the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi Jasmine_Rose - sounding positive! mmdrago - yay for ovulating later than you thought - sounds like it might have upped your chances!

:blush:Hi all! May I join please?????

This is my 1st month ttc with opk's, had recent mc :cry:

but feeliing good this month. Im 4dpo today, but have no idea when to do a hpt...???? any ideas? Not sure when af is due, as im v irregular, but had 2 days of good +'s 4 days ago! so lots of action here.....:haha: A week from today sounds good to do first hpt...???

any ideas?

plus would love 2 join the list, u all seem v nice, anyone else 4dpo today??

love tilly xxx

lots of :dust: to us all! xxx

Hi tilly05 - I'm 3DPO (I think lol) but not going to test until 29 Nov (13DPO), that is assuming that AF doesn't show up!

Glad you're joining us!

Hi all! I'm 4dpo (as I know) and I've been just having my mind run in circles!! I just needed somewhere to get it out!! I'm s0o0oo0 scared of seeing a - but I am trying to stay with a PMA, I feel something different but I think it's because i am trying to be so in tune with my body, I stay busy to try to make my days go by fast BUT its so hard to not constantly think about it lol.

but feeliing good this month. Im 4dpo today, but have no idea when to do a hpt...???? any ideas? Not sure when af is due, as im v irregular, but had 2 days of good +'s 4 days ago! so lots of action here.....:haha: A week from today sounds good to do first hpt...???

any ideas?

love tilly xxx

Tilly- I am 4dpo!! Good luck to us all!!!! Do you feel anything different?

Hi there clairmichael! Yea I got my internet cheapies from amazon and they cost just under £5 for 25! So that's great but from looking at other ppls pics they never really get a really good 2nd line unless ur a few weeks gone and let's be honest non of us ladies will be waiting 4weeks past af to test, but they do seem to work quite early but I would always confirm with a more reliable test like first response or a clear blue digi, NEVER use a blue dye test EVER I've seen some really bad false positive/evaps on them! Anyway how long u been trying for?? Xxx

Awww thanks 4 that info im really unsure still wot brand or ic 2 get any name or a sellers name would help if thats ok we've been tryin natually 4 2 months had my coil out 3 months ago but really on ttc usin herbal soya n opks but really gave it a shot :sex::sex::sex: 2-3 times a day n on my postive days on the opks sund mon tues 4-5 times wanted 2 giv it our all lol how about u how long have you been ttc and could u poss put me in the rite direction of sum ic preg test plzzzz xxx

Right... hope no one minds me doing this, but I thought it would be handy to have a list of when everyone ov'd and when af is due all in the one place as we are getting a big group now! Certainly helped me to catch up on everyone's stories - here we go...

Name - ovulation date (af due)
Curly123 - 10th (??)
Emily86 - ?? (26th)
Noel - 13th (??)
KellyW1977 - 13th/14th (27th)
NellyO - 14th (27th)
Jacksmummy - 13th/14th (28th)
Babydust4all - 14th (28th)
threebirds - 14th (28th)
Sirayner - ?? (28th)
wanting2010 - 14th (??)
KatieKittyKat - 16th (29th)
clairmichael - ?? (29th)
Lucy Lu - 17th (1st Dec)
Jasmine_rose - ?? (1st Dec)
mmdrago - 18th (30th)
Mardy - 18th (??)

Tried to put us all in order too! Let me know if I missed anyone - sorry!

Does anyone think I have too much time on my hands today?!

Ooh, we should probably have testing dates too - might add them too x

hi there hun just 2 let u know that i had near pos opk sunday 14thn a defo pos opk monday 15th im due 2 test on the 29th xx

I've bought my ic HPTs from Amazon - I think the brand is OneStep - but I can't tell you if they're any good because I haven't had to use them yet :wacko:

They were cheap as chips though - I plan to get a Superdrug or FRER test to back up any positive that I get with the ics.

What a fab idea Lucy Lu! Thanks!

If you're adding testing dates I'll be testing on 29 Nov. Although my temp has dropped really sharply this morning, so I don't know what on earth is going on! Anyway, if AF hasn't shown her face I'll be testing then.

My cramps have pretty much gone, and I had a little wave of nausea earlier, but apart from that no symptoms! Now I don't even know if I ovulated or not!

ill be testing 2 katie if i can hold out that long im a total poas addict already did 1 test 2day BFN but i knew it would b have had alot of crampin n pains so thought mayb>>>> :(

Oh hello everyone - And welcome to new ladies :flower:

So great to chat!

clairmichael - I got my ICs from sme fertility.com or something like that...real cheap! And quick delivery LOL :haha:

How is everyone today?

The last few days have gone by quick thanks to you girlies so thank you! Although I am now obsessed with bnb instead of testing - yet!

I'd like bit of advice about when to test... My af could be any day from Tue to Thur....shall I test Wed?? think that will be 14dpo...do you think that's long enough to tell if I haven't got af?

Anything I've been feeling the last few days could soooo be put down to usual every day life - really trying not to get hopes up....finding it hard though! :wacko:

any ideas?

love tilly xxx

hey tilly i 2 had 2 well 3 days of postives and im 4dpo so fx 4 us all n lots n lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies just want to say welcome to the newbies tilly05 and ezperanza! Hope ur all good! And feeling well! What has everyone been doing today?? I won't be able to join in the fun conversations tonite as I'm working until around 11pm so I'll have to have a catch up tnite or tmoro! Is everybody getting super excited we are all nearly 1week down! Not too long now ladies GOOD LUCK to everyone our group is getting nice and big let's hope atleast one of us gets a :bfp: next week!! :dust: :dust:

I've bought my ic HPTs from Amazon - I think the brand is OneStep - but I can't tell you if they're any good because I haven't had to use them yet :wacko:

They were cheap as chips though - I plan to get a Superdrug or FRER test to back up any positive that I get with the ics.

thanks hun wot day will u b testin on or r u gona hold out untill af should of shown xx

totally agree bein on here has helped alot its made my nights go alot faster and all the pma seems 2 be helpin (even tho i poas this morn- bfn) lol never mind u ladies r helpin me alot xx out of all of us we should at least get 1 or 2 BFP xxxx

I'm going to hold off testing - if I can - until AF is due. I'll be testing on 29 Nov, which I think will be 13DPO. This is, of course, all guesswork....:wacko:

ezperanza - no, dont feel any different, but didnt when i was recently pg, sadly had mc. Iam eating lots of choc! but i tend to do that often anyway! lol!

katiekittykat & clairmichael too! we are all in the tww together, all 4 of us! yay!

I ahve those one step hpt's too, not sure if they r any good...??? but used the one step opk's & had good pos+

so when r we testing.....29th...??????? :wacko:

Thanks all 4 the warm welcome :hugs:

ezperanza - no, dont feel any different, but didnt when i was recently pg, sadly had mc. Iam eating lots of choc! but i tend to do that often anyway! lol!

katiekittykat & clairmichael too! we are all in the tww together, all 4 of us! yay!

I ahve those one step hpt's too, not sure if they r any good...??? but used the one step opk's & had good pos+

so when r we testing.....29th...??????? :wacko:

Thanks all 4 the warm welcome :hugs:

& hi 2 everyone else i 4got to mention! soz! :dohh:

Yep - 29th for me. Although someone (more experienced with charting than I am :blush:) has just looked at my chart and said that I might be 7DPO:wacko:, so if that's the case I have no idea when AF is due!

And I'm also fairly sure that I'm out too :nope: we totally missed the BD window for ov on cd21. Bugger!

Well if AF hasn't appeared by 29th I'll test anyway. My glass is always half full :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->