*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Well, probably won't get a chance to come on here in the morning so just wanted to say - Best of luck Sunflower!! Can't wait to hear your news! :hug:

Just to let you know Eden Rebecca Lewis arrived the day before I was due to be induced - 01/12/11 at 1.22pm weighing in at an enormous 10lb 7oz, delivered via water birth using gas and air. Labour was completely perfect, but things went a bit scary afterwards (with me, not the baby) but everything's fine now and we're home, just enjoying being a little family :) xxx

Put my congrats in the chrysanthemums thread, but congrats again hon!! So happy for you!

Congrats Sun_Flower!!! Glad to hear that you and Eden are both doing good!

Aw congratulations Sunflower!!! Fantastic news! :dance: Can't wait to hear all about her! :D

Love the photo of Ethan Lillmoo!! He looks very cute!! Can't believe he's over 2 months already!

I'mg doing good - Eden is nearly 8 weeks old now - got her first jabs next Tuesday. Just bought an Ergo carrier so looking forward to trying that out, she looks so snuggly in it. I have a parenting journal (link in my siggy) so feel free to stalk! xx

Hi gals! :wave: Q and I are starting to get into a rhythm that allows me to do more than just care for him ;) I've even doing some baking, exercising, and staying on top of household stuff much better. Small goals! Hope you all are well :D

awww sunflower hope eden isn't too bad with her jab's luckily ethan has had his now till he is one!! it's nice when they get older and u can get a bit of a routine going isn't it!? i'm getting over excited about weaning ethan, hes not ready yet, but i can't wait!!

Hey ladies! I can't believe Gavin is almost 2 weeks old! Things are slowly getting better, I'm only crying once a day now lol I don't know about you ladies but I really miss being alone (even for just 10 minutes) with my dh. Gavin is sleeping in his Moses basket but that sits between us in bed. Doing better with that though, the first week we slept inthe living room because I was afraid to put him down. Hopefully within the next few weeks I can move him into his bassinet, next to our bed of course.

It gets easier hun :) I know what u mean about missing being alone but then as soon as I an alone I feel lost lol can't win!

all good here! ethan has his first teeth, and has started weaning now, i'm back at work in 5 weeks can't believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->