*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I would LOVE to have a winter baby
BUT My birthday is DEC 15 and I have to say that it kinda sucks because people give you the "combined" present for bday and Christmas and usualy its not any better than if they gave you one or the other
I feel Gipped LOL
And I am just selfish enough to admit it!!

Oh my BFF's bday is Dec 15th too!! Great ppl were born that day!! :D I don't blame ya either I would want 2 gifts and not just one!

I would LOVE to have a winter baby
BUT My birthday is DEC 15 and I have to say that it kinda sucks because people give you the "combined" present for bday and Christmas and usualy its not any better than if they gave you one or the other
I feel Gipped LOL
And I am just selfish enough to admit it!!

Oh my BFF's bday is Dec 15th too!! Great ppl were born that day!! :D I don't blame ya either I would want 2 gifts and not just one!

LOL my oldest son's birthday is Dec 10 and you know i make sure that his birthday is super special (even if it means shopping in september hahaha)
ANd yes Great people indeed!
hehe

M23M, my birthday is December 19th, so I know exactly how you feel!

Aside from that, I don't know if we're going for January anymore :( We're living with DH's parents whilst we find a place to buy (we sold our flat earlier this year) and it's not looking good at the moment. We've not seen anything we like, and house sales take such a long time to go through (usually three months or so in the UK!). I wouldn't want to still be living with the in-laws whilst I was pregnant!

Ohhh goodness I dont blame you
We have a mobile home (yeah were trailer trash hahaha)
But its ours and paid for so I feel lucky there.
LOL funny how we wish we had a different birthday but in one of my pregnancies I was due around Christmas time and would have been tickled to have a christmas bundle.
What would I have done to that poor baby haha

Hi all :wave:

OH and I will start TTC in January. We've been ready to start for quite a while now but had to wait for me to finish my training at work. We would start now but I'm also involved in a big project in march/april where it wouldn't be great for me to be heavily pregnant.

It's really difficult to wait though as i'm soooo impatient to get started! I'm consoling myself with the fact that I'll still be able to drink over Christmas though :happydance:

It's really difficult to wait though as i'm soooo impatient to get started! I'm consoling myself with the fact that I'll still be able to drink over Christmas though :happydance:

:haha: and you get to really celebrate New Years!! :D

Those were my thoughts exactly!! :D I know dh's mom would notice if we didnt' share a bottle of wine on Christmas Eve and since we plan NOT to tell anyone until I'm 3 months it would totally give it away that we were trying! So....this way I can drink it up and then enjoy ttc in secret! :haha:

Those were my thoughts exactly!! :D I know dh's mom would notice if we didnt' share a bottle of wine on Christmas Eve and since we plan NOT to tell anyone until I'm 3 months it would totally give it away that we were trying! So....this way I can drink it up and then enjoy ttc in secret! :haha:

We're spending Christmas with the inlaws so would have the same problem. They love their wine and know that I do too so they'd be straight onto us if I started turning it down! :haha:

I think I'm going to be putting myself under enough pressure TTC without them asking if we're pregnant everytime we see them!

We're spending Christmas with the inlaws so would have the same problem. They love their wine and know that I do too so they'd be straight onto us if I started turning it down! :haha:

I think I'm going to be putting myself under enough pressure TTC without them asking if we're pregnant everytime we see them!

Exactly!! That's why we're not telling anyone because I don't want the "are you pregnant yet" or the "what's taking so long" questions. I don't want the pressure from everyone else to take away from the joy and excitement of ttc for the first time! :)

Hi everyone
Im new to this site
I have two months left of my pill and me and my husband have decided once my pill has run out we will start trying for my baby, it will be are 1st baby!!!
so after 2nd dec we will be ttc, im so excited !!!

Hi everyone
Im new to this site
I have two months left of my pill and me and my husband have decided once my pill has run out we will start trying for my baby, it will be are 1st baby!!!
so after 2nd dec we will be ttc, im so excited !!!

Very exciting!!! Glad to have you!! :D

I posted a reply the other day asked when i should come off my pill to concieve in January and people said now. I had only taken 4 of my new pack of pills then decided to stop the other day because i dont want to have to wait a whole other month. Will this be okay? Because its not like i had taken half of the packet and then stopped.

XX

I think by having only taken 4 you should be fine. I wouldn't be surprised if your cycle is a little out of wack this month because of it...but that's normal for the first couple of months after getting off of any birth control with hormones.

ok off topic a litttle but

TWO MONTHS AND THREE WEEKS WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok I am better now
LOL

So as we are getting closer, what is on your mind the most?

For me, it's cribs! I have been searching every place that I know of looking at prices and styles. I love white cribs but we decided against it because we just don't like it for a boy and we want to be able to reuse the crib. We go back in forth with names...but we really can't decide on one single name that we *know* for sure that we want to use!

Strollers!!!!
I love the gender specific designs (we are only going to have one more so I would LOVE to get a gender specific travel system) I love this little Winnie the Pooh blue system I saw in walmart the other day. For a girl I saw this lavender butterfly System (systems are where you have the carrier car seat that fits into the stroller and they usualy match)
For a girl we kinda have a name piced that we both love for a boy were ot so sure yet
I like the old fashioned boys names like Benjamin and Aaron
But DH isnt sold on any boys name yet (he just knows he dosnt want a Jr)

Oh I love the travel systems! And they are just so handy!! The only thing I worry about it, what happens when they get bigger? I mean, the car seat is supposed to be used by the baby but what happens when they get bigger, can you still use the stroller and stuff? My brother and his wife have a system and up until just now, I never thought about that! :haha:

We keep going through names because I will love a name and then when I say it out loud, I hate it! lol Like Jullian. I love that name for a boy (love One Tree Hill!!!) I love writing it and saying it in my head, but when I say it out loud... I don't like it. Or Jasper. I *love* Jasper for a boy. BUT when I say it out loud (which when I say things out loud I usually yell them so I get the idea of when they get older and you're yelling for them at a game or something) but when I say it, it makes me think of Casper, the friendly ghost. :haha:

Now that TTC is getting close :)happydance:) I'm becoming obsessed with choosing baby names. Not sure OH and I will ever find something we agree on though. Will definitely have to find out the sex to help narrow down the choices! Still feels strange talking about naming a baby that doesn't yet exist :wacko:

We're also trying to buy furniture for our lounge but I can't help but get side tracked looking at stuff for the future nursery :). Haven't started looking at prams yet, but I mentioned to OH how much they cost and he almost keeled over! Good job we have a few more months to save up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->