the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Thank you jellysecret!I'm just totally freaking out!!! I just don't no what to do with myself I NEVER expected it to happen yet not really and half of me is thinking its obviously wrong and half of me is thinking I've taken a test every morning since 4dpo and I've never even had a shadow and now I have 2 ic's both with faint pink lines xxx

Jackmummy OMG!!!!! Yippeeeeee!!

Hurry up and do a clearblue!!
:happydance:

And thank you so so much lucy lu for the support!! it's hard waiting and i just keep thinking af round the corner....well we'll see tomorrow hopefully!!!

GL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
:hugs:

No i'm sure its not wrong, def sounds like a positive to me hun. :hugs:

Bet ya so excited :D

So are you 9dpo? Making me wish I had tested this morning now haha

Do you have many symptoms yet? I just have nothing not even usual AF signs which is due Thurs.

Well the only symptoms I've had are sore nipples since 2dpo, also been tired the last 2days was that tired yest I didn't even do the washing up lol also had bad cramping 7/8dpo but that's about it really, the cramps were that bad yest I honestly thought AF was gunna show!! I thought I was out! I don't think the digi will show yet so I'm going to buy a first response today, gunna hold my wee from now until I can't take it any more and try one of them I think I'll believe it more if I see it on a frer!!
Good luck to everyone else I'm so rooting for you all!!! And yes I'm 9dpo or 10dpo if I go from my 1st smiley face but I've been counting from my 2nd smiley face x

Okay...so I caved and tested....
:bfp:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for being so supportive and hurry up and get yoursssssss!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG yeyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! Let's hope I keep getting 2lines then we can be bump buddies!!!!! Yey!!!! I'm so happy for u!!!! I bought some frer tests but I'm going to wait until tmoro morning hopfully in the next couple of days I'll be able to announce my bfp aswell cos I'm not trusting my ic's 100% xxx

Thank you!!!! I can't believe it!!! :happydance:

So funny, I already peed this morning and thought oh well i'll wait til tomorrow....your post made me think I might as well try today! :haha:

ANyway, used the cheapie and frer dipped them both in a bit of wee tmi I squeezed out......I immediately thought to myself....look just chill it'sprob gonna be neg.....I saw the pink test line on cheapie and didn't see anything else for about 2 seconds....I walked out of the bathroom and said to my OH 'can you go in there in 3 minutes and 10 minutes please!' anyway.....he went in and said 'what's supposed to be there' I said 2 lines...he then didn't say anything so i looked- and there they were - cheapie was strong and the frer's line was just a tiny bit lighter then the control line!!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Burst into tears!!! :haha:
Now I know I wasn't going mad throughout these last 2 weeks!!!!!!

Supposed to be booking our wedding in for srping!! Don'tknow what to do now!!!!! LOL!!!!

Hi there my lovely ladies!!
Well I've got abit of news.. I know I said I wasn't gonna pee on another stick till friday BUT I did test this morning with an ic and I got a faint pink second line!!!!!! OMG sooooo I started freaking out that it was wrong so I dipped another in the same wee and got one on that too!!! And as the urine was going down the stick it showed up and after 5mins when all the pink dye had gone it was still there!!!! I can't actually believe it but I'm not getting too excited until I see it on a clearblue digi which I'm gonna try on friday I'll be 12dpo and 2day from AF but I am going to buy a first response for tomoro morning and let u girls no how it goes!!! Lots of love and :dust: xxxxxx

omg omg omg :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup: yeyyyyyy oh im so so very excited 4 u ive held out 2day ive poas everyday since sunday :wacko: so im gonna leave it till fri as it just depresses me ooooh fx jacksmummy but i think its a:thumbup:

Thank you jellysecret!I'm just totally freaking out!!! I just don't no what to do with myself I NEVER expected it to happen yet not really and half of me is thinking its obviously wrong and half of me is thinking I've taken a test every morning since 4dpo and I've never even had a shadow and now I have 2 ic's both with faint pink lines xxx

:happydance::happydance: how many dpo r u 2day then hun xxx

Okay...so I caved and tested....
:bfp:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for being so supportive and hurry up and get yoursssssss!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup: yey curly im so plzzzzzzd 4 u huni all the :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: must b workin can u all send some my way :cry: ive been poas since sat/sun not done 1 2day didnt want 2 get upset its my daughters bd 2morrow so hopefully can hold off till thurs so that will make me 10dpo i think lol x CONGRATS MY TTC buddies curly n jacks mummy xxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

Thank you clairmichael!!! :happydance::happydance:

GL to you!!!!!!!

Hope your daughter has fab bday tomorrow!!

xxxxxxxxxx

oooh ladies, v excited for jacks mummy and curly :))
hope you get confirmation soon jack's mummy
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
i dont feel remotely preg, in fact i feel so unpreg i might even have a small glass of wine. tww is really dragging now.
but hearing other people's good news is so wonderful!!
good luck everyone xx

Thank you so much hun! I'm just hoping my frer shows a line tmoro morn then I will let myself get excited!! Hehe and I'm 9dpo I had NOTHING on my test yest so fingers crossed lady! Its all very exciting xxx sending lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxxxxx

WOW how exciting Curly and Jacks mummy I hope it stays with lovely lines on

Day 25 of cycle

Today I for some reason spent the day thinking there is nooo way Im pregnant. Felt quite crampy and sicky again today and Im really really wet underneath... so expected AF In fact keep going to the bathroom to check if Im bleeding I feel so wet.. but really oddly my vagina is very strangely swollen.. its not sore or itchy.. Any ideas people?? I know probably too much info but we tell each other everything.

Wow! Congrats everyone.

I went to bed last night with an aweful metal taste in my mouth. Felt like I had eaten a spoon for dinner. Then this am woke with a migraine of a headache and a tummy ache. A flu type bug is running through my household right now so maybe that explains the tummy ache.

Wont be testing till at least Thursday as I have the disappointment.

Great job ladies! Hope to join you both soon!:flower:

Meant to say "hate the disappointment"

Its too early to be up for me right now

Hey ladies!! Looks like everyones 2ww is coming along nicely! Does anyone know the percentage of women that get a bfp 10dpo?? I've been googling it but cant seem to really find anything?

Well jasmine I've heard being pregnant can make u swell abit but I'm not sure to be honest hun! I spent most of yest thinking I was out hun felt as if af was just around the corner with the cramping and all that plus it just all felt really heavy like when af is due, I just always remember when I was pregnant with my son I never took a test for ages because we wernt trying for him and I just felt like my period was on the way so thought I'd just wait the 4weeks went by and I thought hmm I've not had a period in I long time and I'm due again so I took a pregnancy test and both lines were so strong!! I nearly fell off the toilet seat then I went out and bought 7mone tests cos I couldn't understand how on earth I was pregnant??!! Lol anyway all I'm trying to say is no matter how you feel it could all be normal so I hope u are I really do!
Mamajama the metal taste also is a good sign! I've heard women get that so fingers crossed for u too!!! Xxx

Beckster201 I'm not sure the percentage but I no from this site most women don't get much until 12-15dpo so don't worrie hun, have u taken a test?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->