*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

+opk this morning :D Going to try sooooo hard not to symptom spot during this 2ww, what's the bet I don't succeed?!!

How are you doing Ready? :dust:

+opk this morning :D Going to try sooooo hard not to symptom spot during this 2ww, what's the bet I don't succeed?!!

How are you doing Ready? :dust:

I am doing okay. According to FF I am 7DPO but I am really not sure I am somewhere between 7-9DPO.:shrug: So really not symptom spotting because I think I may have missed my chances this month. I will not test until AF is late. I did get some clomid for next cycle.

Yay for the +OPK !!! I hope you get the egg this month.

Good luck to you both :dust:

AF got me yesterday. Onto cycle 6 for me! I've been sent a CBFM monitor though so fingers crossed that helps :D

:dust: Good luck ladies!!! :dust:

If you want me to put your testing dates on the first page I would be happy to do so! Just let me know!

P.S. I updated the first page to make it a little more... fun lol hope you ladies like it! :D

I should be testing around July 12th, but I won't know for sure until I ov :dohh:

CBFM arrived this morning, now I just need the test sticks and I can start using it :D

Hi guys i've been off and on the board. I'll be testing on the 24th too.

Can you guys take a look at my chart, its very strange.

I am not to sure about your chart. It is a bit different than any I have seen. Have you tried comparing it to others on FF. If you click charts then charts like mine and it will give you options.

If you want me to put your testing dates on the first page I would be happy to do so! Just let me know!

P.S. I updated the first page to make it a little more... fun lol hope you ladies like it! :D

I'll probably test on the 28th...:haha: Who am I kidding?! I'll probably test way before that but let's pretend I have some self restraint!!!:rofl:

Not too sure what's going on either but you missed a good few temps earlier in the cycle so it's hard to see the full picture... Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow! Fx'd for you! :dust:

I'll probably test on the 28th...:haha: Who am I kidding?! I'll probably test way before that but let's pretend I have some self restraint!!!:rofl:

:rofl: That is funny.

I so want to get pregnant again! But im still in two minds, I think were going to try next cycle after some deep thinking time, I would love to have another little girly! Hmm xx

lol! good luck! ! ! ! :dust:

Qwk, I can't believe you're nearly 20 weeks pg already! You must have a nice little bump by now! Have you found out if it's a boy or girl or are ye waiting for the surprise?!

Thanks gettingbroody and ready for one more. I have charted for a few months and none of them look like this chart. Things are even more weird. I'm almost wanting AF to come so I can have a do over. I'm hopeful that something good can still happen.

we go for our 20 week scan this friday and we will find out the sex then! :dance: so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->