the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Morning all! I'm feeling 'normal' lol!

Hope everyone's doing okay!

Jacksmummy - wow you're 7dpo already!

Waiting it out with you guys has really helped!

FXed for all! :happydance:

Yea its defo helped me! I'm glad the 1st week is over with cos now I no this time next week I'll be 14dpo so if I am pregnant it should show up on a test!! So I'm super excited. But if I'm not I'll just have to try again and wait the 2ww out with some of u ladies again but hopefully not all of u ;)
Are you doing anything nice today curly123? Xx

Morning ladies,

OOOOOOH i have alot of PMA ive not been on here 4 a few days ive had the children this weekend there dad let them down so we had a fun packed day and now me n my daughter are snuggled in bed watchin DEAR John this site is gr8 2 pass the time with i thought i would b goin crazy by now but im doin ok this time next week ill be fx with JACKSMUMMY on our 14dpo arrrggghh lol ive been feelin sicky lots of crampin(LOTS) n last night was really uncomfortable with back pain back ache ooooh so how r my lovely likkle tww buddies xxx Jackmummy hows the syptoms amythin yet ????

Jacksmummy - I'm going out for lunch today with my cousin so that's lovely!
What about you?
My bb's are sooooo sore - but then sometimes i get that few days before af....hmm we'll see - like you said though - there's always next month!!! :haha:

Haven't tested - think i'll def wait to see if I get af this week before testing! I've waited this long :dohh:

Hehe have a lovely day ladies!

the 2nd week has gone real quick for me - hope it does for you ladies too!
:hugs:

well here I go again with my symptom spotting but last night my boob seemed to go really big and I had an intense stabbing pains through my nipples OUCH this morning hubby has commented that they are looking much more fuller but you never know could be AF. Another wave of sickness this morning oh the joys. If im not preg Im a very ill person lol

I think if non of us are pregnant we are all very ill and very weird ppl I don't normally get any boob pain until 1or 2days before AF but I have had really sore nipples for about 5days now but saying that they are not as sore today but my actual boobs hurt today so I dunno!!! Ah well I can't wait til I'm 10dpo an I can take a ic and it mite show! So what is everyone else doing today? Xx

Hello everyone!

How is everyone doing? I'm just having a lazy day at home with the dogs. OH is at work, so I thought I would just laze around in my PJs until I have to go and pick him up.

I'm getting quite bad cramps today, and my temp has gone up again. At least AF isn't on the way :happydance:

Shyine - I can't find the link to your chart to have a look. xx

yep definately looks like Im ill...

been hit with a stomach bug out of nowhere so now sat with a hot water bottle and stomach cramps boo hoo sob sob

hey all! hope every1 is well

i agree this site is helpfull, glad im nt the only mad girl in her tww! :winkwink:

Trying NOT to think of any symptoms! ha! :haha: .....BUT....my bb's are huge! very achey upper legs last night, & woke up with a really stuffy nose, thought i had a cold, but all clear now. Im 6 dpo! :happydance:

*sigh* oh & creamy yellowish cm, last 2 days, but now gone....???

Jacks mummy - love that pic of youe LO, cute!

jasmine, hope u feel better :hugs:

yep boring lazy day for me too :sleep:

tilly xxx

Everyone's going on about bb pain - mine are fine! I've never had any before AF either....cramps have now gone. I feel totally normal today! Damn!

KAITE - still v early yet hun, some people dont feel anything at all. i feel pretty normal too, apart from bb's

trying to keep busy *sigh*

re: x factor.....y is wagner still in? i heard it was cos of socil networking sites voting for him??? :shrug:

tilly x

evening ladies how r u all,
been on a bike ride 2 make the day go faster lol keepin my occupied on other things aswel ;) my daughters 9th bd is wed so plannin and arrangin things 4 that will keep me busy till then lol i ordered the famous ic from a website link of another lady of here think it was called sme fertility called ultra early pregnancy tests there were £4.99 incl p&p that was 4 a pk of 10 lol Ultra Early Pregnancy Tests sensitive to 10mIU/mL ive posted the link incase any1 else would like 2 look xxxx
Soooo how has every1 been hows the symptoms i more day gone now........... only 7 days left

https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/early-pregnancy-tests/ultra-early-pregnancy-tests.html

evening ladies how r u all,
been on a bike ride 2 make the day go faster lol keepin my occupied on other things aswel ;) my daughters 9th bd is wed so plannin and arrangin things 4 that will keep me busy till then lol i ordered the famous ic from a website link of another lady of here think it was called sme fertility called ultra early pregnancy tests there were £4.99 incl p&p that was 4 a pk of 10 lol Ultra Early Pregnancy Tests sensitive to 10mIU/mL ive posted the link incase any1 else would like 2 look xxxx
Soooo how has every1 been hows the symptoms i more day gone now........... only 7 days left

https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/early-pregnancy-tests/ultra-early-pregnancy-tests.html

hey, i have 5 of those 10miu ic tests, TRYING to hold out till later in the week to test! ha! 6 dpo is far far too early tho :wacko:

when r u thinking of testing?

tilly x

Hey tilly x

im trying to hold out untill sunday as i already tested waaaaay 2 early thur so was 3dpo lol lol ;) silly i know but im so used 2 poas i thought it might put my mind at ease but......... i didnt so no earlier than wed but gonna try my hardest 2 refrain myself till sunday what about u xxx have u had any symptoms fx :babydust: :babydust: 2 u all xx

he....i thought the same, no earlier than wed! may have 2 give them to DH to hide :winkwink:

ummmm....my bb's felt huge & sore this morn, plus had sore throat last few days??? plus had stuffy nose this morn, thought had a cold, but gone now. other than that pretty norm. been doing some sewing to keep busy

u??? any early symptoms?

hhhmmmm....wonder who will crack & test first? :haha:......hhhmmmmm

tilly x

Hi ladies, sounds like everyone is keeping busy! That's good to hear. In general I feel like things are dragging - only 4 DPO - although on the plus side, 4 DPO itself has gone very quickly!

I buckled last night and tested - at 3 DPO! - I am a total nutcase :haha:. Shouldn't think I need to tell anyone what the result was! :haha:.

Hope you are feeling a bit better Jasmine_Rose - we've just got over a sickness bug in our house - our little boy had his first morning in nursery and brought it back with him I think. Yuk, glad it is over.

Shyriner - I can't see your link to your chart - let us know and would love to take a look - will add you to our list too - it's on page 13

Well, TMI, but am off to bed for some pressure-free bd'ing! :blush: Nighty night ladies :winkwink:

only had a small bit of felling ill and it went away apparently the yucky D stuff can be a pregnancy symptom so could be that long shot lol

Hi ladies, can I join in please? I'm trying to hold out and not test too early. I came off bcp on 26 October and got af on 29 October. I didn't finish the bcp pack though - missed last 3 or 4, I think (basically I forgot to take it one night and we decided just to bother catching up). I think I o'd about Tuesday 9 Nov although I'm no expert on this having been on bcp forever! Definitely looked like ewcm that day and the day before.

I fell first month with ds and I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up that it'll be so easy this time too. Lots of twinges and cramps, v tired and grumpy and am soooo hungry.

I'm going to try and hold out until Thursday, I think as we'll both be at home that morning and that'll be almost 4 weeks since af started.

Good luck to everyone else!!

x

PS Loving X factor just now too - so not getting the Wagner mania though - he's vile! Also loving I'm a celebrity too - anyone see the live trial tonight? :rofl:

Hey ladies..I joined to hopefully get some support through women who are in my exact situation! I got my Clearblue easy smiley face on the 13th and 14th. We :sex: on the 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 13th x 2 and 14th x 2. SOO, we should be good. :happydance:

Ive been super bloated, very gassy, twinges on my lower right side, my lower right portion of my back and my right breast has a stabbing feeling. Just today Ive started to feel more tired. I could hardly get stuff done today. Im also having a large increase in white, milky CM. My panties cant stay dry.

Hoping for a BFP!!:dust:

Katiekittykat,

The last 6 DPO I have felt the gassy/bloating, achy boobs, headaches and today, POOF not much either. Ive had maybeeee slight cramping on my right side like I have the last few days.

UGHHH, 5 more days till i get my AF...
:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"