the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

mmmmmm....tricky to know isnt it

but yr not out till af comes, or u get a BFP!!!! & im sure i will be tttc for a while, as this is my 1st month

chin up! :thumbup:

My 1st month too tilly :thumbup:

I wish I had known everything I know now at the beginning of this cycle though....Honestly, this forum is a goldmine of info!

Thanks again ladies - couldn't do this without you :kiss:

Really, 1st month too? cool! well we might be ttc buddies (& hopefully bump buddies) 4 a while then! lol

Hey, may be easy, but how do i put a pic under my name? avatar?

:dohh:

Really, 1st month too? cool! well we might be ttc buddies (& hopefully bump buddies) 4 a while then! lol

Hey, may be easy, but how do i put a pic under my name? avatar?

:dohh:

YAY! done it!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

Trying to stay positive, so Af will not come for her visit on the 27th this month :happydance:

I had sticky cm on the 9th and 11th so OH and I :sex: plenty that week. We werent really planning for anything but who knows.

Since Mon have been extremely tired with sore chest, nausea, cramping, headaches... the whole bit.

Hope for a positive soon.

Not sure when I will test. Have a few clear blue that are only for 4days sooner.

I bought some IC at babywishes, I'm not sure how good the preg ICs are but their OPK sticks work pretty good. I put some pics up in the ovulation forum the other day if you want to see what they look like!

Hey ladies!! Can join in on all this 2ww fun? lol I'm due for af on the 28th as well and am going crazy! Symptom spotting will be the death of me some day! lol What are all your symptoms so far if you have any? I'm really only about 6-7dpo so I guess it's just wishful thinking!

Hey ladies, sorry ive not been around much, but inbetween being a taxi service for the older kids whom seem to have a better social life than me, which is soo not fair, and running around after my 14 month old who thinks its great to leave a trail of devastation where ever he goes, i havent had much time to get to the laptop!!!!!
Apart from back ache and a few cramps mixed with a wee bit of wind ive no sypmtoms!! So i dont think its worked for me this month, still early i know but ive had a feeling about my 4 previous pg everytime, soooooo think im out BUT will still be peeing on a stick just for the sheer hell of it so im not left out hehehe...

Any one else with anything to report yet???

Welcome Beckster201, if your slightly mad and like to pee on a stick you will fit in well to our happy lil home!!!

Hi to all the new ladies!!! I'm glad so many people are in this group I suppose the more of us there is the more :bfp: we will get! Need to add the new ladies to the list. How is everyone feeling today??? I'm 6dpo today woop! I'm getting even more excited now! Xxx

Morning and welcome everyone!!

10dpo today!

Exciting! Hope everyone doing okay?
:flower:

Morning all!

Well, I'm no longer sure how many DPO I am any more :wacko: but for the purposes of this thread I'll keep it to 4:thumbup:

My temperature went up again this morning, so I don't think AF is on the way, and I was a little bit dizzy earlier. Otherwise fine!

Morning ladies

Looking good for you then Katie, fingers crossed!!
Jacks mummy are you gonna do a list somewhere to keep a check of how many ladies we have and how many bfp's we get??
Im thinking we will get a good few positives this month, everyone seems upbeat and positive and thats always a good sign lol

Oh hello katiekitty - must be confusing! Did you never get anything on the opks at all?
Last month I was using them before ttc this month - I didn't get anything at all although this month I did so I know they work hehe! :haha:

Oh forgot to add im gonna start testing tuesday with ic's then IF i get a suspect line i will back it up with the frer i got yesterday....trying not to think about it, but its hard not to!! Ive no symptoms though so not looking good but still praying its gonna happen x x

Ok you know it's bad when you wake up in the AM and think to yourself, "ugh I wish I could just go back to sleep until I'm 10DPO."

Morning Curly, im good hun thanks...how are you feeling this morning??
driving myself crazy thinking every lil pain is implantation but i know its not lol....i will be needing a padded cell by the end of next week the wait is killing me.......yet we do it month after month...crazy??? Muchly!!!! lololololol

Hahaha :haha: I'm with you on the padded cell!! LOL!

I nearly tested this morning (10dpo) but stopped myself! Want to wait until Wed if i can!

i am feeling some things but could put them down to 'normal' stuff! Not sure about anything and going to try soooo hard to keep busy! :hangwashing:

Hehe!

Actually this is 1st ever month TTC - The 1st half of 2ww was really long! 2nd half is flying thanks to you girlies on here!!

I only have ICs...I think the same as you - if something shows I'll try another one!

FXed!!!

Hang in theremmdrago - you'll be there very soon! :flower:

I got zilch on the OPKs curly :nope: I'm still gonna use them next time, but I've got some ics rather than Clear Blue Digi ones.

I agree with you girls - this is the longest 2 weeks of my life!

The ics worked for me - i used clearblue too this month...it was useful for backup but actually on the same days as clearblue smileys I had reeeeaaal strong lines on the ics so they're fine I think!

Well hopefully we won't need them!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"