*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Qwk posted this in the Chrysanthe-Mum's thread -

"Quinton was born at 12:10 am, 11/10/11 - a big old 9 lbs, 21 Inches! Birth was basically not at all as planned, but ended up with a baby, so we are ecstatic!"

so yay :D

Ohhh another big one!! :) congrats! Ethan says hi too lol

Thanks ladies! I have been total crap at coming online! But he is doing wonderfully, and yes, a big fella - glad I did not buy any newborn size clothes.... Just had a feeling he would not be small ;). He loves to be held, and does not love to be placed in his bassinet yet :) lots of sleeping sitting up holding Quinton going on in this household!

Hope you are all doing well!

Aww so cute :D

I'm overdue! My little baby needs to come out and meet me :D

Aw, I'm sure it won't be too much longer Sunflower! Imagine - these are your last few days as a non-mom for the rest of your life!!! Scary!! But exciting too! :D Come on baby Sunflower!! We're all waiting to hear all about you!

Thanks ladies! I have been total crap at coming online! But he is doing wonderfully, and yes, a big fella - glad I did not buy any newborn size clothes.... Just had a feeling he would not be small ;). He loves to be held, and does not love to be placed in his bassinet yet :) lots of sleeping sitting up holding Quinton going on in this household!

Hope you are all doing well!

Hi qwk!! :hi:

Good to hear from you! :D So glad all is going well and that Quinton is loving his snuggles! :hugs: Looking forward to seeing a picture of him in a few weeks maybe?! Have fun getting to know eachother! xx :friends:

Qwk, glad to hear from you. Yes please post pics when you can.

Sunflower, FX that your LO comes soon.

Any day now for sun flower...! :haha:

And congrats ready4onemore, I'm not sure I had noticed your ticker before?! Wonderful!!

Lol I'm 8 days overdue and still going - got an induction booked for the 2nd of December now, when I'll be 42 weeks - longest. pregnancy. ever! xx

:hugs: Sun_Flower!! But just think, baby will be here in less than a week!!! :D

FX sun flower! Just a code more days MAX now!

Lol thanks everyone, given up on thinking this LO will arrive by herself, just counting down the days to my induction now :) I'll update you all with any news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->