the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Congratulations curly and jacksmummy! So pleased for both of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

We'll have to wait a bit longer for me, I'm afraid. FF have confirmed that I ov'd on cd29, but advise against testing until 9 December, which will be 18DPO!

I might crack and test before :blush: but it puts me right back to 3DPO today :nope:

Thanks Jacks Mummy!! No, I haven't tested yet because I know that if I test today and its negative, I'm going to keep wondering if I tested to early and I am still pregnant! I swear I'm gonna end up in the loony bin lol!

My pms symptoms confuse the heck out of me too. For some reason, I don't have steady pms symptoms every month so I never know if they're pg symptoms or pms. Like this month my breasts/nipples have been sore since ovulation and have steadily gotten worse where as most months they only get sore about 4 days to a week before af. So I'm hoping this month is a good sign!! Sorry this post was super long! lol

Congrats Jacksmummy and curly, so pleased for you both....:thumbup:
I think im out this month as ive tested a few times 3 super faint positives and 1 neg,( 2 pos yesterday with ics and 1 today:happydance:,but also 1 negs yesterday with frer:nope:) but i think im just coming down with a cold....my lips are so dry its unreal. My back has been killing me for a week so much so that i turned the mattress yesterday!! And feeling sick in the afternoons, but then im not really eating right so i either feel sick or get terrible heartburn... So i think thats it for me, hubby is unsure if he wants to carry on trying as ive been so up and down this last 5 days...Happy when we both saw lines then crashed back down to reality with the negs.....He says we have 4 kids already and we dont need to put ourselves through this stress!! Soo unless a miracle is about to happen im out FOREVER.......:cry::cry::cry:
Gonna use my last frer on friday. Not testing again until then as i cant stand this stress. I will be 12dpo..i guess if i dont work by then it aint never gonna work as im due on sunday????:dohh:
Anyway enough of my miserableness, back to the happiness of both of your BFPS...congrats again ladies, heres hoping you both have healthy 9 months and good luck to all the others ladies trying....looks to be a positve thread so GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XXXXXXXX

Wow, congratulations ladies!! How exciting!! :happydance:
I'm trying really hard not to test until Thursday (11dpo) ,although this has tempted me!
No, I shall stick it out and wait! I've had no symptoms at all so I'm not overly hopeful.
Still it's so lovely to hear some people are getting their :bfp:!
And to those who are still waiting like me, baby dust!!! I'm sure it'll happen soon!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well babydust4all I think u sound pregnant and I'm almost 100%sure the frer less sensitive than ic's I've seen people on here 16dpo with faint lines, I think your are pregnant but that's just my opinion we will see on friday!! I really hope u are!!! Xx.
:dust: for all!!! Xxx

I can only hope so Jacks, this is my last chance!!!
Looking forward to seeing your test tomorrow shining brightly with 2 lines x x

I am due for AF on the 27th and I am hoping and praying! Here are the symptoms I have been having so far.
1-4dpo nothing
5-8dpo uterine twinges and left boob swollen (whaaaa???) Every other day I have a rush of clear watery CM (TMI?!) My uterus feels swollen, my pants are uncomfortable, and I find it hard to sleep on my stomach.
9dpo ate lunch, then lost lunch-literally! Just the smell of other ppls food make me so sick
10dpo uteris feels like it is swollen CP is high, hard to reach and feels medium soft BFN
Any advice or hope would be appreciated!!

I am soo excited for everyone!!! :happydance:

4lovely welcome!! Sound preggo to me!! Good luck!

Oh I am so so hoping that the luck carries on for all of us on this thread - how wonderful to be able to share all our worries and news - Thank you so much girls! Crying lOL!!!

:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Welcome 4lovey! Hope ur feeling well! Well all ur symptoms sound very positive! I'll keep my fingers crossed for u!!
Anyway ladies I showed OH my sticks and after some squinting he looked at me and said "is that it, I was expecting it to be abit darker" and I said well if u can see it then that's great news cos men are crap at seeing lines!!! I don't think he believes me that even a faint line can be a positive!! Lol and I did try to explain that I'm only 9dpo :haha: but I'm really happy he can see it and its not just me,
Well I've now been holding my wee since 12.30 so nearly 7hours and I'm getting pretty desperate lol but I'm trying to hold aslong as I poss can so I can test again, if I thought for 1 second I'd be able to get thru the nite with out wetting the bed I would :haha: but I don't think its possible!!!! Anyway I'll keep all u ladies updated and thank you to everyone for your support I'm beginning to become quite attached to u all :hugs: xxx
:dust: :dust: :dust: for all xxx

Also nellyo keep strong and hopfully like curly you will get a fab :bfp: fx'd xx
Katiekittykat I'm just glad you no now that you have defo ovulated! And I don't mind waiting alittle longer for you result!! Fx'd xx
Xxx

I know how u feel but i wouldnt keep strong..... im addicted 2 poas n have neen doin so since sat but i was only 5 or 6 dpo lol as u can imagine BFN :( im gonna keep my strength and test fri i think xxxxx

Jacks Mummy and Curly, what dpo are you guys?? :) Sooooo happy for you both!!!

Wont be testing till at least Thursday as I have the disappointment.

Great job ladies! Hope to join you both soon!:flower:

Hi Mamajama! I saw your earlier post to me but didn't get a chance to respond. How funny that we're on the same dates! I am planning on testing on Thursday morning too. Shall we be poas buds then??

CONGRATS to Curly123 and JAcksmummy - fab news!!!

I've had no symptoms today although still as grumpy as anything.

xx

I'm 9dpo and curly is abit further on can't remember off the top of my head how many dpo r u? X

Wont be testing till at least Thursday as I have the disappointment.

Great job ladies! Hope to join you both soon!:flower:

Hi Mamajama! I saw your earlier post to me but didn't get a chance to respond. How funny that we're on the same dates! I am planning on testing on Thursday morning too. Shall we be poas buds then??

CONGRATS to Curly123 and JAcksmummy - fab news!!!

I've had no symptoms today although still as grumpy as anything.

xx

Sounds like a plan! I caved and tested on Monday but I think it was too early. With my other kids I always got an early reading but this month seems different.

Looking forward to seeing your update on Thursday :thumbup:

Oooooh im fed up 2night im gonna hold my 3x a night toilet stops n test in the morn im really if i dnt get my bfp this month oh has suggested that we stop ttc untill after the wedding so that means 6 months arrrrrgggghhhh :( :( :(

I'm 9dpo and curly is abit further on can't remember off the top of my head how many dpo r u? X

I should be around 10dpo... I want to poas soooo bad! I think I'm going to have dh tie me to a chair so I can resist the urge!! lol

That's soooo great that you got a bfp at 9dpo!!! :)

Hello ladies!! Hold tight if you can and if not just do it! We're all here to support each other!! That's what Jacksmummy said to me yesterday when i was crapping myself about testing and it really helped me!

I am 13dpo beckster!

Funny i did a clearblue tonight - couldn't wait til tomorrow!! It said Pregnant 2-3weeks!!! I thought I only OVed 13 days ago! Wonder if that means anything!

Oh Jacksmummy - really hoping for your confirmation on Fri when you do the digi!

So much :dust: to all!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"