*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

but its good advice non th less
even if I do say so myself lol

Hey girls! How's everyone doing? When are we all testing? Hopefully this month will be as lucky as last month - looking forward to seeing another few :bfp:s!! I'm going to test on Wednesday, no idea how many dpo I'll be then, definitely thinking about opks for next cycle...(if there is one :winkwink:)

AF is due for me on Saturday. I'll probably cave and test before then though!

I tested the other day at 10 dpo it was bfn and now I am spotting so I am out
DH and I are talking about throwing in the towel

I tested the other day at 10 dpo it was bfn and now I am spotting so I am out
DH and I are talking about throwing in the towel

Aw, don't give up hon :hugs: It may not be this month, or even next, but one of these days you'll poas and your bfp will be smiling back up at you. Hope you feel better soon...

Well I'm expecting af on Sat but I have a gyno apt on Wed so I'll know for sure then. But I feel like af is right around the corner...have all my normal af symptoms and nothing is new. So... pretty sure I will be starting again next month.

I'm having af type pains myself today too. Only mild and intermittent though so trying to ignore them and pretend they don't exist...!

Hodge, I thought my af was around the corner too! Even after my bfp! Scan today, eak feelin like I've made it up!!

*hugs* hope everything goes ok lillmoo! can't wait to see pics!

Oh how exciting lillmoo!! Enjoy it! And like Sunflower said looking forward to saying the pics! When's your due date?

I'll try and get a photo up soon, but it was amazing!!! I'm 13 weeks today, due 13th sept!

Congrats Lilmoo! Lets see the piccie

Thanks Qwk! Hope you're doing well?!

i am good! FX for you when you test, which i think will be very soon??? :D

Thanks! Gonna test in the morning but not feeling too hopeful to be honest. Been cramping a bit on and off for the last few days so trying to gear myself up for af arriving. Altho lots of people say they had cramps before getting a bfp so...:shrug: Just gotta wait and see I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->