is on count down to a date towards the end of Dec, as that's just how my cycles will go, but it'll be January before I ovulate I think...

We just put ttc on hold because of OH's work schedule. We have tried 3 cycles but didn't get lucky. Timing won't work out now until December or January.

hiya every1

well we started ttc for #3 last october but we miscarried christmas week grrrrr but any way started ttc again 2mths later nothing happened so we have booked our annual holiday to egypt in jan so ttc is on hold until we are away i have worked it out to be the end of jan so look forward to speaking to you all around that time

debs xx

I am officially waiting for some tests to come back to find out for sure
but we are waiting till "after christmas" which would be Jan I think
I am nervous and excited at the same time

I am officially waiting for some tests to come back to find out for sure
but we are waiting till "after christmas" which would be Jan I think
I am nervous and excited at the same time

Good luck then!!!

LOL keep that count down going!!!!!
I wish I could get a ticker but the sites are all blocked from my work computer and my home computer is temporarily out of service!

I wish I could get a ticker but the sites are all blocked from my work computer and my home computer is temporarily out of service!

Yes I underdand, my work is blocked as well and our computers are being worked on so there's alot I can't see on this site...

lol I have the countdown on my personal calendar at work! lol I have my birthday (15 days) and Christmas (86 days) and my TTC date!! :hahaha:

If you want I could pm you mine, I believe that when you click to respond it should break it down for the format of the ticker... worth a try if you want my baby dust ticker! :D

Yes I underdand, my work is blocked as well and our computers are being worked on so there's alot I can't see on this site...

lol I have the countdown on my personal calendar at work! lol I have my birthday (15 days) and Christmas (86 days) and my TTC date!! :hahaha:

If you want I could pm you mine, I believe that when you click to respond it should break it down for the format of the ticker... worth a try if you want my baby dust ticker! :D

That would be AWESOME!!!

I am counting down to MY bday which is 76 days (I will celebrate my second anual 35th birthday!) then of course Christmas 86 (we are doing a christmas count down in here because we have a shopping competition going lol) and then Jan 1 of course (or what ever af lands after Christmas any how.

But it would be awesome if you could lend me your ticker so to speak lol
Thanks!

I'm just so excited to start trying!! After our little scare this month (I'm still 11 days late with no signs of AF--waiting to get my blood work back this afternoon---99.9% sure it's gonna be a :bfn: ) I reallllllllly :)haha:) wish January was closer!! But it's so nice knowing that others are in the same boat!!!!!

Oh I am
I just know the next effor has GOT to turn out better than the past
it just HAS to be
I am also getting Psyched about Christmas I started shopping already!!

I'm quite excited about Christmas too! My husband and I put in an offer on a house a couple of weeks back and we're STILL waiting to see if it's going to be accepted - the vendors have been looking at houses in the relevant price bracket (we offered less than they were hoping for, but in six weeks we're the only people to view the place) so I hope they found something they liked. We should hear tomorrow I think, but it would be great if we could be in by Christmas, but that would be cutting things quite fine I think.

Anyway, so we've potentially got a house move and it's my birthday in December, two babies are due (SIL and a close friend). So plenty to keep me occupied in the mean time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->