the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Tilly/Rachel! - we sound in such a similar boat - about the same way along, both with quite promising symptoms, but getting those infuriating bfns! I can't remember sorry, did you say earlier on the thread that you got a faint pos on an IC a couple of days ago?

Hey! yes, about the same time Jacks mummy was having probs with hers, quite a big fat line! but all been lilly white since....?????? :shrug:

what r yr symtoms lately?

Mine= still big veins all over bb's :haha: bb's dont hurt as much at all since yest (13 dpo) CP is very high

(thinking back, just b4 my recent mc, i had v sore & big bb's, but didnt know i was pg untill i lost baby. but remember how they hurt in morn!)

Its about 2.50am!!!! & just had 2 get up cos i was hot (its freezing outside :wacko:) & starving hungry! so just ate lots more peanut butter & banana sarnies & still hungry :blush:

cant get back 2 sleep! :dohh:

come on BFP's

rachel xxx :hugs:

Lucy Lu - I knew she wanted another baby almost straight after her first (he's 1 now), but I didn't know they were actively TTC. So it was a surprise to me too!

Well I have no symptoms to report at all today, other than a little niggly crampy thing. This is my longest cycle EVER though - 38 days and counting :coffee:

Katie this is a really long cycle I feel sorry for u but let's hope at the end of the long wait u get ur :bfp: then it will be worth the wait!!!
Well this is 3rd day of af only 2days left thank god! I no this is too much info but every time I go to the toilet its a harsh reminder that it didn't happen for us this month! :( ah well I'm hoping for next month I really am!!!
And rachael I remember with jack my boobs were vainy and sore so sounds good to me xxx

Gosh I have been AWOL from this thread and it has grown so much! I took a Superdrug test Friday and it was a DEFINITE BNP. AF was due yesterday and now shown up yet but think I can feel her coming :-(

A quick question though - all last week I have been really wet down there and LOTS of CM has been coming out I have never been like this before - does anyone know what it might have been?

Congrats!! Slrayner!!! What was ur cm like? Was it thick and white/yellowy or clear and watery?? Have u taken another test? I would take a clearblue digi just to confirm xxx

Lots of watery CM? Stacey (jacks mummy) posted a little while ago that's a sign that AF is on the way.

FX and :dust: that's its not though and this is your BFP x

Congrats!! Slrayner!!! What was ur cm like? Was it thick and white/yellowy or clear and watery?? Have u taken another test? I would take a clearblue digi just to confirm xxx

I would say more clear and watery - but each day there was loads - enough to soak me and make me uncomfortable (sorry if that TMI)

I will wait until tomorrow and if stil no AF get a clearblue digi thanks! Got cramps this morning though as though it's coming :(

Cramps are very normal hun when pregnant that's why it took me so long to find out with my son cos I had awful cramps and kept thinking af was just round the corner, well I'm not 100% sure what the watery cm means but I had it for 2days before af arrived I googled it and saw on many sites it was a sign of af, I really hope this isn't the case with u may darling!!!!! Good luck!!!! Xxxxxxx

I hope not either!
Yes I have been googling it as well - just stange as I have never had anything like it before- we will see! xxx

I've never been late before - I came off pill in May and have had 25 day cycles ever since. I had surgery in May (back) so have only been TTC this month. So is it just coincidence that AF late this month? Work has been pretty stressful so could be caused by that. Hmmmm. Will pop to Tesco tonight for more HPTs.

So how's the snow? I'm in Suffolk and woke up to quite a lot this morning.

We've been practically snowed in since Wednesday up here in the North East! Getting a bit bored of it now :growlmad:

Temps went up today, supposedly AF supposed to be here tomorrow and CP still high. I took another IC AND FRER. It looks the same to me, is it supposed to be the same if it's BFP? I'm scared it's chemical or something I thought they were supposed to get darker? :( Help!

https://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4918/13dpo.jpghttps://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7141/frer13dpo.jpg

As long as your temp stays up it's looking good! At least there's still a line there :hugs:

The lines look good hun! U got lines on ic and frer so its defo not evap or false pos! If I were u I would wait until day after tmoro and make sure af dosnt come then pee on another frer and I bet the line is abit darker the hormone doubles every 2-3days so if u wait for day after tmoro then it will be 3days since the 1st frer. But I think its looking good!! Defo bfp so just try to relax hun!!! X we had abit of snow last nite! Its all white where I am jack is loving it!! Just dropped him at school the walk to abit longer than normal tho xxx

The lines look good hun! U got lines on ic and frer so its defo not evap or false pos! If I were u I would wait until day after tmoro and make sure af dosnt come then pee on another frer and I bet the line is abit darker the hormone doubles every 2-3days so if u wait for day after tmoro then it will be 3days since the 1st frer. But I think its looking good!! Defo bfp so just try to relax hun!!! X we had abit of snow last nite! Its all white where I am jack is loving it!! Just dropped him at school the walk to abit longer than normal tho xxx

Uhmm try to relax? :haha: I am prolly the most high strung girl on the planet! LOL I will try my best to wait until day after tomorrow. I have a few extra IC I will use one tomorrow instead of FRER and see how long I can hold out haha. I may just have to buy another pack of FRER just because I'm so paranoid. Wow... I wasn't expecting this at all

Now I just need to try and focus on my tests today n tomorrow.. Ugh it's horrible I am testing on congenital defects and high risk newborns, that's NOT the subjects to be studying when you get your first BFP!!!

Ah that's not good to be tested on!! Lol but do try to relax as stress in early pregnancy is never a great thing! Just concentrate on ur exams and TRY put it to the back of ur mind just for a few hours I no that's not easy but I don't thing there is anything for u to stress about all looks good to me sweetie just enjoy it xxx

Good luck with your tests mmdrago! Hopefully it'll take your mind of things for a bit!

Tilly/Rachel! - we sound in such a similar boat - about the same way along, both with quite promising symptoms, but getting those infuriating bfns! I can't remember sorry, did you say earlier on the thread that you got a faint pos on an IC a couple of days ago?

Hey! yes, about the same time Jacks mummy was having probs with hers, quite a big fat line! but all been lilly white since....?????? :shrug:

Mine= still big veins all over bb's :haha: bb's dont hurt as much at all since yest (13 dpo) CP is very high

(thinking back, just b4 my recent mc, i had v sore & big bb's, but didnt know i was pg untill i lost baby. but remember how they hurt in morn!)

Its about 2.50am!!!! & just had 2 get up cos i was hot (its freezing outside :wacko:) & starving hungry! so just ate lots more peanut butter & banana sarnies & still hungry :blush:

come on BFP's

Hey rachel,
thats how i was last night i had the fan on :haha: ive got really bad cramps tho sooooo think af is just rite round the corner :growlmad: looks like all my :bfn: were right :cry: xxx

come on BFP's

Hey rachel,
thats how i was last night i had the fan on :haha: ive got really bad cramps tho sooooo think af is just rite round the corner :growlmad: looks like all my :bfn: were right :cry: xxx

thats soooooo weird! yeah my tummy feels weird, but no sign of af???
a fan! :haha: i was hot but a fan! LOL!
nah! i read loads of woman think af is here even when theyve had lots of bfp's! early days

im 14 dpo, still bfn! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->