*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Aww good luck hon! Eden's 18 weeks old now and seems to do something new every day xx

Rachael's had her baby now so congratulations - ready I LOVE your bump it's so gorgeous, you look stunning. Eden's 5 months old now, babbling and rolling and amazing us every day :)

Hi ladies. Isobel lily was born 28th April at 9.35am by EMCS weighing 10lb 0.5oz and 54cm long following a 30 hour labour. We were both in hospital for a week due to complications, but been home a week now and settling in as a family.

10 pounds! Wow! So sorry you had a longer than expected hospital stay, but glad you all are back home :hugs: !

Hey girls! Just thought I'd pop in and give you all an update on what's going on with me! Not sure if I've mentioned here before that DH had an SA done in Feb and the results came back very low on all counts? So we've basically spent the last few months testing and retesting, waiting on results and waiting on appointments:coffee: Finally had our first official consult with the FS on Tuesday and are moving on to IVF/ICSI soon :dance: We had hoped to start in June but they had one more bloodtest they needed to do on DH (karyotyping - to check for chromosomal abnormalities) and the results will take 3-4 weeks :wacko: so more waiting *sigh* So looks like we won't be starting til August now (we've a holiday booked for start of Aug which would be an important monitoring time if we start in July and don't want to totally waste money by cancelling it) The recommend Long Protocol for most patients so it'd be approx 6weeks from starting meds (you start by going back on bcp ironically!) to having the embryo (or embryos) transferred back in... Am very excited to get things started :D After all the time of trying it was great to have some answers:thumbup: Send all that baby dust back my way girlies - I'm gonna be needing it!!! :)

PS Ready, your due date is very nearly here!!! Good luck, will be thinking of you!

So glad you were able to get some answers hon!! And August is not too far away :hugs: So much dust and hugs to you guys on this journey!

Hey ladies,

I had my little boy on May 10 he weighted in at 8pounds and 10 ounces.

Attachments

• Gregory Ozenne III.jpg
    Gregory Ozenne III.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww Ready congratulations, he's so handsome :) So happy for you after everything you went through xx

Hey ladies! I wanted to check in with everyone and see how you're doing with your new little bundles of joy! :D

How many of you have started planning (or possibly already had!) your LO's first birthday party?!

I have already bought everything for the party and have a few decorations to make and it will be set! :) I love party planning!! :D

Woah Hodge you're so organised! Eden's first birthday is the first of December. I've bought all her presents now but still need to buy all the decorations, organise the cake, decide whether I'm having it at home or somewhere else... The list is endless!

haha well we're opposite because I have ALL of that planned (even talked to my cake lady!) but I haven't started or looked at gifts yet. I have to worry with Christmas and see what he doesn't get first and then I'll get bday gifts :)

Hey girls!!

So exciting to think some of you are beginning to plan birthday parties!! - how time flies!! :D

Afm, just finishing first IVF/ICSI cycle. We transferred 2 3-day embryos last Friday (1 strong 8 cell & 1 small 5 cell) Had a neg pg test on Thursday but today I'm looking at my very first :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!! No squinting required either!!:haha: My official test date for the clinic isn't til Friday so will keep testing until then and all going well I'll be going in for first scan 2 weeks after that. Soooooooooooo excited!!!!! :dance: EDD is June 4th...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->