*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Ohhh well good luck!!
wouldent it be fantastic to have your very own home before a lo came a long??
My birthday is in Dec as well!

lol mine is in October... but I am NOT wanting a :bfp: for my birthday! :haha:

Well Happy Birthday!!!!
(you dont want me to sing, I swear it! lol)

haha thanks! I'm excited because we're going back home to where I'm orginally from!! So next weekend (my bday is the 15th) I'll get all the seafood I can eat!!! :D

Oh cool!!
what state is that???
I lived in Maryland for a number of years and the seafood there was fantastic
Not so good here in West Virginia haha

Hey January girlies - just thought I would pop my head in here to say hi! xxx

Hey ladies!

I'm waiting to try for Jan too and just wondered at what point should i stop taking my pill? I wouldnt want to now just incase I may get pregnant. Just wondered what you guys are doing!

Not long to go!

xx

Oh cool!!
what state is that???

Oh no I'm from the South...born and raised. But I was born in Mississippi and lived there until I was 11...but my family (other than my mom,dad and brothers) all live there so we go back every now and again.

Hey ladies!

I'm waiting to try for Jan too and just wondered at what point should i stop taking my pill? I wouldnt want to now just incase I may get pregnant. Just wondered what you guys are doing!

Not long to go!

xx

I stopped taking mine in May but we are now using condoms just to make sure I don't get pregnant. I don't really think there's a right and a wrong but the sooner you get your body back to normal the easier it will be when you start trying to figure out when you're ovulating. That was my main reason for getting off of it so early...that and my prescription was out and I didn't wanna pay for more! :haha:

Hey ladies!

Not long to go!

xx

probably now.
Your body needs a cycle or two with out the stuff in your system before ttc

Oh cool!!
what state is that???

Oh no I'm from the South...born and raised. But I was born in Mississippi and lived there until I was 11...but my family (other than my mom,dad and brothers) all live there so we go back every now and again.

Oh how cool!
I have a friend in Hattiesburg!
I hope you have a fantastic time

Not quite Jan here im afraid. Hoping for end of Feb! x

I'm stopping the pill in Dec to have a pill free cycle before ttc x

Oh cool!!
what state is that???

Oh how cool!
I have a friend in Hattiesburg!
I hope you have a fantastic time

Oh cool! I won't be far from there! I'm from Biloxi...it's as far south as you can get (without going to FL :haha:)

LOL I dunno Tijuana sounds good right abt now
LOL although thats not part of the US its still south haha

We will start trying in January! We thought of waiting till August of next year, but then that means our baby would have a summer birthday. We already have the summer months full of birthdays and anniversarys so we thought a November baby would be nice!

We will start trying in January! We thought of waiting till August of next year, but then that means our baby would have a summer birthday. We already have the summer months full of birthdays and anniversarys so we thought a November baby would be nice!

I really want a Nov baby!!! I am an October baby and I loved having a winter birthday! :D And always being one of the oldest in my class ;)

I know I think it would be nice. We like to go on weekend camp outs for birthdays and that would be fun to have a nice cool one. The only bad thing about November is flu season and RSV. (Can you tell I have spent many nights in the hospital with a very sick child?) Well I guess it will all be in the hands of the one up stairs.

I would LOVE to have a winter baby
BUT My birthday is DEC 15 and I have to say that it kinda sucks because people give you the "combined" present for bday and Christmas and usualy its not any better than if they gave you one or the other
I feel Gipped LOL
And I am just selfish enough to admit it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->