the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Wont be testing till at least Thursday as I have the disappointment.

Great job ladies! Hope to join you both soon!:flower:

Hi Mamajama! I saw your earlier post to me but didn't get a chance to respond. How funny that we're on the same dates! I am planning on testing on Thursday morning too. Shall we be poas buds then??

CONGRATS to Curly123 and JAcksmummy - fab news!!!

I've had no symptoms today although still as grumpy as anything.

xx
Sounds like a plan! I caved and tested on Monday but I think it was too early. With my other kids I always got an early reading but this month seems different.

Looking forward to seeing your update on Thursday :thumbup:
What number are you trying for now? This is #2 for me. Ds is 16 months.

Curly- you may have said this in previous posts, but what are your symptoms right now?? I'm symptom spotting like there's no tomorrow and could use someone to compare too!!! lol

Hi beckster...

Well I was convinced that i was just 'feeling' what i wanted to feel but from about 4dpo I felt quite tired...it got better but I remember that, i felt dizzy/lightheaded a few times (normal for me sometimes low bld pressure but not as much as this)...:wacko:
around 7/8 dpo in the morning TMI ALERT i noticed a few spots of bld where I'd been sleeping in bed..(sleep naked LOL tmi!):haha:
around 7/8dpo started to feel just slightly sicky at night...it happened most days from then on and since yesterday has got worse - can't seem to digest food properly...heartburn etc...

Also which i found really weird...I started having really vivid dreams and remembering them when i woke up...hardly ever remember....

I honestly thought I had managed to imagine some of them although had a secret hopeful feeling!

Oh and had a few cramps off and on as well - thought AF was coming yesterday!

WOw longwinded - I'm so glad all those feelings weren't me being crazy!!!:haha:

When you going to test?

xx

Wont be testing till at least Thursday as I have the disappointment.

Great job ladies! Hope to join you both soon!:flower:

Hi Mamajama! I saw your earlier post to me but didn't get a chance to respond. How funny that we're on the same dates! I am planning on testing on Thursday morning too. Shall we be poas buds then??

CONGRATS to Curly123 and JAcksmummy - fab news!!!

I've had no symptoms today although still as grumpy as anything.

xx
Sounds like a plan! I caved and tested on Monday but I think it was too early. With my other kids I always got an early reading but this month seems different.

Looking forward to seeing your update on Thursday :thumbup:
What number are you trying for now? This is #2 for me. Ds is 16 months.

This is #3 for us. I had a super weird feeling this afternoon that made me really want to grab a test! I have been having sore bb's and metalic taste in my mouth for the last couple of days... well this afternoon, i could have ripped these suckers off completely and I had to brush my teeth three times as the taste was so bad that I was sick to my stomach. I have three tests left so maybe just for fun I will poas tomorrow am too :winkwink: you never know :)

Hope everyone has a great night.

Really excited for you curly

I really hope Im not imagining all my symptoms... convinced AF will be starting though and if it does looks like its not going to be a great one... had cramps on and off for days now and I dont usually get them.. except the day of.

Thanks jasmine! SOunds good for you though - when are you due af/test date hun?

By the way - i might actually be due on my birthday - 3rd august hehe that's so funny!

xxxxxxxx

oooh Curly and jacksmummy! - Wow wow wow!!!! Soooo excited for you both. Big congratulations! I couldn't get on the laptop last night and we are going out in 5 mins so I have just skim read pages and pages of the thread.

Must have been implantation cramps jacksmummy! - how exciting you could feel little babba attaching! I know I am gonna cave now way before af is due!

Curly - might be wrong, but if it says 2-3 weeks, doesn't that mean that there is loads of HCG hormone, so little one is looking very healthy! - I thought the date HPTs used the amount of HCG in your urine to estimate how far along you are, so your HCG must be rising really well.

Right gotta go - catch up properly later! Lots of luck and baby dust to everyone else! Remember no one is out until af rears its ugly head! x

PS mamajama - just saw what you said about metallic taste! isn't that a classic sign, fingers crossed!

Thanks jasmine! SOunds good for you though - when are you due af/test date hun?

By the way - i might actually be due on my birthday - 3rd august hehe that's so funny!

xxxxxxxx

Hiya Curly and the girlies

Day 26 of cycle today but I dont have a norm so who knows when Im due on... any time now me thinks. last cycle was 17 days the one before that was 27. Hubby has banned me from testing till Dec but going mad symtom spotting and feeling grotty.

Today the yuckiness is continuing only instead of just feeling sick today I have that feeling you get before your sick where you get too much salvia and your cheeks spasm so not a happy bunny. Still got mild cramps but so far dont seem as wet as yesterday. Boobs are still full but not so sore or full under my arms anymore. I must say if this is an evil AF on its way its being very unusual... I would usually be starting to put premensual weight on by down seen as my lower abdomen is swelling and the size of my boobs but Im loosing weight .... must be the sicky feeling stopping me eating the countless trips to the bathroom with diarrhea... Im painting a lovely picture arent I lol. Oh and did I mention the swollen vagina ...whats with that.

All in all its only day 26 and Ive had enough now...either be pregnant body or have an AF but whatever it is get on with it and leave me alone :shrug::growlmad:

Caved used my last frer and a big fat negative as i thought, so thats it for me i am defo out for good.

Good luck to you both curly and jacks, wish you all the best, an dgood luck for all the other ladies trying...

Im done with everything now so i wont be on again, its just to hard, but im thankful for the 4 gorgeous kiddies i have, and can now concentrate on being with them rather than ttc taking over my mind 24/7..

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS X X

hey all, was not on here yest

:happydance:OMG! WELL DONE JACKS MUMMY & CURLY!!!!! YAY!!!!! :happydance:
CONGRATS TO U BOTH XXXXXXXX soooooo happy 4 u both xxxx

I caved in & tested 2day on a ic, im 9dpo, BFN ! :growlmad:
BUT IT STILL VV EARLY - RIGHT?

(soz 4 all the caps!)

no symtpoms, apart from really hungry all the time, cp is high. bb's heavy, as i said the other day, my front top teeth felt like they were goin 2 fall out! :haha: my DH things im crazy! [-(. im gonna feel silly if im not pg!

The tests i bougt the other day were clearblue +plus, too early 2 use them???? is it? dont want 2 waste them! only got 3, can get more i suppose. does anyone know what miu these tests are?

but ic has a v v v v v slight line, prob evap :wacko:

hope everyone is ok, thanks girlies, FX for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tilly x (soz 4 all the q's & long post! :winkwink:)

Caved used my last frer and a big fat negative as i thought, so thats it for me i am defo out for good.

Good luck to you both curly and jacks, wish you all the best, an dgood luck for all the other ladies trying...

Im done with everything now so i wont be on again, its just to hard, but im thankful for the 4 gorgeous kiddies i have, and can now concentrate on being with them rather than ttc taking over my mind 24/7..

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS X X

sorry to hear that but you know if your ticker is correct its still really early to be testing not that Im trying to keep you stringing along... if you are you are but you wont know till AF comes. I know where your coming from though Ive got 3 kids and in the past few weeks Ive been obsessed with having another baby I tell a lie obsessed since I had my MC but too afraid to try again until this month. Just really would love my hubby to be a Daddy he says hes fine sharing mine but then every so often he'll say how much he really wants to be a Dad. Goodluck with what ever comes your way xxx

Thanks Jasmine rose, my ticker is correct, i know i still have until sunday but just have a feeling im out, i dont feel pg like i have before, i think its because hubby has said thats it, no more stress......i dont want to put all my hopes on it, said i wsnt gonna test till friday but couldnt do it, its all i think about, so i think its best to say its over, move on and if sunday comes and i get af then im not gonna be dissappointed iykwim lol.....

Thanks for your kind words, i really do wish you all the best luck in the world, and that you get your bfp very soon. Im sorry for your loss, but atleast you are now ready to try again, and next time it will all be fine and you hold a wee baby at the end of the 9 months x x x

Thanks Jasmine rose, my ticker is correct, i know i still have until sunday but just have a feeling im out, i dont feel pg like i have before, i think its because hubby has said thats it, no more stress......i dont want to put all my hopes on it, said i wsnt gonna test till friday but couldnt do it, its all i think about, so i think its best to say its over, move on and if sunday comes and i get af then im not gonna be dissappointed iykwim lol.....

Thanks for your kind words, i really do wish you all the best luck in the world, and that you get your bfp very soon. Im sorry for your loss, but atleast you are now ready to try again, and next time it will all be fine and you hold a wee baby at the end of the 9 months x x x

In still keeping my fingers crossed for you. My friends 8 wks preg and she still doesnt feel like she is at all all shes had is no AF. Im pretty much the same days as you so you never know. Im dying to test too ..

Thanks for your lovely wishes.

Well ladies I have a problem! As u no I took the 2 ic's and they most definitely were positive! I wouldn't of posted it up here if I didn't think so, well anyway held my wee in for 7 hours yest (I no I'm crazy) anyway only a shadow came up on that but I put that down to not been fmu and me only been 9dpo well I got up the morning all excited and pee'd dipped my stick and nothing!! So I dipped another in the same wee and still nothing I am totally gutted! :cry: I so hope everything is ok and wasn't a chemical because I def saw those lines and they are still there now and u can see them at reading distance, well I will NEVER test early again if af comes I never want to feel like this ever again I would rather of not known! Xxxx

Well ladies I have a problem! As u no I took the 2 ic's and they most definitely were positive! I wouldn't of posted it up here if I didn't think so, well anyway held my wee in for 7 hours yest (I no I'm crazy) anyway only a shadow came up on that but I put that down to not been fmu and me only been 9dpo well I got up the morning all excited and pee'd dipped my stick and nothing!! So I dipped another in the same wee and still nothing I am totally gutted! :cry: I so hope everything is ok and wasn't a chemical because I def saw those lines and they are still there now and u can see them at reading distance, well I will NEVER test early again if af comes I never want to feel like this ever again I would rather of not known! Xxxx

oh no! prob v early hun. maybe it was dilute or something? good luck what ever hun xxxxx :hugs: but a line is a line.....no?

Any ideas on my previos post. (last page now i think)

many thanks in advance, tilly xxxx

I feel the same as you Jacks when i seen my ics then done the frer and nothing!! I can only hope we are testing too early and sunday we will get the bfps we want sooo badly. Im not gonna do any more testing, af will be here sunday morning bright and breezy so just gonna wait it out. Fingers crossed for you hun x

Tilly05 I would say not to worrie cos 9dpo is very early and I wouldn't use ur clearblue yet I don't think it will show but its ur call I personally would wait until 12dpo that's what I'm doing with my clearblue digi xx

Let's hope so babydust4all its just really hurt that the lines were so clear even my bf could see them! Now there is nothing and 2 can't be wrong when I've had nothing from 4dpo! I'm just hoping this is a fluke, but I'm thinking of waiting until sunday aswell that's when my af is due and if I havnt had it by the eve I'll take my clearblue digi and believe what ever it says to me, I really hope u gets urs aswell hun! Good luck xxx

Tilly05 I would say not to worrie cos 9dpo is very early and I wouldn't use ur clearblue yet I don't think it will show but its ur call I personally would wait until 12dpo that's what I'm doing with my clearblue digi xx

yes u r right , will wait till 12 dpo or after for the cb tests. will prob use the ic's 2 moz tho ! lol!

soz 4 silly q's when u r having dilemas over ur tests. will b thinkin of u 2day :thumbup:

good luck, tilly :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"