*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I had to have a surprise growth scan today lill one isn't so little!!! 3lbs and 8oz!!! Eak!!! Got to see bumpy again tho at least lol

aw thanks ladies, i will let you know! :D

and wow lilmoo, that's nearly a BABY! crazy!!!

I know! Scary stuff!! Had a glucose test today, so hope that's all clear!

just wanted to pop in and let you girls know, it's a boy! :D (i felt like it was a boy the whole time so i would have been surprised if "he" had been a "she" :))

Oh yay, that's great news qwk!! Funny that you knew all along too! Have ye thought of any names yet?

Tested on Fri (waaaay too early I know!) and again on Sunday - both bfn. Af isn't due til thurs or fri tho (myself and FF are having a disagreement about ov dates!) but I'm having a lot of af type cramping today so not feeling too hopeful. Not sure what to make of my temp either. It's very near the cover line the last few days but my cover line is much higher this cycle than any previous ones...:shrug: Just have to wait and see!! Will probably test again on Wed.

How are you doing Ready?

I good Broody. Took my last clomid pill tonight. Excited about this cycle, I just know I will get my BFP this cycle.

i have my fingers crossed for you ladies...

Good luck GB and Ready, and yay for it being a boy qwk!

I'm still waiting to ovulate :coffee:

Thanks for the good wishes girls but I'm back to cd1 today :growlmad: Knew it was coming, my temps have been falling the last few days. Not too upset about it, think it's just becoming the norm at this stage...! :shrug:
:dust: to Ready and Rachael!

Thanks for the good wishes girls but I'm back to cd1 today :growlmad: Knew it was coming, my temps have been falling the last few days. Not too upset about it, think it's just becoming the norm at this stage...! :shrug:
:dust: to Ready and Rachael!

:hugs: Aww, sweetie I am sorry the :witch: got you. Are you taking soy or anything? Have you tried the SMEP?

Hi girls just popping in to see how u all are and to sprinkle some baby dust :)

Thanks lillmoo, we need all the baby dust. I can't believe you are already 29 weeks.

Where are all the ladies at? It has been pretty quiet.

I'll sprinkle some babydust too :) Found out on Monday I'm having a little girly :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->