the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

hey! good 2 c some more girlies in the ttw, quite a few of us now around the 6 / 7 dpo! yay!

Its now 4am! hd 2 get up an hour ago 2 use the loo, was BUSTING! :shrug: cant get back 2 sleep :dohh:

Had a niggly headache since yest, oh & GGGGRRRRRRR, caught DH trying 2 slyley (sp?) trying 2 spit out his vitamin tablet! he thought i wasnt watching! ha! no flies on me :coolio: hes like a kid! men honestly! :nope:

good luck girlies! :hugs:

tilly x (7 dpo)

Hi ladies, can I join in please? I'm trying to hold out and not test too early. I came off bcp on 26 October and got af on 29 October. I didn't finish the bcp pack though - missed last 3 or 4, I think (basically I forgot to take it one night and we decided just to bother catching up). I think I o'd about Tuesday 9 Nov although I'm no expert on this having been on bcp forever! Definitely looked like ewcm that day and the day before.

I fell first month with ds and I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up that it'll be so easy this time too. Lots of twinges and cramps, v tired and grumpy and am soooo hungry.

I'm going to try and hold out until Thursday, I think as we'll both be at home that morning and that'll be almost 4 weeks since af started.

Good luck to everyone else!!

x

PS Loving X factor just now too - so not getting the Wagner mania though - he's vile! Also loving I'm a celebrity too - anyone see the live trial tonight? :rofl:

That is so funny. We have the exact same AF date, we also stopped the pill three days early and I have been having the same symptoms for the last week or so.

Today I had some more frequent cramps which were on and off all day. BB's hurt all day and I have just been feeling crummy. May test early this month. I have a 5 day sooner in the cupboard so may just use it on tues or wed. I am not a patient person! I have gone up to "look" at the tests a couple of times already.... I held back! Dont want to waste them on an early result.

Looking forward to hearing your results.

Hehe mamjumma:haha: - looking at the tests!!

Good luck everyone!!!1

12dpo today woohoo!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Curly123 I think u should test today!!!!!!!!! Uv done sooooooo well waiting!!! When is af due? I'm now 8dpo!!!! Woop! I'm so bloody excited for us all I just can't wait to see some sticks :haha:
Also want to welcome. The new ladies to the group!! Like I've said before if your abit crazy and love to pee on sticks u will all fit in well :)
So how is everyone feeling today?? I've got some bad cramps feels like AF is just around the corner :cry: I'm really hoping not but I'm losing hope now, I no u can get cramps from being pregnant but these are like real period pains!! And also not much more symptoms I feel quite normal but anyway I'm still rooting for all my girls on here!!!!!! Xxx
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies! Curly - I am with Jacksmummy - you are soooo patient! I am dying for you to test!!!!! Sorry, will calm myself now...

tilly05 - hope you managed to get some sleep! - Jat think half way there now tho, and possibly sooner than that!

Hi mamajama! - impressed with your willpower! - just wasted my second test this morning on 5 DPO - someone needs to lock me up honestly!

Jacksmummy - that could be implantation pain couldn't it, at 8 DPO, would make sense. Do you ever get af pains that early? I am rooting for you - still sounds really positive to me.

Ooh and look what I found just now (I have been on b&b for too long!) -

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms-61.html

my post is no 608 - it reminded me I had very little to go on in the 2ww last time, so no symptoms are as good a sign as any symptoms this early on I reckon! Has anyone seen this thread before? It's great reading for the 2ww, although sorry if it sends anyone a bit loopy trying to compare their symptoms to those with confirmed bfps!

I've got the lonely 6DPO today... It feels like time is going by sooooo slow

No symptom spotting cause last time I did it I think I made myself feel all sick & crazy!

Hi lucy lu, I don't think I normally get AF pains this early but I was on the implant for 2years and don't really remember that far bk but I'm pretty sure it was normally 1 or 2 days before AF I would normally start cramping and I'm not due for another 6days so I'm not sure lol when is it normal to get implantation cramping? Xx

Ok so I've just done abit of googling and cramps at 7-10dpo is quite a good sign of pregnancy!! Soooo I'm feeling abit more positive thank u lucy lu!! Uv made me feel much better and abit more hopeful I really thought I was out! This is why I love this site because you learn so much from other people!! So ladies I may be bk in the race still got cramping now they started last nite while I was cooking tea so I'm hoping they bugger off soon :haha: so is it after implantation that your body starts to release the pregnancy hormone? I tested this morning @ 8dpo and got a bfn but I've decided now I'm not testing again until 12dpo on friday! I'm actually going to give my OH my sticks and tell him not to give them bk till friday lol xx

yeah only start to realease preg hormone after implantation so cant get a BFP unitil then.

On my side of things Im not even sure what day po I actually am... but Im thinking I might be more than I think.....

Im on day 24 of my cycle ... my breasts are like they belong to someone else took me 3 bras this morning to find one I could fit in due to them being so big. Waves of sickness most of this morning... could be to do with the nasty D stuff I got yesterday but who knows...

Hi jasmine_rose why don't u try take a test hun and see what that says! Good luck chick that would be a nice suprise I'm sure hehe xx

I am also 8dpo today, i tested this morning but got a bfn. I dont think i can hold out any longer and know I will test again tomorrow.

Not really had any symptoms this month other than weeing a lot the past two days lol

good luck everyone :D

Just made that suggestion to Hubby he says Nooooo
so guess Im waiting until Im at least late

Jasmine rose if I was u I would be sneaking out and getting one hahahaha but that's just me! And jellysecret don't be sad 8dpo is really early I just figured out today u can't get hormone until implantation and implantation only happens around 8dpo so don't get down hun try not to test again till 12dpo xx

I know, i just couldn't wait any longer lol

I had a dip in temps yesterday so kinda hoping it could be implantation.

:dust:

I put a dummy temp on my chart for tomorrow and FF has detected ovulation!! :happydance: So assuming my temp stays up tomorrow, I o'd on cd29. We only BD'd on Friday though, so it'd be a miracle if we caught it :nope:

The downside to this is that I'm not 6DPO, only 2DPO. But at least something is happening!

Watch this space ladies!

oooh exciting! Im 8DPO and trying so hard not to test!! gonna wait untill Next Monday so ill be 15dpo if I can!! well thats if the witch doesnt get me before LOL! x

Hello girls! :flower:

Thank you Jacksmummy and lucylu!! I'm holding out until Wed!! That's if I don't get af!
I've come this far I'm gonna wait!!

Good luck everyone!! :happydance:

Wooohoooooooo!!! :haha: .... mad yes - that's what we all are LOL!
:hugs:

Fingers crossed for all of u!!! I really hope we get some bfps!!! Katie I'm glad you have finally ovulated hun! Even if it does set u back abit! Atleast if it dosnt happen this month you will know abit more for next time! But I'm still rooting for my ttc buddy :hugs:
I've still got cramping and I'm feeling abit bloated but that's all really how is everyone else feeling? Xxx
:dust: :dust: :dust:

curly123; well done on waiting

Im due AF any time from friday ish

pass few months since MC ive been really irregular. Ive had a 47 day cycle a 27 days and a 17 days so I dont have a norm to go on ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->