*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hi ladies,

qwk, glad to you got to see the baby on the u/s. I love u/s.

broody, I think this may be your month.

Hodge, I hope you catch the eggie.

AFM, I will go back to using OPKs or temping this month. I am really not sure.

Great to hear from you Ready :hugs:

How's everyone else doing? Any symptoms?! :baby:

I've decided to take an early test tomor because it'll be Mother's Day here and it would be really fab to see a :bfp:! I'll only be 10 dpo though so don't really expect to see 2 lines but gonna test anyway just in case! Had some quite sharp pains yesterday, very different to my af ones, and mild indigestion after dinner today - I NEVER get indigestion! There I go again symptom spotting! :dohh: I swear it's absolutely impossible not to! I don't know how the NTNP ladies do it! :wacko:

Great to hear from you Ready :hugs:

How's everyone else doing? Any symptoms?! :baby:

I've decided to take an early test tomor because it'll be Mother's Day here and it would be really fab to see a :bfp:! I'll only be 10 dpo though so don't really expect to see 2 lines but gonna test anyway just in case! Had some quite sharp pains yesterday, very different to my af ones, and mild indigestion after dinner today - I NEVER get indigestion! There I go again symptom spotting! :dohh: I swear it's absolutely impossible not to! I don't know how the NTNP ladies do it! :wacko:

I've given up symptom spotting because I can't figure it out. I was so convinced that I was having real symptoms and that I was pregnant the last 2 months so obviously I have no idea what I'm looking for! :(

How are doing Ready? Haven't heard from you in awhile :D

I am doing better. I am thinking I am ready to start again. So my cycle is due this weekend so we will begin again. So keep me in your prayers.

How are you doing?

Well we're glad to have ya!! And I will def keep you in my prayers hun.

I'm good. Just waiting...waiting and waiting some more!! :D

I've given up symptom spotting because I can't figure it out. I was so convinced that I was having real symptoms and that I was pregnant the last 2 months so obviously I have no idea what I'm looking for! :(

Oh I was absolutely convinced the last 2 months too :haha: Especially last month, was sure the funny taste in my mouth HAD to be a symptom! One of these months we'll be right though :thumbup: Hopefully this one! :dust:

Oh I was absolutely convinced the last 2 months too :haha: Especially last month, was sure the funny taste in my mouth HAD to be a symptom! One of these months we'll be right though :thumbup: Hopefully this one! :dust:

Same here but being only 6dpo I'm not expecting much...especially since I still have 13 days to wait!! :(

This is us! https://www.hidden-smileys.com/img/crazy-smileys-and-emoticons-29.gif

Okay I really hate when AF plays tricks. She is due and there is no sign of her. I have my well woman exam Monday watch she shows up on Sunday night. UGH!!

Ughh mine did that 2 years ago. I called to change it and they said that unless it's in mid cycle (meaning heavy) she would still do it. Ummm no thanks. I changed it anyways. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->