the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Thanks girls!! It means so much to have u here, I nearly didn't post this morning cos I was embarrassed that ud think I was silly for getting excited! I just didn't want to have to admit that it could be over before it even started! Anyway how u feeling today katie? Did u and OH do the deed plenty around the time u O'd?
Curly have u told any of ur family yet? How r u feeling? Xx thanks again girls :hugs: xxx

I totally agree on the waiting till AF is due. I remember once upon a time when I had my other children that I wouldnt have bothered testing till I was a week overdue AF but then Ive never tried to have a child before only ever had pleasant oopsies....

Wish I knew when my AF is due been tracking my AFs on hubbys phone ap and it says Im due on the 1st Dec and that I was due to ovulate 15th Nov so that would make me 10dpo today but its a phone how does it know....

Jasmine rose that made me laugh - I had this vision of a phone with a knowing face hehe!

Jacksmummy - Nope not yet, we talked about maybe surprising his mum for Xmas....hmm we'll see! Not sure we can last that long! I'm lucky his mum is amazing - i lost my mum when i was 11...I've been really emotional the last 2 days!! :cry:

It's all good though...just hard a bit....wish she was here!

My OH is also amazing - so very blessed in many other ways!

:hugs:

Hi ladies! Hi Mal - welcome to the poas mad house! I did a list of who was due af when a few pages back but I have been pretty hopeless at updating since then I'm afraid. Looks like everyone's testing is imminent now anyway.

Well hope everyone's bearing up ok. I've got masses of symptoms today - likely they are all in my head tho so trying not analyse them at all!

Off to watch the apprentice in a bit - my absolute fave show which stops me thinking about TTCing for a whole hour at a time! - I am more hooked on it than x factor - anyone else watching it?

Lucy lu - Yes OH was there, well I made him look at the tests (1 ic and 1 frer) before me - he asked me what was supposed to be there and i said 2 lines - he didn't speak and I could see him smiling so I walked in and looked and saw blaring lines there on both tests! :dance:
We laughed and stared at them a lot and he gave me big big hug - I cried and he nearly did (bless)...

Aw that's lovely - made me well up - so happy for you! :hugs:

I'm OK - just bored of waiting more than anything else lol

I've had cramps for most of today, and my lower back has started to hurt. Bit of creamy cm, and I'm absolutely starving! Not sure whether any of these could count as symptoms at 4DPO but I definitely feel a bit....unusual.

Don't feel silly jacks mummy :kiss: That's why we're here - to go through all the ups and downs with you.

Curly - I lost my mam about 10 years ago too and I know I'll feel the same you do when I get my :bfp: I wish she were here too :hugs:

Thank you curly, I'm just preying that its a mistake and not a chemical, I'm not gunna test till sunday now when AF is due x

I would definitely wait until day af is due but I think it's pretty safe to say you're pg, girl!! I couldn't imagine getting faint lines and then the next day they're gone. Even if it was a chemical (which I'm praying it's not) I don't think the hcg would go back down that quick... That's just my thought, sorry if it doesn't help :/ I had a miscarriage last summer and can completely relate.

Praying for you!! Baby dust to all the ladies here!! :)

Don't feel silly jacks mummy :kiss: That's why we're here - to go through all the ups and downs with you.

Ditto! U have kept us all semi-sane starting up this thread jacksmummy. Has been great to chat to people in the same situation.

U r not silly at all - you saw lines - nothing to feel silly about all. I will feel incredibly silly when I realise I can't blame my sudden excessive wind (that caused me to involuntary fart 3 times in bed this morning in front of OH) on pregnancy :blush: :haha:

Haha I am WINDY CITY!!! since 2 nights ago! Awful! Although tmi it's only noisy thank g-d! And I'm bloated and crampy and get heartburn when i eat anything...and for the 1st time haven't felt sick this evening although did this morning...weird!!!
Katiekitty - At 4dpo i was reaaaally hungry....just to let you know..also thanks for letting me know about your mum too hun - It's so lovely we're all here to support each other...:flower:

Lucylu - I have now set a reminder to watch the apprentice as I never catch it and love it! And thanks for the lovely message - I know my mum would be proud.. - My OH and I were laughing about how she would react...hehe! She'd be so happy!

If we can wait it out to tell OH's mum we want to buy her something 'grandma' for Xmas lol!

love and luck to all :dust:

Omg girls I'm actually crying but more because its so nice to have u all so supportive!! I've not even told OH as I don't want to disappoint him, and I've just been holding all this emotion in all day cos I just don't no what to think. Anyway thank you so much girls you have made this confusion so much easier to deal with I really hope I get a good outcome from this!
Curly and katie I am so sorry about ur mums I couldn't think of anything worse tbh. But I do believe that they are watching and will be so proud of u both when you are mummys urselfs! Xxx

Thank you sweetheart that's so lovely....

Let it all out - we're here!

i'm so glad you've shared your feelings - It really is so much better to talk about it than bottle it up....I never used to talk and it was really hard!!

Now I don't stop :haha:
:hugs:

By the way lucy lu that made me laugh sooooo much first time all day! So thank you for that! Our OH must think we are crackers!!! Hehe when I was pregnant with jack I had BAD wind problems! Had really bad trapped wind so if it had to come out it came out pregnancy is very unattractive! But if any of u do suffer with trapped wind when pregnant lay on ur left side my midwife told me that and it worked great xxx

PMSL Lucy Lu :rofl: I've just laughed out loud at you farting in bed and had to explain it to OH.

It is hard when I hear other girls talking about how they'll tell their mams about their BFP, but I'm really lucky to have my best friend's mam to talk to - she's really supportive and definitely the next best thing.

Curly - you've got me symptom spotting like anything!

Jacks mummy - stop crying for Gawd's sake - you'll start me off! I really hope it works out for you - for both of us - cos I'd love to have someone like you as my bump buddy :hugs: We only BD'd the day before ov, so I really hope we caught it. If I get my BFP on 9 December, you'll hear me screaming all the way from Newcastle lol

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u sweetie! I can't wait to find out what your result is! I can't wait for everyones result! And I so hope we can be bump buddies! And join curly and the rest of our bfp ladies x

Hello guys,
Room for a small one?
Only just found this thread/forum and it's taken me ages to catch up, reading it. TTC number 1 so am new to all the poas (but already addicted!) and other such malarky. I think I ov on the 11 and have felt a bit odd since then - not sure if it's in my head tho :)
AF was due yesterday and this week I have done about 6 tesco tests - I am working away and purposedly left my ics at home so I wouldn't test til a few days over! Doh, I am soooo impatient. I tested first on Tuesday and got a faint line (holding up to light faint) - this was in teh evening - tested again Tues late on and same thing happened. Then Weds 4am!!!!! I was bursting to pee and couldn't wait! Again a faint line, then at 7am when I was up proper but nothing - so can totally relate Jacksmummy :) So af is late but I figured I'd try and wait til FRiday when I'm home with DH and the cheapies. DH doesn't know anything about my poas maddness, I'm finding it hard to keep it in and so am glad I have you to share this with!
I hope we get our BFPs, the wait is killing me, and the guy in tescos thinks I'm a right weirdo! :) Nice to unlurk and meet you all properly x

Hello squeshie! Welcome to the madness and emotional rollercoaster ride!! I already have a son but this is my first time ttc!! So I'm still new to this sort of thing. Well still no period for u! So fingers crossed u get ur :bfp: very soon and make sure u let us all no asap we do get very excited we already have curly with a beautiful :bfp: and I'm a maybe at this point and many of the ladies on here are way stronger than me and still holding out for a few more days! We also have katiekittykat who's abit further behind but still going strong! So again welcome and good luck sweetie xxxx

Trying to stay hopeful - it is a tad like a rollercoaster! I do hope that maybe gets more positive! I am trying to stay busy but am draw to the world of symptom spotting and google searching atm. It is lovely the atmosphere here that you ladies have created, I'll definitely keep you informed and hope to hear news from you all.
Loads of hopeful sparkle to you all x

PS - many congrats to Curly :) So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->