*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

hope everything goes ok hun, and for the rest of you girlies xx

Finally got a line on my opk today!! :happydance: Up until now there's been absolutely no second line! Was very relieved to see one appear today :D Quite dark but not positive yet. Gonna test again in a few hours so fx'd will be positive then!

How's everyone going in here? Hope your week is going well, anyone got any good plans for the weekend? xx

Well I think we've done all we can do to get a bfp this cycle! Maybe one more bd tomor morning just in case and then it's roll on April 6th! Just found out today that one of my very good friends is pg :D Really hope this is my month so we can spend lots of our maternity leave together next year pushing buggies around!!!!

How's everyone going in here? Hope your week is going well, anyone got any good plans for the weekend? xx

Not much planned, just going to enjoy the good weather, we've been having lovely sunshine the last few days, warm too :D

I'm in the 2ww so no BD'ing here!! Will be packing though as move on Friday 8th!!

In the 2ww also... Had cramps ALL day yesterday and cm today - trying not to symptom spot :dohh: but hoping its a good sign! :D

Ehh I just started my 2ww today so I have a long ways to go! :haha: Hopefully we will all get out :bfp:'s this cycle!! :D

Ehh I just started my 2ww today so I have a long ways to go! :haha: Hopefully we will all get out :bfp:'s this cycle!! :D

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/my_fingers.gif I've a good feeling about this month! (although I seem to remember having the same feeling last month...and the month before that...!!!) :dust:

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/my_fingers.gif I've a good feeling about this month! (although I seem to remember having the same feeling last month...and the month before that...!!!) :dust:

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->