the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

:dust::hug:
Omg girls I'm actually crying but more because its so nice to have u all so supportive!! I've not even told OH as I don't want to disappoint him, and I've just been holding all this emotion in all day cos I just don't no what to think. Anyway thank you so much girls you have made this confusion so much easier to deal with I really hope I get a good outcome from this!
Curly and katie I am so sorry about ur mums I couldn't think of anything worse tbh. But I do believe that they are watching and will be so proud of u both when you are mummys urselfs! Xxx

chin up hun, u have been such great help to us on this thread - u started this thread yes?. we r all here if u need 2 chat etc. Its great 2 meet lots of nice helpfull people in the same boat as eachother, so thanks to ALL of u :hugs:

its late so will catch up 2moz. ( :hug: x 1000 to you Jacks mummy)

tillly xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Morning all!

I've actually started the 2WW! I test on 9 December, which is 2 weeks from today!

Still got cramps this morning - not especially painful, but just so I know they're there. Had to take my temp earlier than usual, but it was still well above the coverline. And I feel a bit sick this morning, but it could be due to the fact I'ved had no breakfast and it's like Narnia outside.

I'm a terrible person.....couldn't even bear to walk the dogs this morning :blush:

Hi katie!! Yey ur now back in the 2ww and I've got my fingers crossed tite for u!!!!! Is it snowing were u are? The snow is due to hit us in leeds soon, and ur not a bad person I'm taking mine soon before it starts but then again I've got to walk jack to nursery at 12 and pick him up at 3 when its supposed to be bad here thank god his school is 5mins up the road LOL
Also I'm a bad girl I couldn't cope with the not knowing so this morning I got up and thought I'm going to take 1more ic and if there is nothing on it I will take it that its not there anymore and get on with things (its the not knowing that kills me) so I took 1 and got 2lines again and this time it is ever so slightly darker than the ones at 9dpo! I don't no what yest was about but I'm now going to wait until sunday and take a cb digi and hope I get my bfp!!! Keep ur fingers crossed for me girls I'm very nervous and not at all getting my hopes up its just nice to no I'm not going crazy!!! Xxxx

Also just want to say thank you to everyone who made me feel better yesterday!!! For all ur kind words and support it ment A LOT to me! Because most of us on here won't be telling friends and family about the poas addiction :haha: so I had nobody to talk to about it at all apart from u ladies! And you helped me a lot when I felt I had nobody to turn to. I hope I can do the same for all you guys at some point xxx :hugs: xxx

Glad its looking better JacksMummy I unfortunately did an early predictor test yesterday and it was BFN so Im not holding hopes up as it says can read from 5 days prior to AF. Looks like Ive maybe just had a odd month and Ive obviously been sick for the last week :(

Well jasmine_rose don't be too down as I took a frer and 2ic's yest and bfn!! But today faint bfp again, so I think its still quite early to pick up the hormone I'm now waiting until sunday to take a cbdigi u should wait til af is due and take another good luck hun xx

My AF according to hubbys phone isnt due till 1st Dec although day 27 of cycle today guess its predicting my cycle will be 33 days Ive changed my ticker again to what the phone says I am ....this phone had better know what its talking about lol

Well you will see soon won't you hun, let's just hope and prey ur :af: dosnt show!!!!! Keep ur fingers crossed and I will too!! Good luck! :dust: I hate this waiting game I wish we could no now!! All of us no rite now if we conceived!!!! It would be so much easier! Xxxx

The mad thing was that when I was pregnant with my last pregnancies I knew I few days after I had sex that I was pregnant I just knew and I was right all 4 times

Morning!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm starting to get excited for the nearby BFPs!!!!!!!!!!

Oh fingers crossed!!!!!

Gotta go at work :haha: drop in later!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've done an ic every morning.....hehe:blush:

And do u feel pregnant this time? I do hope so! I hope we all are so we can carrie on this wonderful thread over in the 1st tri, xxx :dust: xx

I did feel pregnant... not so sure today but other days definately felt pregnant...
had so many odd things happen....

even got a lovely metally taste today... feels like ive put a chemical in my mouth

Hehe - feeling pregnant yes!

Hard to stomach a piece of toast this morning....bleugh.....:wacko:

Tests have got darker every day....! Hehe my OH laughs at me cuase i shove them in his face pah!!! He loves it! :haha:

I reaaaaaaalllllllly hope we can carry this thread on you've helped me so much!:hugs:

I'm frightened of the 1st try.....they all worry so much I can't take it!

You must be getting so excited for Sunday!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tested yesterday Curly and got a BFN so now really need to try and hang on till AF due on the 1st December although Im cycle day 27 today so the evil AF could be due when ever it wishes.

The cramps have stopped today is that a good or bad sign.... had cramps for days now thought AF was coming and the wettness is calming down.. BBs are still large and painful at the sides and underneath odd stabbing pain through the nipple. Dont feel as sicky today (YET!!!) but the taste in my mouth is disgusting may have to go try clean my teeth again.... can actually pin point that its the sides of my tongue that are doing it they are kind of tiggling.. A good point though and ill say this quietly but Ive not got as many spots and Id usually be getting the PMS acne by now... so thats good at least.
The TMI part ( my vagina seems to have gone back to normal tues and wed it was so swollen)

Yes I'm very excited for sunday now I got lines on my ic's again!!! They are faint but there and pink just like a thick pink shadow so I'm hoping yest was just a 1off!!!! Don't worrie my darling ur little bean will be fine don't let the others make u worrie, stay here! Even if I get my bfp I'm gunna keep this thread cos I want to keep close to all the ladies on here! But I'm really hoping ALL the ladies get there :bfp: xxx

If anyone gets bored my diarys on here you can read my days and increasingly strange symptoms lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/463179-jasmine_rose-ttc-diary-4.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->