*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

got a :bfp: of my very own this morning!!! :cloud9: can't believe it!

woo, this is turning in to such a lucky thread, we rock! many more BFP's to come, woohoo!

Wow girls! I head off for a week and the bfps are flying in! Huge CONGRATULATIONS to Qwk and Quartz!!! :happydance: I'm delighted for ye! Hopefully it won't be long before the rest of us join ye in first tri!

AFM, I'm not really sure where my cycle is at... Thought I should have ov'd on maybe Thursday but had horrendous ov type pains when we arrived at the ski resort last Sunday and quite a bit of ewcm on Monday morning (so maybe the grapefruit juice made a difference:D) I'm wondering if maybe the flying and change of altitude made me ov early? Anyone ever hear of this happening? Am keeping my fingers crossed that this is a possibility cos we bd'd on Sunday morning so maybe it gives us a chance of catching that egg... Didn't have any cramps worth speaking about for the rest of the week, have very slight one now :shrug: Very confused! Think I'll try opks next month (if I'm not lucky enough to get a bfp this cycle) Also, haven't a clue where in my cycle I am now, not sure if I'm in the middle of my 2ww or just beginning :wacko:

On that note, for those of you who get ov pains, when do you usually get them and how long do they last? Do yours normally start on day of ov or for a few days before/after?
Good luck to everyone in the 2ww! When are you all thinking of testing?

I usually get Ov pains the day i Ov and that's it. I'm testing Friday, well more like Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday actually :dohh:

I usually have OV pains a day or so before and then on the day. Didn't this month though, only had mild ones... our bodies are just weird, huh!

My ov pains were 2 days leading up and then the day of...and they were the worst EVER! Hopefully that's a good sign of a great egg ready to be fertilized! :haha:

oh yeah! so many things to change! lol.

also re: ov pains, i had very noticeable cramping for like four days leading up to ov, so maybe pain is a good sign :D

Oh I hope that's the case for me then!!!!!!!!!!! I've still got them even though I already ovulated!! Just a very dull cramp...and it's constant. :(

Oh I hope that's the case for me then!!!!!!!!!!! I've still got them even though I already ovulated!! Just a very dull cramp...and it's constant. :(

I had that hodge. The cramping started from about 2dpo till 7 dpo then started again at about 11dpo. So thought af was coming the whole time. It really does feel the same. Although most af months i got achy legs but this month i only had dull aches in the orvaries and middle of tummy very low down. good luck.

Thanks girl. If I'm not pregnant (FX'd that I am!) then I will def have my dr take an extra look at my ovaries next Wednesday. Because if I'm not, then I believe something is truely wrong.

Thanks girl. If I'm not pregnant (FX'd that I am!) then I will def have my dr take an extra look at my ovaries next Wednesday. Because if I'm not, then I believe something is truely wrong.

honestly on average it takes the average woman with NO problems 6 mos to conceive. just because you don't get pregnant the second cycle trying does NOT mean you have a problem
just relax and have ALOT of :sex:
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"