~the late ladies~

I'll be a week late tomorrow. I had a bit of spotting yesterday but nothing since then. The spotting only happened twice and it was on toilet paper and never got to the pad. I hate waiting.

I am now 11 days late. I went to the doctor and hes sending me for blood tests. Although were a nurse down so i wont get seen till 10th of November by then ill be 2 missed periods if i havent come on. Its starting to get to me really bad im really frustrated. I have cramps like im going to come on but nothing yet ....... I have some sharp right handed side pain which he said to come back if it worsens. He said im probably not as its rare being pregnant while 3 tests say im not. Although i know its possible from what ive seen on here. Im quite nauseous at the moment too. Hope everyone else is ok!

Fingers crossed for you Blondie!! i'll be two cycles late when I get to the doctor too..i hope everyone in this thread gets answers or a BFP soon!!:hugs:

Blondie, your doctor doesn't seem very compassionate. A doctor should know very well that there is a chance to get a late bfp depending on when you ovulated and how fast your body produces hcg. I'm 7days late and planning to retest Saturday. If I ge a bfn on Saturday I'm planning on calling my doctor and see what she wants to do. I went to the dollar store on my lunch break to buy more test but they were out. It's probably for the best considering I probably would have not waited till Saturday like I planned. I'm praying I get a bfp this weekend. I can't take it anymore. I really don't want to get my bfp at 7-9 weeks. I really want to get an early scan in but if it takes much longer I would definitely have to wait till 12 weeks. :[

... cd 43 for me ... another bfn today ...... im going to make an apt tomorrow and see if the Dr can make any sence !!!!!!!!

Hi

Af showed for me this morning after a 41 day cycle i have got to be honest was so pleased to see her so i can start again :) i have been having dull aching pains for the past 2 weeks but Sonographer told me it was probably a another cyst i had an erupted cyst back in august. So think it's going to be a while before i get my BFP.

It has done my head this month and have decided it will happen when it's supposed to. Like one of the other ladies said Doctors say it could take 6 months on average.

it's nice to know i am average lol

good luck ladies xx

No he wasn't the usual doctor i have im not that keen on him if im honest. Im getting really sharp right hand pains again worse than yesterday so thinking of calling nhs direct.

cheltchick - Least know you know whats going on and can try again. I wish you luck.

Aww chelt I'm so sorry af got you but at least you can finally start trying again. I'm sitting at 8 days late now. I've never been this late before. I'm having some dull cramping in the front of my hips if that makes any sense and twinges every so often in my cervix. My cervix is still closed and soft so I don't know what to make of these twinges/pains. Testing tomorrow and hoping for the best. Baby dust all around!!

Woof on being late!! Boo on the bfn :[. You're more than welcome to join us. The more bfps the better. I suggest giving it a couple days before testing again. C'mon ladies we need more bfps on this thread!!

May I join? I was so happy to see a group of women in the same boat as I. My periods range from 28-30 days and we're now on day 31. I haven't had any signs of AF. Really haven't felt any different at all so not sure what is up.

CONGRAT'S to all of the BFP!! Let's hope this is the lucky thread for many more!! :)

Cara of course you can join us!! This is the thread that is going to get all the bfps (because if it doesn't we will all go mad lol). Have you tested yet? Danielle and I are testing in the morning if you'd like to join us. Are you having any symptoms at all? Do you check your cervix? How stressed have you made yourself googling answers to all your questions lol?

6 days late... BFN. I am going crazier and crazier, little by little, every day! Cervix still high, soft and closed. So, probably no AF today.

Welcome to the nut-house, Cara! Good luck! I hope you don't have to wait as long as the rest of us crazy ladies!

Katie you can come join me in the imaginary padded room. We've got plates of insanity and drinks that make you even more looney!! Lol. I feel the same as you. Bloody 8 days late. I'm REALLY hoping for a bfp tomorrow. My brain will likely melt if it's another bfn. I've decided I'm going to give my doctor a call tomorrow if I get another bfn. This wait is a killer. Tww my butt, this three week and some odd days wait is rediculous lol.

Hi everyone,

Blondie, sorry AF got you hun :hugs:

AF got me today too. In some ways Im happy so now I can move on to my next cycle! No more waiting around, obsessing about symptoms, wondering what the outcome will be or if something's wrong.....plus I can enjoy a little alcoholic beverage tonight :happydance:

Hope someone on this thread gets their BFP :kiss:

Cara of course you can join us!! This is the thread that is going to get all the bfps (because if it doesn't we will all go mad lol). Have you tested yet? Danielle and I are testing in the morning if you'd like to join us. Are you having any symptoms at all? Do you check your cervix? How stressed have you made yourself googling answers to all your questions lol?

I have tested. Both at 10dpo (which I need to stop doing to myself, but it's harder than it sounds) and this morning. BFN. I haven't really checked my cervix routinely, so I'm not quite sure what to look for on that end. I am right there with you though - going crazy!!! Praying more than I have in a lifetime that 'this is it' and my BFP takes longer to show. I'm trying to stay positive either way, but as the BFN keep showing up I'm getting more and more worried. Ugh!! Let me know how you're tests go. I bought more today so I'm sure I will be testing a lot over the next few days.

So sorry to the ones who AF got :(. At least you can begin a new and start TTC again. Baby dust to all!!

hi ladies
i am now 8 days late, we have been trying to concieve for 4-5 months an af been like clock work, have had sore boobs leading up to af, but not this time, i had cramping the day af was due but nothing since,
i have tested a few times now and BFN, i spoke to my doctor earlier on in the week and she says test next week it could be too early, i tested this morning fmu and BFN!!!
i am starting to wonder whats going on with this body of mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->