*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

ohhh good luck hun, and don't be scared! labour is sooo much easier if you go in, clued up, and calm!! As for being a mummy, be scared, be very scared!!! :p

Lol it's the being a mummy bit that I'm scared off, I won't know what labour's like till I'm actually experiencing it, and I'll just deal with it then. It's the having a teeny tiny person totally dependant on me that's the scary part - getting home and going 'ok what the hell do I do now!?!?!'

Awwwwww lilmoo he is just beautiful! And btw so are you!! Hope things are going well - can't believe it's been WEEKS!

Lol glad I posted a picture of me just after I'd had him! I'm all baggy eye'd now!! :p thanx girls :)

In a word, YES! Hard to believe or wrap my head around really!! :dance:

I have to keep reminding myself it's not JUST that I go into labor soon... I also have a baby thereafter :dohh: not sure if that sounds crazy or not ;)

Thanks guys! Had a false start Friday that fizzled, but lost my plug this morning :D hoping something miiiiiight start soon...

EEEE Qwk's waters broke! She posted on the Chrysanthe-mums thread earlier - can't wait for an update!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->