the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi beckster...

Well I was convinced that i was just 'feeling' what i wanted to feel but from about 4dpo I felt quite tired...it got better but I remember that, i felt dizzy/lightheaded a few times (normal for me sometimes low bld pressure but not as much as this)...:wacko:
around 7/8 dpo in the morning TMI ALERT i noticed a few spots of bld where I'd been sleeping in bed..(sleep naked LOL tmi!):haha:
around 7/8dpo started to feel just slightly sicky at night...it happened most days from then on and since yesterday has got worse - can't seem to digest food properly...heartburn etc...

Also which i found really weird...I started having really vivid dreams and remembering them when i woke up...hardly ever remember....

I honestly thought I had managed to imagine some of them although had a secret hopeful feeling!

Oh and had a few cramps off and on as well - thought AF was coming yesterday!

WOw longwinded - I'm so glad all those feelings weren't me being crazy!!!:haha:

When you going to test?

xx

Thanks soo much Curly!! I'm now about 11dpo and I have realllllly sore bb's, cramping on and off and this morning I felt quite nauseous when I woke up. Also a little more irritated than usual lol. I hope I'm not imagining all this stuff either. I will definitely feel a little crazy if af shows her face on monday! lol

I really don't want to test until af is late but I may cave and test tomorrow. I'm trying sooooo very hard to not pee on everything I see LOL!! Being the poas'aholic I am, this turning out to be harder than I thought! lol
Do you think 11dpo is still too early to get a pretty accurate result??

hey all, was not on here yest

:happydance:OMG! WELL DONE JACKS MUMMY & CURLY!!!!! YAY!!!!! :happydance:
CONGRATS TO U BOTH XXXXXXXX soooooo happy 4 u both xxxx

I caved in & tested 2day on a ic, im 9dpo, BFN ! :growlmad:
BUT IT STILL VV EARLY - RIGHT?

(soz 4 all the caps!)

no symtpoms, apart from really hungry all the time, cp is high. bb's heavy, as i said the other day, my front top teeth felt like they were goin 2 fall out! :haha: my DH things im crazy! [-(. im gonna feel silly if im not pg!

The tests i bougt the other day were clearblue +plus, too early 2 use them???? is it? dont want 2 waste them! only got 3, can get more i suppose. does anyone know what miu these tests are?

but ic has a v v v v v slight line, prob evap :wacko:

hope everyone is ok, thanks girlies, FX for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tilly x (soz 4 all the q's & long post! :winkwink:)

awwwwww tilly me 2 me 2 i tested this morn wif clear blue plus BFN!! but after work held my urine 4 5 n half hours...... oooooh the releif wen i finally poas n if i hold away frm the light tilt it dwn i can c a vvvvv faint line oh confirmed vvvv faint line but think e was jusr agreein wif me as ive been really disapointed yesterday n this morn xxxxxx WOT DO U LADIES SUGGEST WE DO arrrrgggghhh HEEEEEEELP XXXX

:hugs: Aw ladies, everyone sounds really tense.

Jacksmummy - it is still early, try not to worry. Might be a stupid question, but did you go on to test with a more expensive test this morning? I ask, as I seem to remember I was getting bolder lines with ICs last time, than on the expensive tests. It was weird. It's so early still, maybe early enough for the HCG to not be picked up every time you pee.

Jasmine_Rose - really hope you get your little bean this month. U must have gone thru so much with the MC :hugs:. We will be testing about the same time, so can prop each other up with the waiting! I think we were at the end of the list weren't we?

Babydust4all - :hugs:. Totally know what you mean about focusing on other children. TTCing is so all-encompassing. I just looked at my son today and his little smiling face and thought 'blimey I am getting obsessed with the 2ww' and there he is doing lots of amazing new stuff every day - which is the thing I really should be obsessed with!

hey all, was not on here yest

:happydance:OMG! WELL DONE JACKS MUMMY & CURLY!!!!! YAY!!!!! :happydance:
CONGRATS TO U BOTH XXXXXXXX soooooo happy 4 u both xxxx

I caved in & tested 2day on a ic, im 9dpo, BFN ! :growlmad:
BUT IT STILL VV EARLY - RIGHT?

(soz 4 all the caps!)

no symtpoms, apart from really hungry all the time, cp is high. bb's heavy, as i said the other day, my front top teeth felt like they were goin 2 fall out! :haha: my DH things im crazy! [-(. im gonna feel silly if im not pg!

The tests i bougt the other day were clearblue +plus, too early 2 use them???? is it? dont want 2 waste them! only got 3, can get more i suppose. does anyone know what miu these tests are?

but ic has a v v v v v slight line, prob evap :wacko:

hope everyone is ok, thanks girlies, FX for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tilly x (soz 4 all the q's & long post! :winkwink:)

awwwwww tilly me 2 me 2 i tested this morn wif clear blue plus BFN!! but after work held my urine 4 5 n half hours...... oooooh the releif wen i finally poas n if i hold away frm the light tilt it dwn i can c a vvvvv faint line oh confirmed vvvv faint line but think e was jusr agreein wif me as ive been really disapointed yesterday n this morn xxxxxx WOT DO U LADIES SUGGEST WE DO arrrrgggghhh HEEEEEEELP XXXX

In my head, I would wait until 14 DPO, then there's no mistaking it and you don't get the upset of seeing a negative after a potentially faint positive... in my heart tho I am a crazy POAS nutter and would just keep peeing on sticks myself :blush: :haha:. Good luck with whatever you decide! - hope you both get that bfp really soon!

Haha - this is how much a poas nutter I really am - I am a total cynic, don't believe in fate or anything like that, yet today I was walking past a car parking up and the last 3 letters of its numberplate were 'BFP' - I just looked at it and thought that clearly must be a sign!... So got home and wasted yet another IC at 7 DPO, as well as 10 minutes of my time sitting and peering at this stick, trying to hold it up against the light to see something that totally wasn't there!

...that's 3 used now totally unnecessarily, and only 7 to go. I am going to take out shares in ICs!!!!!!!

Just noticed you were on the thread jacksmummy - how r u doing hun? x

Curly - did you test with your OH there or did you tell him afterwards? What was he like? - sorry I am nosey! must be so exciting in your house at the mo! x

I'm ok not great tho I was so happy yest but now I just feel deflated but I'm just hoping that your rite and it is still early so its not showing on all of them I took a frer this morning aswell and nothing :( I no I got 2 bfp's yest from the same urine so I'm just hoping that af dosnt show because I will no then it was a chemical :( I was thinking the same today about focusing on my son cos I think I've not been paying enough attention to him so for the next few days I'm going to "TRY" put the 2ww to the back of my mind and concentrate on him xxx

I'm ok not great tho I was so happy yest but now I just feel deflated but I'm just hoping that your rite and it is still early so its not showing on all of them I took a frer this morning aswell and nothing :( I no I got 2 bfp's yest from the same urine so I'm just hoping that af dosnt show because I will no then it was a chemical :( I was thinking the same today about focusing on my son cos I think I've not been paying enough attention to him so for the next few days I'm going to "TRY" put the 2ww to the back of my mind and concentrate on him xxx

:hugs:. Thinking of you. Hope it all works out. :flower:

Yes I think that's what I'm going to do! Its only 4days I can do it!! Thanks girls it means a lot to have u all xx

well i am VERY late to this thread but I would like to join in. I too have also test wayyyy to early at 7dpo and got a BFN. I am 9 dpo and very tempted to test ughh

Hi there mal welcome to the thread! Will this be ur 1st? How did the baby making go this month? Xx

Warning: Too much peeing on sticks in this post!!!

I have had a really weird couple of days and I wanted to share with you gals, maybe you will learn something from this.
So yesterday I was about 8/9 dpo. I tested as soon as I got in from work (stupid, I know) with an internet cheapie and it looked negative. However, I'd say about 3 minutes later, there was a definite line, that turned a darker pink (but still faint) up to about 6 minutes later. I showed my husband and he saw the pink line. I explained what an evap was, and he said "Nah thee's definitely pink in that." So I was scared and thinking no way could this be it. I then took another one this morning - same thing happened, I just wasn't sure if it was an evap or pink or what. So then I took another one when I got into work - same thing - turned pink (very faint like all the others) after about 5 minutes.
When we got in I asked my husband to pee on one of the strips - just to see if the tests were bum. He did it (reluctantly) and there was the control line and no other lines at all, no evap, no grey line or anything that could be taken nearly positive.

So tonight I bought a cheap test that measures 25m of HCG, same as the internet cheapie ones I used. It's negative. So what on earth is going on - were the others evaps - 4 in a row??? Or could it be that the new tests I bought aren't picking up the hormone yet??

I'm confused.

I'm having a similar problem, I took 2 ic's yest and got 2 bfp they were using the same fmu, I didn't have to wait for them to show a line the lines appeared as the wee went down the stick, so I was so happy I thought it had finally happend! But then I took a frer and that was neg and this morning I took 2 ic's and hardly anything on that :( but to me urs sound hopeful!! I just think the test u did won't be as sensitive as the ic's just keep testing I'm sure u will get ur bfp soon xx

Could still be too early if you're 9/10DPO.....try with an FRER. Good luck x

PS - Hi Mal - welcome to the madness! My OH's name is Mal!

Thanks a lot. I'm not giving up just yet, but the waiting is driving me crazy! If it turns out I'm not I won't be using internet cheapies again - too much false hope, and my husband thinks I am insane for peeing on so many sticks, and then getting him to join in the obsession as well!
If AF does come soon, I am treating myself to a large glass of wine !!

Hi there mal welcome to the thread! Will this be ur 1st? How did the baby making go this month? Xx

we are not actively trying but more leaving it up to the will of god I thought I was BFP last month due to being 2 weeks late but turns out my cycles are just lengthing. but we BD ALOT and so far I have had heartburn, sore bbs and nips, bouts of nausea but not constant, and lots of twinges and stuff going on down there.

SO i am going out today to buy some cheapies and start peein on a sticky.

Evening ladies! Hope everyone is coping!!!

Jacksmummy I've been thinking about you today darling - really hope you're doing okay :flower:

Lucy lu - Yes OH was there, well I made him look at the tests (1 ic and 1 frer) before me - he asked me what was supposed to be there and i said 2 lines - he didn't speak and I could see him smiling so I walked in and looked and saw blaring lines there on both tests! :dance:
We laughed and stared at them a lot and he gave me big big hug - I cried and he nearly did (bless)...

funny because when later i did the clearblue digi he went insane with excitement and threw me up in the air LOL!! I think seeing it in words for him kind of cemented it a bit - it did for me too!!!

Beckster - I know that some ladies get a very clear positive on 11dpo and also a neg too- I'm really not sure as this is my 1st time....

I think i waited until 13 dpo because I didn't want a false result of any kind....saying that some ladies don't find out they're preg for ages!

Sorry not much help there :blush:

Really hope everyone's not going too mad! I know I was!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you curly, I'm just preying that its a mistake and not a chemical, I'm not gunna test till sunday now when AF is due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->