the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

OKA ladies with the BFP, do any of you feel like your pants are so uncomfortable? I cannot stand having my waist in my paints being tight it is just ugh. and right were I button them I have a pressure in my abdomen lol

OKA ladies with the BFP, do any of you feel like your pants are so uncomfortable? I cannot stand having my waist in my paints being tight it is just ugh. and right were I button them I have a pressure in my abdomen lol

Yep the bloating is quite bad here, wasn't sure if it was just me ;)

Well you might all think Im looney but Ive changed my ticker seen as the Doctor thinks Im pregnant and I cant have a blood test for a while yet. Made it a bunny so it doesnt look like a baby but all the other tickers werent relevant to me really... All of them were wanting to put me back at the beginning of a cycle and Ive not had AF yet ... so until I know through blood or AF here it is

Good luck Jasmine-Rose, pma and all that jazz xxx

I've changed my profile pic so u can see what I look like, I thought jasmines looked nice so I wanted u all to put a face to the name. I'm the one with my hair down in the black and white and the girl in the purple is my best friend lauren xx

Love the profile pic, inspired me to try and do mine! xxx

Yey another :bfp: congrats squeshie!!! I'm really happy for u!! Was this ur 1month ttc?
I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but when I got my af I thought I would be jelous of all the bfp's but I'm not at all I'm just so happy all my girls are getting so lucky!!
That's 3 :bfp: so far!!! And jasmine I think is pregnant aswell but I don't want to jinx it by posting it in the name of the thread but I will when the bloods come bk + which I'm sure they will!!! Xxxxx

Yep the bloating is quite bad here, wasn't sure if it was just me ;)

Same here but then Im not a definate positive yet

Yey another :bfp: congrats squeshie!!! I'm really happy for u!! Was this ur 1month ttc?
I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but when I got my af I thought I would be jelous of all the bfp's but I'm not at all I'm just so happy all my girls are getting so lucky!!
That's 3 :bfp: so far!!! And jasmine I think is pregnant aswell but I don't want to jinx it by posting it in the name of the thread but I will when the bloods come bk + which I'm sure they will!!! Xxxxx

No worries ... I feel odd putting a ticker on but im in no where land...

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for everyone that is still waiting for that :bfp: hope that's enough baby dust for everyone! Xxxx

I posted this update on the gallery forum, but I wanted to post it here too and see what you ladies thought?

I dunno what to think, the bottom one I dipped into water to make sure they aren't all getting evaps and there was never any hint of a line. *sigh* I'm driving myself crazy here! hahah I wouldn't have it any other way I don't think!

https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7125/progression12dpoam.jpg

Hi guys,
Sorry I haven't posted the internet connection I've had access to was on my iphone - and this site would not load properly doh!

Sorry to hear about AF arriving and the unreliableness (is that a word?! :D) of the internet cheapies! Just thought I'd share with you that I tested on Friday with a IC when I got home and no line - my thoughts were to test first with that and if it showed nothing I wouldn't have wasted the digi clearblue I also had. Anyhoo thinking it was weird I decided to bite the bullet and use the expensive one anyway - and it said pregnant 1-2! Was shocked despite have some signs and although it's very early days am very excited.

I wanted to thank you ladies as well as you helped me feel reassured when I was feeling nervous, I do hope that Christmas brings many nice BFP presents for us all :)

It is nice to put names to faces too so I will add a picture too (once I figure it out!) Ta so much, Dani xx

Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

I would say ur ic's are looking very good!!!! Look like bfp's to me! They are slowly getting darker as the day go on!! If I were u I would buy a first response!! Asap!!! Good luck xxxx

I would say ur ic's are looking very good!!!! Look like bfp's to me! They are slowly getting darker as the day go on!! If I were u I would buy a first response!! Asap!!! Good luck xxxx

TY I really am debating going out and getting some. Kind of scared! I know how bad the ICs can be... Part of the reason I don't mind using all these up this month. I'm going to try some other brand ICs next time I don't like these thin pink ones!

Defo think ur pregnant but I had even darker lines on my ic's and I got my af yest, BUT u are not me and I've seen lots of ladies get faint lines on there ic's and go buy a frer and get a really good line on that! So stop panicking and stressing and go buy one then atleast u will have a real result u can trust. I think u will get a good line on a branded one, good luck xxxxx

Defo think ur pregnant but I had even darker lines on my ic's and I got my af yest, BUT u are not me and I've seen lots of ladies get faint lines on there ic's and go buy a frer and get a really good line on that! So stop panicking and stressing and go buy one then atleast u will have a real result u can trust. I think u will get a good line on a branded one, good luck xxxxx

:hugs: TY jacks mummy and I'm sorry about AF. I will send my wishes and dust to you for next month! I think I will go out and buy some just to get it over with so I can concentrate on my SCHOOL tests mon & tue :blush:

Yes I would advise first response, they are very reliable!! And show early. Good luck and let us no asap!!! I'll be skulking around waiting for u to get bk :haha: xxx

Congratulations squeshie!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow! 3 definite BFPs for the thread!

Still a long wait for me :coffee: Sorry to make everyone hang round :blush:

Hey again ladies!
Congratulations squeshie! :happydance:

mmdrago, I would advise using either a FRER or a clear blue digi.
Earlier I used one of my ICs and it was negative. I shall never buy them again, they obviously don't work very well.

Jacksmummy - the thread title is so sweet, thank you! Also, love the photo!
I'm gonna keep coming here to see all you ladies get your :bfp: before xmas.
Then we can all go to the first trimester group together!
Oh and in answer to Tilly, sorry for the delay, I was 13 dpo when I got my:bfp:yesterday on both the FRER and digi.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok I bought some FRER but my pee is too clear!!! Gonna have to wait a few hours :dohh:

I don't mind hanging around katie I'll be hanging around here till I get my bfp anyway and even then if there are still some of us that are still trying I'll still be here everyday! Lol I really like u girls!
NellyO I don't rate the ic's either at all they are not worth the pee we pee on them!! Lol
Gosh its really snowing were I am!! About 3cm has fallen in half hour!! And its still going strong!
Anyone watching xfactor tnite?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->