the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

he....i thought the same, no earlier than wed! may have 2 give them to DH to hide :winkwink:

ummmm....my bb's felt huge & sore this morn, plus had sore throat last few days??? plus had stuffy nose this morn, thought had a cold, but gone now. other than that pretty norm. been doing some sewing to keep busy

u??? any early symptoms?

hhhmmmm....wonder who will crack & test first? :haha:......hhhmmmmm

tilly x

:cry::cry::cry::wacko: i cracked lol said BFN!!!! :cry::cry:
Im soooooo disapointed with myself i came home frm work and my new ic had arrived n b4 i knew it my oh was opening the packet n i was poas arrrrrrgggghhh i so so so hope it was a false neg ive had lots of crampin 2day n i feel strangly sickkkky :sleep: 2 1 thing tho:sleep: is ive had a increase in cm which i have seen on my thingy below is a sign so fx still lol hearburn/indegestion 2 blah!! how have u been feelin how r the other lovelys xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks jacks mummy :hugs: I'll keep you all updated on what happens tomorrow! x

he....i thought the same, no earlier than wed! may have 2 give them to DH to hide :winkwink:

ummmm....my bb's felt huge & sore this morn, plus had sore throat last few days??? plus had stuffy nose this morn, thought had a cold, but gone now. other than that pretty norm. been doing some sewing to keep busy

u??? any early symptoms?

hhhmmmm....wonder who will crack & test first? :haha:......hhhmmmmm

tilly x

:cry::cry::cry::wacko: i cracked lol said BFN!!!! :cry::cry:
Im soooooo disapointed with myself i came home frm work and my new ic had arrived n b4 i knew it my oh was opening the packet n i was poas arrrrrrgggghhh i so so so hope it was a false neg ive had lots of crampin 2day n i feel strangly sickkkky :sleep: 2 1 thing tho:sleep: is ive had a increase in cm which i have seen on my thingy below is a sign so fx still lol hearburn/indegestion 2 blah!! how have u been feelin how r the other lovelys xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Dont worry about the Bfn its really really early yet ... you ca get all those symptoms way before you get pregnant enough to show on a test...try leave it till 11dpo and you might get a faint line.

Hi there ladies how u all doing tnite?? Another day down!! :happydance: so has anyone got any new symptoms? Or has anyone tested? Xx

I just thought I'd let you all know my symptoms. They are (in no particular order)
Cramping, hip ache, oily skin, nausea, constipation, twinges in my abdomen, heavy BBs, frequent urination, heartburn, headache, hunger, sore throat, stuffy nose, bleeding gums..... the list goes on.

I HAVE THESE EVERY MONTH BEFORE AF ARRIVES!!

Sorry for the vent - I am 5dpo, and I have all these 'symptoms.' It is VERY frustrating. I have been writing them down so that I can compare them if we don't get lucky this month. The only ones that stand out this month are the frequent urination (never get that) and the fact that my BBs are not sore. When I was pregnant with my 7 year old daughter, I distinctly remember thinking 'oooh I'm late...and why are my boobs not sore?' :winkwink:

The wait is driving me mad already. Hope you girls are all holding out! Oh and I tested last night, negative derrr. No idea why I would do the test. I told my husband I was just checking to see if the internet cheapies I bought were working. Naturally, he thinks I'm a fruit!

:haha:

All good and largely symptom free over here! But then if I'm only actually 2DPO that's what I would expect lol

Can't wait to go to bed and wake up and take my temperature. FX ov will finally be confirmed!

Hello all! Getting increasingly nervous to test...still waiting til Wed!
Good luck everyone aaaaahhhhhhhh :dohh:

Well mardy that lady is ALOT of symptoms! I really hope u are pregnant this month or u will of suffered for nothing but it does sound promising!!! Good luck!! X
Katiekittykat I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for ur ov!! I really hope its rite this time have u got any opk's? Xx
Curly123 how many dpo will u be on wednesday?? I'm really nervous for u darling but you just remember we are all in the same boat and we will be here for you whatever the result but I REALLY HOPE U GET YOUR :bfp:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Ive got serious ailen boobs all I need is more nipples and ill be sure I was abducted and altered in my sleep a few days ago lol

just hoping its not just AF on its way

Oh thank you Jacksmummy!! :flower:
I'll be 14dpo and due af on that day...
So nervous now....more because I reaaaally don't want af!

Can't believe I'm going into 13dpo tomorrow - come ooooooon!! :dohh:

Jasminerose - alien boobs hehe! mine are sore too...but usually are...I also noticed veins but have never even looked for them before LOL! So they were prob there the whole time!

Really want a coffee...../wine/bfp LOLLLLLL!!! :haha:

How you jacksmummy - still sicky?

This was funny yesterday - I went into chemist to buy some frers - never bought them before as only ordered cheapies online so had to ask the man behind the desk where they were and if they had any....anyway he said ' yes darling they're over there' so I looked and he could see I was nervy weirdo so he showed me....paid and put them in my bag....he said 'good luck - then winked - I hope you get the answer you want'....LOL!!!! That was in front of the whole queue :dohh: :haha:

I thought this morning would be late enough to get a positive test with a FRER but no! NEGATIVE! With not knowing when exactly I O'ed, it makes it a little difficult. All I know is that I had EWCM on the 9th and 11th and OH and I went wild that week :happydance:

I figure I will just not think about it for the next couple of days :)winkwink: ) Fat Chance! I still have 3 clear blue that I can try out in the next couple of days.

I still have sore BB's and am still crampy, exhausted, back ache , very MOODY! Not sure what is going on.

Hi mardy and jellysecret - welcome to our little poas-aholic group! Peeing loads was my first symptom with our son jelly secret – the only thing I properly noticed before missed af! Good sign!

Hiya to everyone else. Glad I helped, jacksmummy – sorry I took a little while to get back on here so glad you found your answer. Hope I didn’t get your hopes up if it doesn’t turn out to be implantation cramping, but I reckon it does sound pretty positive. I don’t think everyone feels implantation, but it’s totally realistic to, especially if you are watching out for pg signs.

Jasmine_Rose – wow you could get bfp really soon if you do turn out to be further along than you think in cycle

Clairmichael – def don’t worry about bfn – 7 DPO is pretty early. I reckon you are still very much in the running!

Katiekittykat – glad you are getting some answers, even if it means a bit of a longer wait x

Mamajama – sorry to hear about bfn. Hang in there. Sounds like you are about 10 DPO??? – still could easily be a false negative.

Curly – I am gonna try and take a leaf out of your book. Sounds really sensible to wait – I really admire your willpower. I had really long and irregular cycles when we were trying for our DS, so was really hard to know when to test, and I started remembering today the disheartening series of bfns. I don’t want to see another one of those (think I would rather see af!) so I am really going to do my best not to test before the day af is due – which is 1st Dec!... All right, i am gonna fail miserably at this because my urge to poas is gonna take over, but here goes – gotta try!!!!!!...

This nasty stomach bug our son caught has now spread to OH and my mum! Part of me thinks it is maybe better not to be pregnant if I had this right at the beginning – the other part of me keeps asking why did I not throw up or have diarhhoea with it like the rest of our family – it was just nausea for me – so maybe it is pregnancy! – but it can’t be, as I felt sick at 2 DPO – there’s no way morning sickness would show up that early – the embryo would just be floating about in the tubes not even attached to my body LOL!!

If anyone is still reading, sorry for my essay tonight! Take care ladies, one day closer to testing! Hope we get some exciting news on the thread this week! Crossing my fingers and toes for us all! x

This was funny yesterday - I went into chemist to buy some frers - never bought them before as only ordered cheapies online so had to ask the man behind the desk where they were and if they had any....anyway he said ' yes darling they're over there' so I looked and he could see I was nervy weirdo so he showed me....paid and put them in my bag....he said 'good luck - then winked - I hope you get the answer you want'....LOL!!!! That was in front of the whole queue :dohh: :haha:

:dohh: :blush:

How are you doing today tilly05? Must be sleepy after last night! x

How are you doing today tilly05? Must be sleepy after last night! x

hi lucy lu hun. yes im shattered! had a very good dy tho. DH took me shopping :happydance: so i bought some nice things, kept my mind off things! 2 day went really fast

so, gonna sleep well 2nite :thumbup:

bought some good hpts, clearblue? i think? cant b bothered 2 go & c what they r, far far too tired! LOL! But hope they will come in handy later on in the week, as i only have ic's

no symptoms really, apart from my front top teeth feel like they r gonna drop out any minute! very sensitive gums, v v v strange!

everyone ok? any symptoms? oh & v hungry all the time....:shrug:

fx girlies! tilly xxx (7dpo)

Jasmine_rose, I know hun.....time is ticking by soooooo slow! :growlmad:

ive convinced myself im not pg. I have read some posts on here of people with symptoms etc & then get a BFN! Gutted. So really trying to stay pos, but u r so right, it would be good to know from 1 dpo! lol!

Hope u r well 2day, & all the other tww girlies on this thread :hugs:

Tilly xxx (7dpo)

Well yest morning I had a dip in my temps and it went way up this morning... So I am hopeful!!! 6DPO... oh why can't I be 14DPO yet lol :dohh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31c32b

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31c32b/?i=4082993&

Hi there my lovely ladies!!
Well I've got abit of news.. I know I said I wasn't gonna pee on another stick till friday BUT I did test this morning with an ic and I got a faint pink second line!!!!!! OMG sooooo I started freaking out that it was wrong so I dipped another in the same wee and got one on that too!!! And as the urine was going down the stick it showed up and after 5mins when all the pink dye had gone it was still there!!!! I can't actually believe it but I'm not getting too excited until I see it on a clearblue digi which I'm gonna try on friday I'll be 12dpo and 2day from AF but I am going to buy a first response for tomoro morning and let u girls no how it goes!!! Lots of love and :dust: xxxxxx

Hi mardy and jellysecret - welcome to our little poas-aholic group! Peeing loads was my first symptom with our son jelly secret – the only thing I properly noticed before missed af! Good sign!

Yeah I really hope so, its pretty much the only symptom I have at the minute. I've completly lost my PMA and didn't even want to test this morning as im so sure im out this month!

awww wow Jacks mummy - congrats to you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"