the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

No AF as of yet but still having familiar cramps - holding on to last bit of hope!

Im sooooooo confused arrrrgggghhhh ive had major major crampin, aches etc like af is on way ive had like a merky very light brown type mucusy discharge but no bleedin/blood at all it was only slight n now its not there at all im confused more than ever now my last period lasted frm the 1stnov till 2nd i had pos opk 14th 15th 16th and 17th but 18th was neg ladies any suggestions wots happenin arrrrgggghhhhh

I hope not either!
Yes I have been googling it as well - just stange as I have never had anything like it before- we will see! xxx

Not that I know if Im going to get AF or not but about a week ago I had exstreme wetness underneath.... some of the stuff ive read have said pre AF and other stuff as said can get very wet early preg so who knows...

Well day 31 of cycle 15dpo ????

well still no sign Af and even though ive had a physical exam by Dr and been told she thinks im pregnant I still cant believe it till a test says I am :(

Symptoms today ...
huge BBs with two rings of lumps around the nipple (tick)
Yellowy creamy looking CM (tick)
waves of nausea that feel like someones pressing at the back of my throat (tick)
Lots of weeing (tick)
Yawning disease sooooo tired since yesterday (tick)

in the lack of AF symptoms ...no cramps anymore ...no spots..yet... no feeling like crying at all

Im sooooooo confused arrrrgggghhhh ive had major major crampin, aches etc like af is on way ive had like a merky very light brown type mucusy discharge but no bleedin/blood at all it was only slight n now its not there at all im confused more than ever now my last period lasted frm the 1stnov till 2nd i had pos opk 14th 15th 16th and 17th but 18th was neg ladies any suggestions wots happenin arrrrgggghhhhh

2 cycles ago I spotted (very light, had to wipe to even see it) for a week straight and then had the worst AF for I think 3 or 4 days. That was not normal for me at all. I was also under a lot of stress so many that had something to do with it I'm not sure. I was about to make dr appt but then AF came.

I hope that it isn't AF for you! I found when AF is on the way and I just want to get it over with I go for a long run and the exercise helps bring her on sooner.

mmdrago both your ic test and FRER are identical to the results I had. I used a clear blue digi to confirm as you can't misread that.
I'm pretty sure you must be pregnant! :happydance:
xxxx

I heard that :sex: helps bring on AF too....given the choice between that and going for a run...:rofl:

:BFP: UPDATE with PINK dye test :)

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/Midlifeloki/pregtest014.jpg

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/Midlifeloki/pregtest010.jpg

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/Midlifeloki/pregtest009.jpg

thanks jack I am SOOOOOO excited

So u should be!! Ur pregnant!! Can I post it in the thread title? Xx

thanks jasmine I just was not expecting to see the line and there it was lol cause i have been taking the blue dye tests and getting lines and everyone kept syaing those are not right but YAY! sorry I just dont know how to feel other then super excited lol and talk alot

You need to change your ticker ... hence why I had to change mine.... they dont seem to be able to compute when Af does not arrive lol

sooooo tired may go to bed soon sat here with my eyes starting to blurr and body jumping myself awake every so often... I have serious yawn disease...wont stop to the point of eyes watering

YAY! congrats Mal! :thumbup:

everyone ok 2day?

still no AF, BFN :shrug:

I give up, starting 2 get sick of testing. I would rather AF come so i'd know. Was reading that some women dont get a BFP untill they r far into PG..???

anyway, all ok?

Rachel xxx :hugs:

Tilly you and me both ... but then Ive never had a BFP until I was at least 8 wks pregnant with all of my kids so not expecting it now

I am super tired having cramps in my belly cannot stand tight pants. and nausea ugh my boobs hurt really bad and i just feel in the dumps but other then that I am excited to have BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->