the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Tilly you and me both ... but then Ive never had a BFP until I was at least 8 wks pregnant with all of my kids so not expecting it now

8 weeks! wow. thats like what ive been reading. theres me panicing & im only 14 dpo! :dohh:

sounds good 4 u, nurse wouldnt say that & ge ur hopes up.??? right?

FX'd 4 u hun

rachel xxx :hugs:

i have a question...

bit of a ****TMI ALERT!*****

I had a mc recently, didnt know i was pg. went 2 loo & passed a sac(Soz TMI!) my head was scrambled! so grabbed a ic hpt from bedroom & it was BFN. I dont know how far gone i was, sac i passed was size of satsuma.

so what im saying is maybe i dont produce much hcg??? or cos mc had just happened would hcg not show up?

anyone?

thanks, rachel xxx

Hello there :flower: new to all of this and furst month TTC. Am 33 and a bit worried that I might be getting too old...am 10 dpo (lots of BD around ovulation day!!) For the past few days have been having waves of nausea, some dizziness, and some cramps...am not usually a "sicky" person so a little optimistic but do also worried that no sore BBs, much change in CM etc...what do you all think...do I have any chance this month?
PS baby dust to all!:flower:

Congratulations Mal!!! :happydance::happydance:

Rachel - I don't know sweetie - sounds awful :hugs:

thanks, it was horrible & a shock! sorry about the detail, just thought i would have got a bfp minutes after it happened???

im sure i just got a faint line on cb, but looks faint only on bottom half of the cross...??? :shrug:

how r u anyway hun?

rach xxx 14 dpo :hugs:

i have a question...

bit of a ****TMI ALERT!*****

I had a mc recently, didnt know i was pg. went 2 loo & passed a sac(Soz TMI!) my head was scrambled! so grabbed a ic hpt from bedroom & it was BFN. I dont know how far gone i was, sac i passed was size of satsuma.

so what im saying is maybe i dont produce much hcg??? or cos mc had just happened would hcg not show up?

anyone?

thanks, rachel xxx

As far as I know usually by the time you have MC the hcg levels are too low to pick up on a preg test urine....after my MC they picked up low levels of hcg but only through blood

Hi esmemuppet - I'm 33 too and this is our 1st month TTC. Similar sort of symptoms (or lack thereof) as you - cramps now and again, sometimes nausea, sometimes a bit dizzy, but not much else. I'm 9DPO, and I think (FX) that I had a little implantation bleed yesterday.

Rachel - did you go to the doctors afterwards? What did they say? You would have thought there would be some hormone left straight after.... Keep testing! It looks like BFP might be on the way!!! :happydance:
I don't really have any more symptoms (see above lol) but maybe I'll start seeing some at 10DPO....

Hello there :flower: new to all of this and furst month TTC. Am 33 and a bit worried that I might be getting too old...am 10 dpo (lots of BD around ovulation day!!) For the past few days have been having waves of nausea, some dizziness, and some cramps...am not usually a "sicky" person so a little optimistic but do also worried that no sore BBs, much change in CM etc...what do you all think...do I have any chance this month?
PS baby dust to all!:flower:

My friends 8 weeks and only just started getting morning sickness at 7 weeks so fingers crossed for you

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry to bring the thread down but I wiped after work today and had a bit of red blood (end of 12 DPO) so af is on its way - totally gutted :nope:. All after I got a second faint shadow on a first response this morning...talking majorly faint tho. Do you think it was probably an evap or did I have a chemical?

Have really messed up my head today - can't stop crying this evening. I was so totally convinced this month - I've never had such convincing symptoms whilst TTCing (is it in my head?!). I've vowed to buy no more sticks next month - HPT or OPK (going by CM, I can feel when I'm about to ovulate anyway so I don't know why I stress myself out with opks). To add to it all, I have just started back at work, so just getting used to leaving my little boy in nursery and he now isn't very well. I hate being away from him. I feel so low. I hate this point in TTCing when you realise you're not pregnant - I wish I could flash forward a couple of days to that point where I can start to feel hopeful and excited about next cycle. My cycles are about 5 weeks anywho so no bfp for me in 2010 now :cry:

Sorry to be so negative - will give myself a kick up the a*se soon

Sorry to bring the thread down but I wiped after work today and had a bit of red blood (end of 12 DPO) so af is on its way - totally gutted :nope:. All after I got a second faint shadow on a first response this morning...talking majorly faint tho. Do you think it was probably an evap or did I have a chemical?

Have really messed up my head today - can't stop crying this evening. I was so totally convinced this month - I've never had such convincing symptoms whilst TTCing (is it in my head?!). I've vowed to buy no more sticks next month - HPT or OPK (going by CM, I can feel when I'm about to ovulate anyway so I don't know why I stress myself out with opks). To add to it all, I have just started back at work, so just getting used to leaving my little boy in nursery and he now isn't very well. I hate being away from him. I feel so low. I hate this point in TTCing when you realise you're not pregnant - I wish I could flash forward a couple of days to that point where I can start to feel hopeful and excited about next cycle. My cycles are about 5 weeks anywho so no bfp for me in 2010 now :cry:

Sorry Lucy Lou baby dust for next month I hope it happens for you soon xx

Hi esmemuppet - I'm 33 too and this is our 1st month TTC. Similar sort of symptoms (or lack thereof) as you - cramps now and again, sometimes nausea, sometimes a bit dizzy, but not much else. I'm 9DPO, and I think (FX) that I had a little implantation bleed yesterday.

Rachel - did you go to the doctors afterwards? What did they say? You would have thought there would be some hormone left straight after.... Keep testing! It looks like BFP might be on the way!!! :happydance:
I don't really have any more symptoms (see above lol) but maybe I'll start seeing some at 10DPO....

no didnt go 2 docs 4 ages(i know i know....v v stupid!), just stayed in bed 4 days & days & cried. never been thro that b4 & couldnt talk about it 2 anyone 4 ages. told my mum 5 days after & she went mad that i didnt go 2 docs. the thing that hurt the most was when told / showed 'it' to DH he was shocked cos didnt know i was PG, but all i needed was a hug, but didnt get one off him....hes great in every way. but just wanted a hug :(

bringing a lump 2 my throat now thinking about it....but not saying this 4 sympathy, lots of woman have been thro more han me, just glad i can talk - well type! lol - cos it helps me deal with it, u know? it does get easier in time. cant help but blame myself, even tho mc r quite common

anyway, so good i can open up on here, u lot have been great :hugs:

i didnt have many symptoms, as u know veiny bb's! not sore much now either

FX katie x :hugs:

rachel xxx 14 dpo, still BFN'S :shrug:

Hey Rachel - sorry I just saw your post on your mc - so sorry you had to go thru that. Really hope this is your month and LO has just implanted late so that hcg is on its way up!!! Good sign that af hasn't arrived x

Hey Rachel - sorry I just saw your post on your mc - so sorry you had to go thru that. Really hope this is your month and LO has just implanted late so that hcg is on its way up!!! Good sign that af hasn't arrived x

aaaahhhh, thanks xxx

YEP, FX HEY? just getting tired of testing & all bfn. but can c faint line on cb, but dh says he cant c it :shrug:

i dunno, may wait few days till test again.... yeah right, b testing in morn! :haha:

how u?

r xxx

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: BFP:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

https://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1367/clearblue13dpo.jpg

no didnt go 2 docs 4 ages(i know i know....v v stupid!), just stayed in bed 4 days & days & cried. never been thro that b4 & couldnt talk about it 2 anyone 4 ages. told my mum 5 days after & she went mad that i didnt go 2 docs. the thing that hurt the most was when told / showed 'it' to DH he was shocked cos didnt know i was PG, but all i needed was a hug, but didnt get one off him....hes great in every way. but just wanted a hug :(

bringing a lump 2 my throat now thinking about it....but not saying this 4 sympathy, lots of woman have been thro more han me, just glad i can talk - well type! lol - cos it helps me deal with it, u know? it does get easier in time. cant help but blame myself, even tho mc r quite common

anyway, so good i can open up on here, u lot have been great :hugs:

i didnt have many symptoms, as u know veiny bb's! not sore much now either

FX katie x :hugs:

rachel xxx 14 dpo, still BFN'S :shrug:

Aww I am sorry to hear that :( Maybe you could go to Dr. since you have a history and they would be able to watch you closer? A friend of mine told me if you have history of a mc they like to watch and test often early for any future pg.

YAY! congrats Mal! :thumbup:

everyone ok 2day?

still no AF, BFN :shrug:

I give up, starting 2 get sick of testing. I would rather AF come so i'd know. Was reading that some women dont get a BFP untill they r far into PG..???

anyway, all ok?

Rachel xxx :hugs:

i know how u feel this limbo i feel is worse than the tww lol xxx how u feelin 2day rachel xx

awwwwwww huni im sorry i know how u feel i hate the limbo bit n it takes u a few days 2 get pma 4 the next cycle my oh has said that he doesnt wanna use any tests this month just :sex::sex: and lots of:spermy: lol but im a poas addict i wont be able 2 do that lol xxxxx

hey ladies im confused now plzzzz any suggestions would b apprecaited last af came 1st nov lasted on 1 mayb 2 if u count the spottin.... had pos opk 14th 15th 16th and 17th neg 18th nov bd 2 - 3 times everyday before and after some times even 3-4 lol b4 my coil my cycle was roughly 28 days im goin on that few syptoms of pregancy sore bb sicky headaches feel really errrggggh vivid dreams heartburn indigestion back but all test were neg even a frer 2day ive had weird crampin ive had a little brown type mucus not blood then nothin but 2nite had a very light spottin fresh blood but a tampon on b4 i went bed - sorry tmi as thought af was on way but ive got weird like pains on my lower right side nothin like af pains ???? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->