*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I love the name Jasper - Doesn't make me think of Casper at all!
OH has a friend named Jasper though, so that one's probably out for us.

My problem is that OH insists that we use full names and then they can shorten it for their friends if they want to. However names that I like the short version of I don't like the long version of like Kate or katie / Katherine, and those that I like the full version I don't like the shorter one like Rebecca / becky. Oi.

lol Dh gets mad at me because I keep telling him that his opion will be considered but nothing more! :haha: I'll let him have more control over the boys name but for a girls name... let's face it, it's up to me! :D Boys don't see the need for a good name, I loved having a unique name growing up and being the only one in the school with that name! I would love for my daughter to be the same way...if only I could find a good name! :D

Hello ladies,

Do you mind if I join your group. We will TTC and the end of December begining of Jan. This will be my 3rd but my DH 1st.

Thanks for the welcome. My name is Karen. I don't think I gave my name in the previous post.

Oh I love the travel systems! And they are just so handy!! The only thing I worry about it, what happens when they get bigger? I mean, the car seat is supposed to be used by the baby but what happens when they get bigger, can you still use the stroller and stuff? My brother and his wife have a system and up until just now, I never thought about that! :haha:

We keep going through names because I will love a name and then when I say it out loud, I hate it! lol Like Jullian. I love that name for a boy (love One Tree Hill!!!) I love writing it and saying it in my head, but when I say it out loud... I don't like it. Or Jasper. I *love* Jasper for a boy. BUT when I say it out loud (which when I say things out loud I usually yell them so I get the idea of when they get older and you're yelling for them at a game or something) but when I say it, it makes me think of Casper, the friendly ghost. :haha:

When the baby gets too big for the carrier car seat then you simply replace it in the car with a reversible car seat (baby had to ride backwards untill one year AND 25 pounds) and the stroller is then just a stoller you just loose the convineince of the baby seat.
I like the name Jasper lol One of my dogs name is Jasper (I am just saying not implying I SWEAR LOL)
I actually tell all expecting parents that when picking a name for a child yell it full name at the top of thier lungs to make sure thier tongue dosnt trip over it LOL

My sister in law LOVES the name Denise (some how it worked out that her husbands middle name is Dennis and her middle is Denise so she thinks it would be fantabulouse to name a girl Denise)
I joking told her that was great it made it easier for me then when she had a boy she should name it Denephew so I could tell every one "This is Denise and this is Denephew"
(I know I have a lame sense of humor groan away)

Oh I love the travel systems! And they are just so handy!! The only thing I worry about it, what happens when they get bigger? I mean, the car seat is supposed to be used by the baby but what happens when they get bigger, can you still use the stroller and stuff? My brother and his wife have a system and up until just now, I never thought about that! :haha:

We keep going through names because I will love a name and then when I say it out loud, I hate it! lol Like Jullian. I love that name for a boy (love One Tree Hill!!!) I love writing it and saying it in my head, but when I say it out loud... I don't like it. Or Jasper. I *love* Jasper for a boy. BUT when I say it out loud (which when I say things out loud I usually yell them so I get the idea of when they get older and you're yelling for them at a game or something) but when I say it, it makes me think of Casper, the friendly ghost. :haha:

When the baby gets too big for the carrier car seat then you simply replace it in the car with a reversible car seat (baby had to ride backwards untill one year AND 25 pounds) and the stroller is then just a stoller you just loose the convineince of the baby seat.
I like the name Jasper lol One of my dogs name is Jasper (I am just saying not implying I SWEAR LOL)
I actually tell all expecting parents that when picking a name for a child yell it full name at the top of thier lungs to make sure thier tongue dosnt trip over it LOL

Ohhhh gotcha!! I knew you had to replace the car seat but I just didn't know how that would work with the other stuff since it all basically connects...

lol I think that's common. Alot of people name their dogs their favorite names and it always makes me think of pets when I hear certain names. For instance, I named my dog Britlee and now I am obsessed with that name. Unforutnately, I will always think of my chihuahua when I hear the name :(

My sister in law LOVES the name Denise (some how it worked out that her husbands middle name is Dennis and her middle is Denise so she thinks it would be fantabulouse to name a girl Denise)
I joking told her that was great it made it easier for me then when she had a boy she should name it Denephew so I could tell every one "This is Denise and this is Denephew"

:rofl: that is awesome!!!! I love it!!!

:rofl: that is awesome!!!! I love it!!!

LOL well I am glad that I am not COMPLETLY lame then!!!
She kinda groaned when I made the suggestion
But she accepts me and loves me lamse sense of humor and all
LOL

Oh gosh I was at work and started busting out laughing!! Then I had to go and tell someone because I just thought that was the best thing!!! :D

:rofl: That is too funny.

:rofl: That is too funny.

LOL thanks!!!
and Welcome to the group BTW!

I am excited about January. Normally for me after Thanksgiving everything else goes by pretty fast. LOL but I have a feeling that it will be slow moving.

I am excited about January. Normally for me after Thanksgiving everything else goes by pretty fast. LOL but I have a feeling that it will be slow moving.

I have so much going on in December
My sons bday is Dec 10
MIL the 13th
My second annual 35th birthday is the 15th (no i didnt not get that wrong lol)
and I will have three parties and at least two church Christmas pageants to go to (My BIL and SIL are Mary and Joseph in one funny because next year they can make thier baby be Jesus haha and then My kids will have one too)

I hope they tell me something good at the Dr today

I'm hoping that things pick up from here as well... Friday is my birthday (one countdown off my board at work!) then it's halloween, then my mom's birthday,then a week vacation from work, then thanksgiving, then christmas and THEN baby making time!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->