the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Thanks Stacey :hugs:

I'll definitely be watching X Factor tonight, as well as Strictly. We haven't had any more snow today, but I haven't even bothered trying to defrost the car! I'll leave it until I absolutely have to tomorrow morning!

Well I think most of the uk is due a big fall tnite so u may still get some lol I'm just glad my little doggy has had 2 walks today cos she may not be getting one tmoro. We will see. I'm hoping wagner goes tnite can't believe 2 are going :( Mmdrago Hold ur pee for aslong as u can without having much to drink!! And let us no xxxx

Hi my girlies!!!!!!!

Goodness lots of reading 2 catch up on!

Just a quick update......no sign of AF at all :shrug: done a IC & a FRER (my last) & both BFN :nope:

but......as i said no sign of AF :happydance: & bb's still huge & veiney, & cant even reach CP, its soooooooo hign :shrug:

stacey - love the new pic! :thumbup:

will read through the posts later

rachel xxx:hugs:

Hello! *waves* I'm new but have been lurking for a little while and learning the lingo! I'm ttc#1 and this is my first 2ww.
AF was due yesterday - I've had quite a few symptoms: nausea, needing to wee a lot, really thirsty, cramps, sore bbs, horrendous headache, really tired.

Have had 3 BFNs so far - 2 digis and 1 frer. But they may have all been 2 early- haven't done one since Thurs pm.
I think I'll do a frer tomorrow morning if no sign of AF. Don't want to waste it tonight.
Nice to *meet* you all and hope you don't mind me joining in!

Hello! *waves* I'm new but have been lurking for a little while and learning the lingo! I'm ttc#1 and this is my first 2ww.
AF was due yesterday - I've had quite a few symptoms: nausea, needing to wee a lot, really thirsty, cramps, sore bbs, horrendous headache, really tired.

Have had 3 BFNs so far - 2 digis and 1 frer. But they may have all been 2 early- haven't done one since Thurs pm.
I think I'll do a frer tomorrow morning if no sign of AF. Don't want to waste it tonight.

Welcome! Wow no HPT since Thurs & waiting til tomorrow to do one? I wish I could do that! haha
FXd for you!

jacks mummy did you take FRER before AF??? Is it normal to see a slight line where BFP is supposed to go? I thought I would get answers now I just have more questions. This is so frustrating!!!!!!

I held it as long as I could without making myself insane. I think I lasted about 2 hours lol *sigh*

https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9879/frer12dpo.jpg

Welcome to the madhouse lol surprised ur not weeing on everything everywhere lol I would be only the Dr has told me they prob dont work on me :( oh well doesnt stop me weeing on them lol

Mmdrago darling that's looks :bfp: to me!!! No I got nothing on my frer before af! That is a pink line!! And u only held wee for 2hours take one in the morning with fmu and I promise u will get a better line! That is bfp!! Xxxxxxx congrats sweetie! Seems my thread has brought good luck!!! Xxxxx

jacks mummy did you take FRER before AF??? Is it normal to see a slight line where BFP is supposed to go? I thought I would get answers now I just have more questions. This is so frustrating!!!!!!

I held it as long as I could without making myself insane. I think I lasted about 2 hours lol *sigh*

https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9879/frer12dpo.jpg

I see a line definately :)

I got absolutely nothing on the frer I took the other day so that looks like a line to me Mmdrago! :bfp:

You've got me thinking I should have another go tonight now... :)

Thank you for the welcome Jasmine_rose - I don't know how I've managed to not poas since Thurs - too nervous about seeing another :bfn: I guess! I do feel very nauseous this eve though... and hungry.

I've had a longer look and I have no doubt at all that u are defo pregnant!!! Xxx

Ooh mmdrago that looks promising!! Looking forward to tomorrow's update! Bet you won't sleep tonight!
I have just finished eating yum dinner - I made herb chicken escalopes, leek and butter mash and broccoli..full up!!! Still managed to fit in biscuits and tea hehe :blush:
No snow here yet!
Stacey - a lucky thread definitely! Lovely pic btw!
:hugs:

Welcome pink_angel! Glad to have u here!! Make urself at home all the ladies on this thread are amazing so enjoy getting to no everyone! Let us no if u test xxx

Thanks ladies I just thought we've got to no each other pretty well these last 2weeks so I thought I'd put a pic up of myself so u all no who ur talking to,
Curly ur tea sounds amazing!! Yum yum! We've had chicken sunday dinner. Just had to put jack to bed cos he was falling asleep on the sofa bless him! All the playing outside had tired him out! Xxxx

Oh sweet - sounds like he had fun though! Awww
Yes I have been piggy tonight! Oh well! I do love a roast too though!

Pink angel - Good luck for the morning hun! We've all got our FXed for you!!!
:dust::dust:
all round xxxx

Love you guys, I am a little hopeful but still in the mindset of "who am I kidding, it's just a BFN and I'm getting my hopes up"

I don't know why I thought this would help me be less crazy and focus on studying cause now I just keep coming back into the room and staring at the line lol. My DH thinks I am completely certifiable now BUT he has said he sees the line too.

I go from being excited to nervous, wondering about chemical preg and all that. I think I am gonna burst!! Thank you ladies for letting me know about the FRER being completely white

Defo completely white! I even pulled mine apart and not even a shadow when held upto the light!!!! So its a bfp hun so stop worrying xxx

deffo a line and thats without my specs!! :rofl: oooh this is a lucky thread xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->