*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

:hugs: GB

Good luck Ready and GB! I pray that June will be your month!!!

Thank ladies.

But Hodge, where did I miss your annocement. I did not know you were preggo!! OMG I am so excited for you. I am on :cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies! I just announced it in my journal after this past weekend when we announced it to our families. Had to keep it hush hush because of my SIL being on here ;)

Congrats chick, If u need any advice u know u can Facebook me!

So af got me today...Not feeling too bad about it - probably because I'd a fair idea it was on it's way since my temps kept dropping. That's another advantage to temping I suppose - the :witch: doesn't catch you too much by surprise... Onwards to June we go!

Sorry she got you GB.

I'm in the 2ww now. Waiting again. That's all TTC is I swear!

Hi ladies. I haven't been on here in ages. But noticed i have a bfp next to my name. Well sadly that is nor true anymore. I went to my 12 week scan ob the 27th April thinking everthing was ok and i had a mmc. Never made it to my d and c as had heavy bleeding and awful cramps went to a and e and ended up delivering everything in one go by myself in the loo. Worst time of my life. Hoping to get a period soon and want to try again august time. All the best ladies.

Aw Quartz...so so sorry to hear that. I cant even imagine what that must've been like. Sending you lots of :hugs: xxx

Hey ladies, Happy Friday!!

Quartz, sorry for your loss.:hugs:

Broody, sorry AF got you. But that is the advantages of temping.:thumbup:

I hope all is well with everyone.

Hey girls! :hi:
It's quiet in here these days! Hope everyone is doing well!
I'm taking a more relaxed approached to ttc this month...no supplements - I was beginning to feel like a walkling pharmacy! (still taking folic acid obviously), am temping but not religiously and will use opks but not starting them til cd12/13. If the :witch: shows up at the end of the month I'll probably be straight back onto epo, cough syrup, grapefruit juice etc for next cycle but really just felt like my head needed a month off from thinking about ttc ALL of the time. Although despite my best efforts I am still on BnB waaay too much so not sure how much of a break I'm really getting, lol!!!
:dust: to all!

Hey girls! :hi:
It's quiet in here these days! Hope everyone is doing well!
I'm taking a more relaxed approached to ttc this month...no supplements - I was beginning to feel like a walkling pharmacy! (still taking folic acid obviously), am temping but not religiously and will use opks but not starting them til cd12/13. If the :witch: shows up at the end of the month I'll probably be straight back onto epo, cough syrup, grapefruit juice etc for next cycle but really just felt like my head needed a month off from thinking about ttc ALL of the time. Although despite my best efforts I am still on BnB waaay too much so not sure how much of a break I'm really getting, lol!!!
:dust: to all!

I am trying to take more of the relax approach too. I hope I caught the egg this month but if not it will be really relaxed as I am going on vacation next month.

i think that will be a nice change of pace :) looks like you are near OV'ing, wishing you so much luck!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->