The July 2009 Babies

I'm glad i'm not the only mummy who's LO doesn't sleep through the night, it's been really frustrating at time's when friends say 'oh my little one has slept through the night for months'

He is getting better tho he only woke up once which is brill

Does your little one when they wake up do they want milk or do they just wake because they have been disturbed?

Max was waking out of habit I think. The only way I coul re-settle him was with milk... so I guess he was used to having the milk and was hungry because he got it every night.

When I stopped breastfeeding I started gradually cutting down the middle-of-the-night-milk from 6oz, over time to 1-2oz. The advice I got was to then stop giving him the milk altogether and there would be some crying but it would only last a few nights. I decided I couldn't listen to him cry, and that I would just keep giving him the 1-2oz, in the hope he would just drop them on his own, which he did after about 3 weeks. He now wakes about every second night, around 4am, for no apparent reason, and I bring him into bed with us for a few minutes, then put him back in the cot, and he then sleep until 6-7am, becoming closer to 7am this week, which is good. (He goes to bed at 7.30pm).

I still know lots of people who have babies not sleeping through the night, or they 'sleep through the night' but it's really 9pm - 5am etc.

Have started making some plan's for Max's birthday! Nothing fancy, just a little party at home with his baby friends and my family who are flying in :happydance:

The july mummsies should have a meet!! We'd maybe need to go by area but itd be fun!! Cant believe Soph and Caidan will be one in a week!! Xx

When is everyone (who plan more) thinking of trying? X

I was planning to try again about the time Otter turned a year, with hopes of getting a bfp before he was 2.

Got caught with an oops when he was 5 months, though. :dohh:

Really don't know. When LO was 5-6 months, I was thinking when he turned 1, we'd try for a second. Now I have no desire at all... I want him to have sibblings but can't imagine dividing my attention. Think we'll just play it by ear and see how we go.

I know how you feel sarah+ Hubby and i have spoken recently about it and we haven't really decided when we would like to TTC again for #2 we would love siblings for Ollie but i'm enjoying focusing all my time on Ollie at the mo

The july mummsies should have a meet!! We'd maybe need to go by area but itd be fun!! Cant believe Soph and Caidan will be one in a week!! Xx

I agree a meet for the July mummies would be great but where are we all???

Im in Hampshire

Aaliyah still does not sleep through :roll: she is getting better bottle at 2 and one at half 6, it used 2 really bug me, she is still drinking 6-7 oz at night so I dont no if it is a habit, I got it down 2 one bottle but we went on holiday and she was back 2 3, but I know she will drop them soon i have 2 to have faith lol.

We wanted them one after the other but I stuggled a bt with aaliyah so we are trying again december 2011, earlier if I am up 2 it :)

It's been a while since any july 2009 mummy wrote on this thread how is everyone now all our LO's have turned 1 and are now officially a toddler????

Is anyone expecting no. 2 yet????

Hey hun! Soph's now 14 months.. eh where did that time go?! me and DH were looking at videos of her a few weeks old the other day its scary how fast time goes! How are you and LO? xx

Ollie hasn' long turned 1 we had a massive party for him and all his friends with a bouncy castle, soft play and a ball pool. It was so much fun plus i managed to fight away the tears yay!!!
We are both fine, like you i cannot believe how the time has flown by, Ollie had his 12 month jabs today and was my brave boy teehee.

So have you and OH thought about baby no.2 yet?

If you wanna chat hun i'm on facebook and msn just pm me xx
Any July mummy who would like to chat just pm me for my details xx

we had a bouncy castle for aaliyah haha, and a trampoline for the adult haha we had so much fun think for than aaliyah :blush: she is finally sleeping through as well, althou when she had her 12 month jabs she had a few reactions to them rash winging worse she has ever been as well :(

Hello ladies its amazing how little we talk now compared to when we were all pregnant and on maternity leave lol

How are you all?
Is anybody pregnant again?
For those returned to work how you feeling?
For SAHM how are you feeling?

LO is now 15 months and running around and into everything. Shes a good girl though and very curtious to other wee ones. When she meets another kiddy she just likes to cuddle them and give them her toys hehe she eats well and doesnt seem to be picky. Her fav words just now are pussy cat and belly button .. we get the occasional belly cat but we know what she means lol

xxx

Hi everyone,

Ollie and I are doing very well, he is 14 months old now and i'm shocked at how fast the time goes, he is almost walking and loves climbing anything and everything keeps me on my toes lol
He say's mamma and dadda alot he's a chatter box
Me and hubby are still hoping to TTC next year, so not expecting just yet :)
I returned to work back in June, it was really hard to be away from him but it's only 2 days a week and he has his nanna's taking care of him which he likes. As for me and work i'm pooped I work in an operating theatre and its so busy although i think about Ollie every minute of everyday i'm at work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->