the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

lots more peeps joining! yay! come oin the madness! :haha: WELCOME!

looks like a line 2 me! congrats hun! a lines a line RIGHT?

13 dpo, still no BFP :growlmad: but gonna get lots of FRER & CB ones 2moz. I'd say more chance from 2moz 14 DPO onwards . FX'd

atleast i have no sign of the evil witch yet :happydance:

I had beef wellington 4 sun lunch 2day. YUM!

Every1 well?

Stacey, u r v pretty in that pic hun. People r never how they imagine r they?

rachel xxx :hugs:

Sorry about the arrival of AF kelly lots of baby dust for you for next month xxxx

13 dpo, still no BFP :growlmad: but gonna get lots of FRER & CB ones 2moz. I'd say more chance from 2moz 14 DPO onwards . FX'd

Every1 well?

I sure hope all lines are created equal! Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

What's beef wellington?

No they definitely not what you imagine, I just think that pic makes me look really young lol I'm actually 24. Hope u get ur bfp tmoro hun!! Do u think it may be a bfp? What u been doing today? Have u been watching the xfactor? Xx

No they definitely not what you imagine, I just think that pic makes me look really young lol I'm actually 24. Hope u get ur bfp tmoro hun!! Do u think it may be a bfp? What u been doing today? Have u been watching the xfactor? Xx

yes! wagner has gone! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE! about time! lol!

not been doing much, stuffing my face, but nothin new there! having a thing 4 peanut butter & banana on bread rolls....yum!

had 2 scrape the ice off my car windscreen earlier! took ages! bbbbrrrrrrr! cold! my car thermometer said -7!!!!

bought a new 32" super thin LED HD TV, looks good. but not been doin much. how about u?

ive just turned 31! :dohh: peeps say i dont look 31 :thumbup: i prob do in my profile pic tho! :haha:

Every1 well?

I sure hope all lines are created equal! Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

What's beef wellington?

beef wellington is the lovely fillet of beef, (so tender) layer of mushroom paste thingy, then covered in puff pastry. v nice!

hope i explained it ok!

No u don't look 31 at all!!!! U look great! Mmmm beef wellington is nice! I am sooooooooo glad wagner has gone, its made my nite! And if bananas and peanut butter on bread isn't a crazy craving then I don't no what is!! Eww that sounds awful but if ur enjoying that's all that matters! It is really cold tnite bloody freezing.
Rachael are you testing tmoro with frer? Xxx

Well I caved and did a test - silly really as should've saved it for the morning as am now out of tests. :bfn:
Oh well, will buy some more tomorrow if :witch: doesn't appear.

beef wellington is the lovely fillet of beef, (so tender) layer of mushroom paste thingy, then covered in puff pastry. v nice!

hope i explained it ok!

I think so! I looked up the recipe too and it just looks DELISH! Although I dunno about liver pate?! I've never had any sort of pate before and I don't like liver! yuck!

Hi Pinkangel - welcome to our madhouse!

Massive congrats Mmdrago! - that's deffo a preggo line - if we can see it clearly on our computers too, it's not even that faint. Big congrats to Squeshie too!

I am one step away from being sectioned! Bought 2 first response tests today - just the standard ones tho not a FRER - I swear it looked like there was the slightest shadow of a test line immediately after I pee'd on it - I can't see it at all now tho, so I'm wondering if my mind was playing tricks on me. I cannot believe how slowly 9-11 DPO have gone. I am at work tomorrow and tuesday so really hoping it will help pass the time quickly. I have lots to do there so hoping I don't keep thinking about peesticks whilst I'm there. Used up all my ICs which is good really - now have the one first response test left and am definitely waiting till weds when af is due - should know once and for all by then! Only 2 days to go!

Tilly/Rachel! - we sound in such a similar boat - about the same way along, both with quite promising symptoms, but getting those infuriating bfns! I can't remember sorry, did you say earlier on the thread that you got a faint pos on an IC a couple of days ago?

Katiekittykat - I will definitely keep following your story up to 18 DPO and beyond! It's lovely to come on here and see more names of people who have got bfps. It's funny what you said about the jealous thing Jacksmummy - totally know what you mean. First time around I found it really hard to see friends/family pregnant when I so desperately wanted to be. I never had that feeling on here though, it just makes you so happy doesn't it to see people on here get that bfp, when you've all been sharing the 2ww angst for days and days.

PS. Love your piccies ladies! - I am still being a nutter and really cagey about sharing my identity openly on here - we know so many couples with young kids and about to give birth, I am totally paranoid one of them will stumble across my posts on here and learn that we are TTC'ing! - not likely I know. I might loosen up a bit when I do get pregnant and get past the 12 wk scan - since I think we are planning our second and last child ths time!

You'd be surprised Lucy Lu - one of my really good friends came across me on the forum! She didn't know we were TTC (she does now) but has been really supportive and given me loads of tips - she got her :bfp: last weekend.

You'd be surprised Lucy Lu - one of my really good friends came across me on the forum! She didn't know we were TTC (she does now) but has been really supportive and given me loads of tips - she got her :bfp: last weekend.

How funny - that must have been quite nice in a way tho. Did you know she was TTCing before you found each other on here?

Your FF chart is looking good btw - wonder if that could have been an implantation dip yesterday x

Hi my girlies!!!!!!!

Goodness lots of reading 2 catch up on!

Just a quick update......no sign of AF at all :shrug: done a IC & a FRER (my last) & both BFN :nope:

but......as i said no sign of AF :happydance: & bb's still huge & veiney, & cant even reach CP, its soooooooo hign :shrug:

stacey - love the new pic! :thumbup:

will read through the posts later

rachel xxx:hugs:
Hey ladies how is every1 doin ive finally got my laptop workin again yeeeeey :happydance: well im in same boat rachel im not sure wen af is due had coil out n has been iregular since tested ic :bfn: frer :bfn: this morn :cry: how is every1 2night any more bfp - so stacey n rachel we gonna get a xmas bfp xxxxxxx

I'm defo hoping for an xmas day bfp!!! I'm really hoping for that!! It will be the best xmas ever! Goin to have as much :sex: as I possibly can to catch that eggie this month I'll even stand on my head if I have to :haha: I just want af to bugger off so I can start counting down to ovulation again!! Xxx

Sooooo ive started taking my temp aswell gettin ready 4 next months chartin can any1 help me in what 2 look 4 if it dips what does that mean what does it mean if it rises etc any help would b gr8 xxx

I'm defo hoping for an xmas day bfp!!! I'm really hoping for that!! It will be the best xmas ever! Goin to have as much :sex: as I possibly can to catch that eggie this month I'll even stand on my head if I have to :haha: I just want af to bugger off so I can start counting down to ovulation again!! Xxx[/QUOTE

i know how u feel hun i was the same last month it only lasted a few days thank god lol...... how u doin then hope u feelin better hun ive started 2 cramp alot 2night n backache i keep goin hot 2 cant cool down got oh wrapped in the duvet snoring away :haha:while ive got the fan on :wacko:

Sooooo ive started taking my temp aswell gettin ready 4 next months chartin can any1 help me in what 2 look 4 if it dips what does that mean what does it mean if it rises etc any help would b gr8 xxx

Looking for a pattern of temps... Your temp should dip on ovulation day and then you get a rise in temps after ovulation up until (and sometimes during) AF. Everyone's charting is diff, mine this month was all over the place but still can see a pattern going on. Just make sure you are taking your temp at the same time every day in bed before you get up for the day.

Hi my girlies!!!!!!!

Goodness lots of reading 2 catch up on!

Just a quick update......no sign of AF at all :shrug: done a IC & a FRER (my last) & both BFN :nope:

but......as i said no sign of AF :happydance: & bb's still huge & veiney, & cant even reach CP, its soooooooo hign :shrug:

stacey - love the new pic! :thumbup:

will read through the posts later

rachel xxx:hugs:
Hey ladies how is every1 doin ive finally got my laptop workin again yeeeeey :happydance: well im in same boat rachel im not sure wen af is due had coil out n has been iregular since tested ic :bfn: frer :bfn: this morn :cry: how is every1 2night any more bfp - so stacey n rachel we gonna get a xmas bfp xxxxxxx

hey!!! alot 2 catch up on eh?

not good is it, wen we have no idea wen AF is due.....:shrug:

horrid BFN's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still early yet tho hun

& FRER's are soooooooooooooo expensive :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members