the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hello there :flower: new to all of this and furst month TTC. Am 33 and a bit worried that I might be getting too old...am 10 dpo (lots of BD around ovulation day!!) For the past few days have been having waves of nausea, some dizziness, and some cramps...am not usually a "sicky" person so a little optimistic but do also worried that no sore BBs, much change in CM etc...what do you all think...do I have any chance this month?
PS baby dust to all!:flower:

Hello there, sounds little like me, the main symptoms I've had that were different to the usual were the sicky feeling and a tightness in my stomach. I think evry woman is different so stay optimistic! xxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry to bring the thread down but I wiped after work today and had a bit of red blood (end of 12 DPO) so af is on its way - totally gutted :nope:. All after I got a second faint shadow on a first response this morning...talking majorly faint tho. Do you think it was probably an evap or did I have a chemical?

Have really messed up my head today - can't stop crying this evening. I was so totally convinced this month - I've never had such convincing symptoms whilst TTCing (is it in my head?!). I've vowed to buy no more sticks next month - HPT or OPK (going by CM, I can feel when I'm about to ovulate anyway so I don't know why I stress myself out with opks). To add to it all, I have just started back at work, so just getting used to leaving my little boy in nursery and he now isn't very well. I hate being away from him. I feel so low. I hate this point in TTCing when you realise you're not pregnant - I wish I could flash forward a couple of days to that point where I can start to feel hopeful and excited about next cycle. My cycles are about 5 weeks anywho so no bfp for me in 2010 now :cry:

Sorry to be so negative - will give myself a kick up the a*se soon

A big hug Lucy, I hope your little one feels better soon and that you feel better xxx

Many congrats mal and mmdrago on your BFPs

Love and all that lovely babydust xxx

x

ps - time really does fly in this thread :)

Aww lucy I'm sorry!!! I no how horrid that feels!!! Just TRY stay positive hun! You will feel awful while af is here but once its gone u can start the countdown to ovulation again, just remember it will happen one day!! Let's just hope its sooner rather than later! U can join me for our xmas bfp's and wait it out together again, has af arrived properly yet? Sorry again darling!!
CONGRATS mmdrago I new u were lol I've put ur name in the thread!!
Katie how u feeling sweetie?? Not too long now til u find out!!! Fingers crossed for u!
Rachael I'm so sorry to here about ur mc!! You are a very brave lady!! But still no AF!! That's gotta be a good sign hopefully we will start to see the start of ur bfp today!
How is everyone feeling today??? My af should be finished tmoro!! Thank god! I've never hated af as much in my life! But I should be ov on the 12th so not too long to wait, I'm just thankful my cycles are on 27-28days otherwise I would be pulling my bloody hair out!
Jasmine hope ur staying strong!! Are u still taking tests or leaving it till blood test?? Still no AF so gotta be a good sign its such a pain in the bum u gotta wait so long to find out! (Altho I think u r hehe)
Hope all u ladies who got ur bfp are feeling well!!! Anyone been to see a doc/midwife yet? Xxxx

Well, I'm 10DPO today and zero symptoms :(

When I went to the toilet this morning there was a little bit of red blood. It doesn't look like the start of AF, and my temp went up this morning...but being 10DPO it could be. No cramps or anything though. :shrug:

Well I really hope it isn't af hun!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for u darlin! God that bloody af is a killer! I was hoping everyone else wouldn't have to get af. But it may be nothing my friend had very light bleeding for the first 6weeks of been pregnant only when wiping and her little boy is nearly 2! So don't worrie yet hun it maybe nothing xxxx

Aww lucy I'm sorry!!! I no how horrid that feels!!! Just TRY stay positive hun! You will feel awful while af is here but once its gone u can start the countdown to ovulation again, just remember it will happen one day!! Let's just hope its sooner rather than later! U can join me for our xmas bfp's and wait it out together again, has af arrived properly yet? Sorry again darling!!
Katie how u feeling sweetie?? Not too long now til u find out!!! Fingers crossed for u!
Rachael I'm so sorry to here about ur mc!! You are a very brave lady!! But still no AF!! That's gotta be a good sign hopefully we will start to see the start of ur bfp today!
How is everyone feeling today??? My af should be finished tmoro!! Thank god! I've never hated af as much in my life! But I should be ov on the 12th so not too long to wait, I'm just thankful my cycles are on 27-28days otherwise I would be pulling my bloody hair out!
Jasmine hope ur staying strong!! Are u still taking tests or leaving it till blood test?? Still no AF so gotta be a good sign its such a pain in the bum u gotta wait so long to find out! (Altho I think u r hehe)
Hope all u ladies who got ur bfp are feeling well!!! Anyone been to see a doc/midwife yet? Xxxx

Hey sweetie hows u feelin this mornin well i offically started af this mornin full of dull achy cramps like u said stacey just a constant reminder that it didnt work AGAIN im so so upset feel really low 2day ive even had the day off 2 sit n watch tv curled up on the sofa :cry::cry: how is every1 feelin 2day anymore snow 4 any1 it snowed a little last night but nothin like scotland i seen on the news it was inches high any plans 4 2day whats every1 up:cry: 2 xxxxxxx:cry:

Thanks for putting my name up :)
Haven't been to see anyone yet or booked an appt -someone said wait til 8 weeks and book an appt with the midwife? Does that sound right? Any advice, gratefully received! x

Well still got period type pains but still no AF. I was convinced it would come during the night but hasn't yet. I may do a test tonight if AF still a no show.

My AF was due Sunday, if I did a test tonight do you think it would show if I was definitely pregnant or not at this stage as I did one on Friday and it was clearly a BFN??

Oh I'm so sorry clairmichael!!!! I really am!! Today u have just got to lay on the sofa and stay warm infront of the tv, try watching some films as it will take ur mind off it, and eat loads of crap! I was the same its like somebody has ripped ur heart out and thinks its funny! But we've all got to get bk up and dust ourselves off and start again, how long have u been trying for? Xxx

Hey sweetie hows u feelin this mornin well i offically started af this mornin full of dull achy cramps like u said stacey just a constant reminder that it didnt work AGAIN im so so upset feel really low 2day ive even had the day off 2 sit n watch tv curled up on the sofa :cry::cry: how is every1 feelin 2day anymore snow 4 any1 it snowed a little last night but nothin like scotland i seen on the news it was inches high any plans 4 2day whats every1 up:cry: 2 xxxxxxx:cry:[/QUOTE]

Take care and look after youself, sending lots of hugs and babydust for next cycle your way x

Snow is fairly bad here, many schools closed! So I am at home too xxx

How is everyone feeling today??? My af should be finished tmoro!! Thank god!

hey stacey hun! aaawwwww thanks! :hugs: feels good 2 let it all out, does get much easier with time

Yr AF fin 2moz???? u will b well ahead of us next month then :nope:, only kidding! Fx 4 ur xmas BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this morn got up, 15 dpo, done my last CB (not digi) & then fell asleep! :dohh: woke up & there is a + !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i did fall sleep 4 10 mins! im an idiot.......here the best pic i could take of it....... im gonna get some slap on & drive 2 boots! well its quicker 2 walk - cos of the 1 way system, but im lazy like that lol! :blush:

Attachments

• mmmmmmm 006.jpg
    mmmmmmm 006.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
CLAIRMICHAEL - Soooooooooooooo soz hunny, BFP next month!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

rach xxxxxx

Ooooh rach!!! I see a shadow line hun!!! Get a pink dye test from boots. First response are buy one get one free. And as I've given up on ic's I'm gonna go get 4 for next month and I've still got one from this month but I won't test any earlier that 2days before af due, good luck hun and let us no asap!!!! Xxxx

will do hun, ok gonna get ready.........FX'd

xxx

Thanks for putting my name up :)
Haven't been to see anyone yet or booked an appt -someone said wait til 8 weeks and book an appt with the midwife? Does that sound right? Any advice, gratefully received! x

I know around by me all the docs are booked up in advance. I dunno if it's the same by you but I am going to call asap and try to make an appt now for whatever week they want to see me in. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->