*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

PS six BFPs so far! List of names on the first page :D

On that note Hodge, maybe we should have a testing date list on the first page too? Like on the April testing thread? What do ye think?! :shrug:

Sounds good!! Do you mean, to kinda keep up with the rest of us that don't have bfp's YET will be testing? And I can just update them each month...

Sounds good!! Do you mean, to kinda keep up with the rest of us that don't have bfp's YET will be testing? And I can just update them each month...

Yeah! April 6th for me please! At least, that's when af is due, chances of me holding out that long to poas are slim but we can pretend!:haha:

I'll be testing April 7th, but much like GettingBroody if I wait that long it will be a miracle!!

Ok I got both of you lovely ladies! I'll play with it a little more when I get home and see if I can't make the first page a little prettier ;) but I'm at work for the next 9 hours so it will have to do for now. :D

Anyone else testing anytime soon??? OR any more :bfp:'s?!?!?!

haha i love all the little :baby:'s on the front page :)

Yeah, was lovely! :D nice and long too because I had Thursday and Friday off as well!

I had a lovely relaxing weekend but I woke up this morning to pee and when I wiped there was blood on the tissue. This happened about an hour ago and I've been in bed lying down ever since just hoping that everything is ok. I'm supposed to be having my first midwife appointment this afternoon and I don't really know what to do. OH has work at 10 till 3 so he can't take me to an appointment any earlier, and as we only have the one car if I had an earlier appointment I'd have to walk and I don't really want to do that right now :cry:

Sun flower, was there a lot of blood or just a little bit, was it red or brown and were there any clots? Some women do have bleeding in the early stages of pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancies, so try not to worry too much xxx

It was just a little, it was light red. Went to the bathroom again at 10 and there was nothing there, went again just now at 11 and when I wiped the paper looked just a little darker than usual (normally when i wipe its a bit yellow cos of the folic acid but it was more a dark yellow/ slightly orange colour. I've had no cramping though so I don't know...

Could well be perfectly normal. Speak to your midwife about it later at your appointment and see what she says, but please don't start stressing over it as there's a very good chance it's nothing :hugs: xxx

Just seeing this now hun, hope you spoke to the midwife and that all is ok. :hugs:

midwife basically said it shouldn't be anything to worry about, but I've got a scan booked for Monday just in case, so gingers crossed. Stick little dot, stick stick!

Glad you got some good news! And I hope Monday goes well too!! :D

aw, glad to hear that Sunflower, hope she put your mind at ease some bit? Try not to worry between now and Monday, I'm sure baba was just burrowing in a bit deeper :D

try not to worry sun_flower! i had a little spotting and had a scan, and everything looked good - i think it's pretty normal in early pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->