*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hey girl!!! Glad to hear from you!!! :D

I'm good...a little confused because my OPK's keep getting darker so I may be having a shorter cycle this month :shrugs: Looks as though I may be O-ing sooner than expected! :happydance: :happydance: Let's hope and pray that this is OUR month!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE we will O at the same time and be extreme bump buddies!!!
how AWESOME would that be???
I am Praying hard!!!!!
Thanksgiving babies!!

Hey girls! Announced it on Facebook now, so if anyone wants to add me, I'm Tracey Needham (was jago) just say who u are and I'll add u! Xx

Hey girls! Announced it on Facebook now, so if anyone wants to add me, I'm Tracey Needham (was jago) just say who u are and I'll add u! Xx

Hey! You can add me if you want! I don't think you can find me just by my name so here is my link https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=213100072 just make sure you post your username because if not then I won't accept lol I have random requests all the time so I never know who's who :haha:

There's loads of Tracey Needhams on there! Add me instead https://www.facebook.com/Rach.Gem :D

I certainly was at the weekend Ready, back in the 2ww now :sleep:

I got a positive OPK this morning so I will be over then next couple of days!!! :happydance:

Lol I'm nearing OV again so I am too! gearing up for my third 2WW, fingers crossed it works this month!

ughh I am in so much pain!! I hate ovulating! It makes me sick to my stomach!! I swear, af cramps aren't as bad as my ov'ing cramps :( Not to mention that I always feel like my insides are about to fall out! :(

I've just started getting mild ovulation pains, it SUCKS. Mine aren't as painful as AF cramps but they're still annoying. Guess it's a good sign though cos it means we're getting ready to release an eggy! *fingers crossed* for both of us!

Gosh I will mine were less than af... but I honestly don't have bad af cramps. These hurt all the way up my back and almost into my ribs! :(

Hey ladies,

I hope all you Ovualating ladies catch that eggie this cycle. I have been having pains but I am not sure if is AF or Ov.:shrug: It has been almost 5 weeks since the m/c so I think AF may be on her way.

i was totally surprised by ov pain this month - don't remember it at all from before BCP!! it even hurt during BD - just tight across my uteral.. area.

but kinda awesome too as it means everything is working properly!! :D

Just curious, do any of you ladies get...umm...gassy during ovulation? I don't know if it's the ov cramps causing my ibs to act up of if this is somewhat normal??.....

Well... the cramps are officially over with!! :D Thank the good lord for that one!! :D

Hey! You can add me if you want! I don't think you can find me just by my name so here is my link https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=213100072 just make sure you post your username because if not then I won't accept lol I have random requests all the time so I never know who's who :haha:

hey hun, that link didnt work :(

Hmmm I don't know why... I'll PM you my name and I think you can find me that way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->