*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

:yipee::wohoo::happydance::dance:Congratulations!!! :dance::happydance::wohoo::yipee:

:baby: Welcome baby Ethan! :baby:

When was he born? Size? Are you home or still in hospital? Hope all went well! So thrilled for you! Cant believe it's been 9 months since your :bfp:!!!

WOOOOOO! I thought something must be happening as I hadn't seen you post in a while. Can't believe he's here, what a lovely name! DETAILS PLEASE as soon as you're home/ feeling up to it/ can tear yourself away from your gorgeous baby :) xxxxx

Lol sorry hubby put my tea in front of me when I posted it!! Ok, so.......
Ethan was born on weds at three fifteen pm, after being in labour since 11.30pm, he was delievered by emergancy c sec (I was out cold in the end lol) as he was back to back and a little big! (8lb 9oz!) I loved loved loved being in labour, just got scared when it all went bad at the end!!
Oh and yes I am finally home after four days! Got an infection and had to be kept in :(

Boo for the infection, hope you're feeling better now :hugs:
Yay for enjoying labour! It's not often you hear that! :wacko:

So are you exhausted? Getting much sleep? Are you bf'ing or are ye able to share the night feeds? Have all your families been over fighting over who gets to hold Ethan next?!!

Can't wait to see a photo of him! :D

Oh, and please don't feel you have to answer my string of questions right away!! I'm sure you have your hands full! :baby:

Lol no not at all lol he's fast asleep and I'm going to bed soon!!! Yep I'm breast feeding and getting on well with it! Everyone wants a cuddle with him so it's nice I get to take him away for a feed!!!
Getting much more sleep now I'm home! So feeling ok! Midwife came today, she's happy with him and wants me to rest lol! Hubby has been great bless him!

*hugs* so glad things are going ok hon, sucks about the infection but hopefully you're on the mend now. Bet you're really glad to be home, 8lb 9oz, what a big boy! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your gorgeous new addition :) trying to work out who's next... is it me?

Big congrats lilmoo! Sooo glad he is here now! I know you must be so happy matter having to wait so long!! ;). And I agree, a hefty fella :haha: must have been all that extra cook-time after his due date :D

Would love to see a pic if you feel open to sharing!

Lol I thought it WAS me next, and I was like 'ARGH!' but you're before me so that makes me relax a bit, LOL! xx

I'll get one on when I get on a pc! Oh and when I feel human lol :p

hey girls, here are some pix of little man if this works!! https://www.flickr.com/photos/traceyjago/

thanx!! can't believe he's 5 weeks on weds!! he's got his jabs next week dear of him :(

lillmoo he's absolutely gorgeous, can't believe he's 5 weeks already, seems like only yesterday you were announcing he was born! Not long for me now, 3 weeks and 4 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->