*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Oh Broody I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Oh my goodness GB that's awesome! Fingers crossed and lots of sticky baby dust for you xxxx

Thanks girls!! It's still quite surreal - can't believe we were lucky enough for it to work the first time! Looking forward to doing another test tomorrow morning to make sure those lines are still there!!:haha:

Hey girls!
Just a quick update - went for my 6 week scan today and all is looking great :D Just one lil bean in there (dh was very relieved!:haha:) All measuring appropriately. The nurse said she could see the beginnings of the heartbeat flicker but we couldn't make it out :wacko: Back in 2 weeks for the next scan...

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/9c4e370e79513f4284930db28b7b14ea_zps6ad257f9.jpg

Oh hun I am so excited for you!!!! I cannot wait to follow you on your journey!!!

Hey ladies!!

Hope you are all well! :D

Had our 12 week scan yesterday and all looked great! Baby was moving around like crazy!! Time to start spilling the beans...!!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/1CF1F1A0-8993-4E8B-A502-86516A85E855-5249-00000777F2C76379_zps2ad2f2de.jpg

Aww look at that lovely little bubba, congratulations to you both GB! Xx

Good morning ladies!! Hope you are all doing well! :D

Hope you don't mind that I changed the name and updated the first page a bit. :D

Aww I just read back over some bits - I love how excited we were, and our questions of the day and stuff. Such a good way to get to know each other!

Aww I just read back over some bits - I love how excited we were, and our questions of the day and stuff. Such a good way to get to know each other!

I completely forgot about the question of the day. It was a good way to get one another to open up without getting bored! :D

I completely forgot about the question of the day. It was a good way to get one another to open up without getting bored! :D

So did I!! I must go and read back over the first pages... It all seems like aaaages ago! It's great that we all got what we wanted in the end!! :D Won't be long before you two are going through it all again!:baby:

Hey girls! Happy Patrick's Day! As you'll see from my ticker we had a bit of a surprise arrival on Tuesday! :shock: I started having contractions on Monday and came straight to the hospital. They tried a few things to stop the contractions and for a while it seemed like things were slowing down... Then on Tuesday morning they got really strong and frequent and our little daughter was born 90 mins later!! Very impatient to see the world! Right now she is in the neonatal unit of our hospital and although she is tiny she is doing really well and the drs are really pleased with her!

Congrats GB!!!! I cannot wait to see a phot of her!! I bet she is just precious!!! :D Glad to hear that she is doing well!!

Just reread our posts from when I found out I was pregnant... makes me excited about trying again! Although we have about 6 months before that begins :D

Are any of you ladies planning on another anytime soon?

Aww congrats GB! Can't wait to see pictures, hope everything is going well with you both.

We're trying again in June hopefully :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"