the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

I got zilch on the OPKs curly :nope: I'm still gonna use them next time, but I've got some ics rather than Clear Blue Digi ones.

I agree with you girls - this is the longest 2 weeks of my life!

hey katie, are u using 30miu or 20miu? I use the same ones as u, maybe get some 20miu, if u dont hve them already that is!

how u feeling 2day anyway?

tilly x

Hi ladies, good to see lots of new names! - Welcome! Like Jacksmummy says, lots more bfps hopefully! Wouldn't it be great if we all went through to 1st tri together!!

Jacksmummy - i'll update the list now and then do you want to maybe copy and paste it to your post on the first page so it's easier to find? - could add bfps as and when they come thru! Hope I am not taking over your thread lol! - I got a bit carried away yesterday laid in bed with my poorly tummy lol!

I am cramping today a fair bit and have loads of thick CM - 3 DPO. I'm sure it can't mean anything - it's too early. I thought the earliest you could get true symptoms was when the embryo implants which is what, about 7-10DPO??? I am a total symptom spotting nutter tho so just gonna google the earliest you can get symptoms!

That is great lots of you are nearly half way there! Will be so exciting to log back in and see some bfps! - no pressure tho lol haha!

Just to say hi to beckster201, ezperanza, tilly05 and mamajama - I added you all to the list on page 13! Lots of baby dust to all x

PS. Let me know if I missed anyone, and sorry if I did! This group is getting so popular, there were a fair few new pages when I just logged back on! x

Thanks for the add Lucy Lu!! It's great to have some ladies to stress over the 2ww with!! lol
So random question, has anyone had ewcm after ovulation. Sorry if TMI but cm has been wet/sticky/dry the last couple of days and then today for some reason I had what appeared to be ewcm... weird. Just wondering what all ya'lls thoughts were on this! :)

Hi all, oops havent been on this thread for a while. Hope u r all doin well. Im 5DPO (ovd 15th, i think). Hows the sympton spotting going ? :)
Im feelin a bit sicky today... Fx
Good luck and babydust all round x

thanks 4 adding me 2 the list :thumbup:

craved peant butter 2 day :shrug: bb's feel huge, tummy pains, could b nothing :wacko:

I don't know what miu the Clear Blue ones are tilly:blush:

I think the ic ones I've got are 20miu though.

Little bit of sticky CM today (4DPO) but no other real symptoms.

Right - off to watch Strictly and X Factor!:happydance:

Hi ladies sorry not been chatting today I've been so busy! Its my nephews 1st bday today so we had a little party and had tea at pizza hut!! Yum feel very sick now tho defo eaten too much, well my nipples are not as sore today :( which I'm abit sad about lol anyway I realised if non of us are pregnant then we are all coming down with a bug :haha:
Lucy lu I'm so glad your helping with the thread! I really appreciate it! Do what ever u want my darling also I can't do much as my laptop is abit broken at the moment so I'm on my blackberry.
So everyone is doing super well at staying strong and not testing (other than me) hehe so what's everyone doing tnite? I'm going to be watching xfactor!! Xxxx hoping for everyones :bfp: this month!!! Xxxxx

hiya All
Yes Im just awaiting watching the xfactor... I think Ive kind of convinced myself Im not going to be pregnant. :( but oh well you never know. Went out with my friends yesterday it was fun

So sounds like a few of us are watching X Factor (sorry to anyone in US... this won't mean a lot to you!)! I am totally hooked. Struggling to work out who is my favourite though - I like Rebecca, but Cher's 'Stay' also won me over quite a bit after all her rapping. Interested to see what she will do tonight. Who is everyone else's faves?...

...lol just realised I can talk about something other than opks, ovulation, bd'ing and DPO at the mo - sadly it is just a cheesy reality tv show, but hey ho, it all helps to pass the time...Nearly one more waiting day over ladies!

I love matt!!! He's my fave! And I love cher her version of stay was amazing!! And I can't stand wagner he needs to go like 2weeks ago!!! Lol yea its nice to chat about things other than ttc let's hope some of us will make good friends in the long run! U can never have to many friends, and to anybody that lives in the usa, x factor is very much like american idol and I do belive the xfactor is coming to the u.s very soon xxx

I love watching American Idol too - totally hooked on these types of programs. OH is upstairs watching tv right now - he hates them! Has just sent me a text saying 'turn that racket down, it sounds like someone is strangling a cat!'

I'm not sure about any of the acts I've seen tonight so far. Roll on Rebecca! - she needs to look more confident when she sings tho, her voice is so unique!

So anyways back to TTC (kind of!) - and a bit of a nosey question, does anyone tell their OH about this site? I am really private about it. I think he would be a bit narked if he knew I was sharing such personal info online - even tho i'm always careful about keeping anonymous! He knows I am surfing baby websites, but not that I'm posting too

My oh also HATES xfactor LOL and my oh knows about this website but I don't really tell him much I don't think he knows we talk about all the private stuff we do talk about. But he's not the kind of guy to pry he just let's me get on with things. So who was ur fave tonite on the xfactor?? I quite liked cher and katie this week x

Katies hair really wasnt great but then she cant win coz other weeks the blonde with roots doesnt work either

Lol with the x factor chat - i've missed it all tonight! just got back from yum dinner out!
Hope everyone's doing okay!
Another day done....11dpo tomorrow aaaahhhh!! :happydance:

Hey ladies I just wanted to know if I can join you all. I'm doin my 1st 2ww but I have irregular cycles soooo I don't really know when af is due but I have had heavy creamy cm today which is not normal for me. Can you all look at my FF chart and tell me what you think please:shrug:

Hi shyine yes of course u can come wait it out with us!! I really would love to look at ur chart but I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to be looking at so I would be no help at all!! Sorry hun! But on the plus side there are lots of very helpful ladies on this thread now so I'm sure once someone sees it they will help,
And morning to everyone hope all are feeling well this morning?! Any symptoms to report? My boobs are abit sore but other than that I feel ok (had abit of wind the last few days aswell) :haha: I'm now 7dpo!!! Woop I'm hoping that at some point next week I will see that :bfp: oooooh I'm excited for us all!! I hope we get a few as there are a few of us now! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->